CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joey Barton : Feminist

Corner stalwarts will appreciate I am somewhat hampered in my appreciation of this story given my distance, but from what I am reading elsewhere, Barton appears to have had some sort of stroke. All very well and good for blokes in the pub or even on certain websites to bemoan the rise of squeaky females in football punditry and sports coverage generally, and his point is not entirely baseless, but for someone in the media to do it, he’s got to be mad, high, or subject to a bet with parties unknown that he can’t become the Andrew Tate of sports journalism. One of the Garys (Neville) has already weighed in in defence of the ladies, and it surely can’t be long before St Gary of Linekershire puts down his sack of Walkers and steps up for the sisterhood. 

So my question for those back in the UK; what’s going on with Barton and how long has he got before he’s carted off to the asylum, or Talksport, which is much the same thing. What a prick. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

A scouser with a name like Joey who has done well without the use of firearms and drug dealing or other known criminality has to be an inspiration to other scousers. NOT A CUNT.

What do you mean by "done well"? Is he famous for something? If so, what the fuck does he do? Why is he famous(ish)?

26 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

What do you mean by "done well"? Is he famous for something? If so, what the fuck does he do? Why is he famous(ish)?

Perhaps I should have said "done well for himself" .. he seems to be in a "win, win" situation where could continue to make plenty of money regardless off whether or not he succeeds in his chosen "profession".

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Who the fuck is this? How about a link?

You could just search on here, the foul little oxygen thief has cropped up quite a few times. For example...

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

NOT A CUNT.

Nothing like consistency, eh?

On 17/04/2019 at 14:13, Penny Farthing said:

Having the name Joey is more than enough reason to know that he is a cunt.

• Like 2

He's a gobby,nasty little scouse chav cunt but what he says is fucking spot on, the lily livered yoghurt knitters are wetting their pants over his remarks but judging by the comments online about 98% of the punters agree with him,me included. Yes,he'll get cancelled but we need more people to stand up to these cunts who are ruining the men's game(as if there's another type)

Fuck off

• Like 3

Just now, Hammer of Cunts said:

I wonder what he means by "important". Not a term I'd use for anything connected with football. Is he one of the game's intellectuals?

I always measure the intelligence of a footballer by how many times he says "ya know" in an interview. If he says "ya know" 10 times or less in a 2 minute interview than he is an intellectual. 

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Corner stalwarts will appreciate I am somewhat hampered in my appreciation of this story given my distance, but from what I am reading elsewhere, Barton appears to have had some sort of stroke. All very well and good for blokes in the pub or even on certain websites to bemoan the rise of squeaky females in football punditry and sports coverage generally, and his point is not entirely baseless, but for someone in the media to do it, he’s got to be mad, high, or subject to a bet with parties unknown that he can’t become the Andrew Tate of sports journalism. One of the Garys (Neville) has already weighed in in defence of the ladies, and it surely can’t be long before St Gary of Linekershire puts down his sack of Walkers and steps up for the sisterhood. 

So my question for those back in the UK; what’s going on with Barton and how long has he got before he’s carted off to the asylum, or Talksport, which is much the same thing. What a prick. 

I think this is just what happens when people, bright or thick, reach saturation point with this woke shit. It is a form of temporary psychosis triggered by frustration at the seeming impossibility of reason. 
This cunt has clearly blown a fuse after 5 years of watching talented world class players being sidelined in favour of Millie-Tant in a sports bra tripping over a ball, winning nothing and being voted SPOTY. 
Although he sounds like a French scouser when he talks so I would like him dead.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This will explain everything you need to know about this divot 

However, I do agree with him. 

Mm, not a bad effort from Monsieur Bârton. He's got a long way to go, though, to equal the dizzy heights of de Schteeve van McClaren:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I quite like his take on the matter (for a Scouse cunt).

• Like 1

Joey is doubling down this morning. Delighted with the outrage he’s caused, he’s threatened to register as a trans player with the Women’s league, once he confirmed he could keep his Gentleman’s area intact, and once he sits out the 12 month qualifying period he can sign on as Jolene Barton. He’s already goading Lady Keeper Mary Earps, telling her she’ll need Net Rash cream when he bags 100 goals a year.

I’m warming to the idiot, I must say. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Joey is doubling down this morning. Delighted with the outrage he’s caused, he’s threatened to register as a trans player with the Women’s league, once he confirmed he could keep his Gentleman’s area in tact, and once he sits out the 12mo qualifying period he can sign on as Jolene Barton. He’s already goading Lady Keeper Mary Earps, telling her she’ll need Net Rash cream when he bags 100 goals a year.

I’m warming to the idiot, I must say. 

This could catch on. I confidently predict that Rhonda O’Sullivan could easily be the world’s number one female snooker player well into his 90s. 
 Philomena Taylor could finally get SPOTY. 
 Theresa Fury will probably unify the women’s heavyweight division. Fading sportsmen could extend their careers by decades with this woke bollocks.

• Like 1

On 07/01/2024 at 08:34, Eric Cuntman said:

This could catch on. I confidently predict that Rhonda O’Sullivan could easily be the world’s number one female snooker player well into his 90s. 
 Philomena Taylor could finally get SPOTY. 
 Theresa Fury will probably unify the women’s heavyweight division. Fading sportsmen could extend their careers by decades with this woke bollocks.

I’m already planning my trip to the Brisbane Olympics in 2032, Eric. Undoubtedly the highlight will be an ageing Uphemia Bolt winning the Women’s 200m for Jamaica while waving to the crowd, then hanging the gold medal off her schlong. 

Thankfully we’ll all be underwater or speaking Chinese by then. What a load of utter bollocks it all is. 

There’s also a campaign going on in the medical journals to “de-gender medicine”, by renaming whole swathes of anatomy and diseases which were named after old dead blokes. All of them frightful misogynists, natch. The hand wringers have really got it in for a 17th Century Dane called Casper De Bartholin, and want a modern alternative for slippery cunt glands.

I nominate Glands of Mone.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m already planning my trip to the Brisbane Olympics in 2032, Eric. Undoubtedly the highlight will be an ageing Uphemia Bolt winning the Women’s 200m for Jamaica while waving to the crowd, then hanging the gold medal off her schlong. 

Thankfully we’ll all be underwater or speaking Chinese by then. What a load of utter bollocks it all is. 

There’s also a campaign going on in the medical journals to “de-gender medicine”, by renaming whole swathes of anatomy and diseases which were named after old dead blokes. All of them frightful misogynists, natch. The hand wringers have really got it in for a 17th Century Dane called Casper De Bartholin, and want a modern alternative for a slippery cunt glands.

I nominate Glands of Mone.

Glans m of Pen?