CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valdo Calocane Cop Out

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Well done for keeping it British Eddie, unlike Billy, who opted for an F40.

large.f40-falsa-nissan-1.webp.e01380a7741019ec29b92b116e6e216f.webp

The worst decision I’ve ever made Wolfie. I was driving home from the dealership and it came on the radio that the cross dressing fucking F1 chimp Hamilton had signed for the lasagna and bread sticks munching wap cunts. Needless to say, 1 handbrake turn later I was back there demanding all my hard earned ‘dead tree’ money back. 
I’m heading home on the bus as we speak and  tbh I can’t fault Eddie’s driving, plus he let me on for free (can’t wait to grass him up for that when I get indoors).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

The worst decision I’ve ever made Wolfie. I was driving home from the dealership and it came on the radio that the cross dressing fucking F1 chimp Hamilton had signed for the lasagna and bread sticks munching wap cunts. Needless to say, 1 handbrake turn later I was back there demanding all my hard earned ‘dead tree’ money back. 
I’m heading home on the bus as we speak and  tbh I can’t fault Eddie’s driving, plus he let me on for free (can’t wait to grass him up for that when I get indoors).

Your own Ferrari kit car , based on the Reliant Kitten.

On 04/02/2024 at 18:01, Penny Farthing said:

Billy went for a used Tivoli.

Aren’t you dead yet? Asking for a friend (sorry I forgot you’ve never had any, or children and your siblings are all dead too). Hey ho.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/01/2024 at 15:51, Wolfie said:

Admittedly my vision isn't what it used to be (my glasses have working lenses), but I honestly thought I saw TWO iced drinking glasses on your table... but then I realised you took the photo.

Thank God you've got this website. Let's have another video Frank, your impression of Eddie w-w-was b-brilliant... so how about another? You owe Neil one, too, for his superb Italian job, mocking your beloved little pooch getting one up the 'arris, lol. 

You lonely wanker.

I know I am, but that hurts Wolfie.

On 31/01/2024 at 15:51, Wolfie said:

Admittedly my vision isn't what it used to be (my glasses have working lenses), but I honestly thought I saw TWO iced drinking glasses on your table... but then I realised you took the photo.

Thank God you've got this website. Let's have another video Frank, your impression of Eddie w-w-was b-brilliant... so how about another? You owe Neil one, too, for his superb Italian job, mocking your beloved little pooch getting one up the 'arris, lol. 

You lonely wanker.

I am thinking of doing some pony trekking this year .. I will need help getting on tothe pony but at my age it might be my last chance .. any ideas/recommendations?

21 hours ago, Frank said:

I know I am, but that hurts Wolfie.

In spite of your general cuntishness, I apologise for my cold interpretation of your lifestyle, based objectively on photos and videos you've uploaded. 

If you are lonely, then I'd like to convey some rare empathy in this instance. And I don't really think you're that gay – maybe only as much as 50-55%.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of your general cuntishness, I apologise for my cold interpretation of your lifestyle, based objectively on photos and videos you've uploaded. 

If you are lonely, then I'd like to convey some rare empathy in this instance. And I don't really think you're that gay – maybe only as much as 50-55%.

I have long known that you are a Lone Wolf.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Is that caravan on Studland Beach still available? 

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am thinking of doing some pony trekking this year .. I will need help getting on tothe pony but at my age it might be my last chance .. any ideas/recommendations?

Work your way up, start with a Poodle, then if you can handle it, go for a Llama, then try the pony last of all, that way you'll be safe, we wouldn't want anything bad happening to you. 🐩🦙🐎

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

And I don't really think you're that gay – maybe only as much as 50-55%.

How gay are you @Wolfie ?

I'm sure there must be some sailors (the ones you have encountered in the park) who'd venture at least 95% (you lose 5% for spaffing before you entered them) 🩹💦

Guest Basil
10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

End it all maybe?