CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Why is there no-one on here after 11pm?

Guest Basil

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I didn't write that, which means you deleted my words and cut & pasted SC's material into my quote. Don't fabricate things I didn't say, just to garner a like from Shetland Schlong & Rabbi Faggot.

It's a clear breach of site rules, ol'Cocky, which I'm quite sure @Admin won't miss.

This happened to me a few weeks ago. 

15 hours ago, Greg said:

@Wolfie @camberwell gypsy I'm telling ma maw. What are you talking about? How the fuck do I know who posted what. Let's discuss this over a pint near Gypsy's. Is The Ring, Ruby Tuesday's or The Gregorian still going?

Yeah? If there was an annual Corner award for accidental, impulse spontaneity, in which you appear to have unwittingly quoted my post, deleted my entire comment, and then cut & pasted SC's "This site needs some weeding" directly in its place, you'd win it with some ease. 

Needless to say, I don't believe you.

Your kiddie comment at the start of your most recent guise has already put you on thin ice with some others, and your defence of Huw 'midnight BBC wanker' Edwards was as well argued as a nonsensical 14 year-old school girl, a particular disposition you're probably more familiar with than most.

Think of this as a gentle forewarning.

• Like 2

On 30/01/2024 at 18:54, Decimus said:

You've got to ask yourself when all is said and done why they actually bother to log in when they're universally either ignored or ripped into. Delusions of grandeur possibly, fucking lonely, attention seeking desperation definitely.

Fits you to a tee.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Yeah? If there was an annual Corner award for accidental, impulse spontaneity, in which you appear to have unwittingly quoted my post, deleted my entire comment, and then cut & pasted SC's "This site needs some weeding" directly in its place, you'd win it with some ease. 

Needless to say, I don't believe you.

Your kiddie comment at the start of your most recent guise has already put you on thin ice with some others, and your defence of Huw 'midnight BBC wanker' Edwards was as well argued as a nonsensical 14 year-old school girl, a particular disposition you're probably more familiar with than most.

Think of this as a gentle forewarning.

I think the "Greg", immortalised by John Mortimer, a great Bermondsey boozer, has closed...like so many others round there. 

16 hours ago, Greg said:

@Wolfie @camberwell gypsy I'm telling ma maw. What are you talking about? How the fuck do I know who posted what. Let's discuss this over a pint near Gypsy's. Is The Ring, Ruby Tuesday's or The Gregorian still going?

think the "Greg", immortalised by John Mortimer, a great Bermondsey boozer, has closed...like so many others round there. Perhaps we can compile a list. Lest we forget... 

https://southwarknotes.wordpress.com/local-development-sites/lost-pubs-of-southwark-3/

On 03/02/2024 at 01:12, Basil Brush said:

Not bad, not bad at all, there's been a few late posters tonight. @Greg, has the horlicks kicked in yet?

I thought this was a joke but it's actually true. In fact activity seems to be dropping off as soon as I post anything. Do you get the same feeling? I often feel the whole world's against me, especially after 11.00pm. Please let me know tomorrow as I'm already 30 minutes late for my bedtime. 

On 31/01/2024 at 17:05, ChildeHarold said:

think the "Greg", immortalised by John Mortimer, a great Bermondsey boozer, has closed...like so many others round there. Perhaps we can compile a list. Lest we forget... 

https://southwarknotes.wordpress.com/local-development-sites/lost-pubs-of-southwark-3/

Kings Head -Peckham Rye (Apartments)

Tyrrell Arms - Peckham (apartment block)

Orange Tree - Havil Street Peckham (Apartment block)

Flying Dutchman -Peckham (office block)

Fuck knows how many more in Peckham I can mention. 

On 31/01/2024 at 17:05, ChildeHarold said:

You're familiar with Southwark?

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kings Head -Peckham Rye (Apartments)

Tyrrell Arms - Peckham (apartment block)

Orange Tree - Havil Street Peckham (Apartment block)

Flying Dutchman -Peckham (office block)

Fuck knows how many more in Peckham I can mention. 

It's a tragedy. Like going to the "pictures". The sixties and seventies were the best decades ever. Fuck modern technology especially the smartphone and wind back the clock. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Basil
On 06/02/2024 at 02:14, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hi..im panzbaby im an itinerant minstrel and part of the nighttime economy..i come on here when all the gobshites are asleep or till when their significant others plug the WiFi back in lol 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I see, do you play with the blacks?

On 29/01/2024 at 19:53, ChildeHarold said:

Do you know Sadiq Khan was on the radio this morning saying exactly the same thing kind of. Due to a fall in passenger numbers on Fridays TfL are introducing some sort of discount scheme to boost travel on that day. Notice it's a scheme to help themselves not the average Mon-Fri 9-5 Londoner. I've always regardedcTfL as the worst type of cunts imagineable. An unelected Quango that rewards its directors and executives with eye-watering salaries expenses and pensions. A Quango with it's own property development arm that lays waste into planned dereliction land making the residents lives a misery. (Thus it was with the Jubilee Line and Elizabeth Line) A Quango with its own Legal Department that regularly teams up with local councils and The Mayor to privatise any fucking strip of open public space (eg play areas) or community asset (Council Estate Tenants Halls are a favourite at the moment, but health centres, community leisure centres also get their juices flowing) just for the fucking money to sell to private "luxury" developers who market all their apartments as "penthouses". 

Now the useless little spunk trumpet and his TfL lackeys are pissing away a fuckton of money on a "rebrand" of the overground network, having selected six new names that supposedly reflect the history of London. To ensure that everyone can get straight to the righteous indignation without having to read the entire fawning BBC "News" article, here are the highlights: 

Lionness Line - fucking dykes
Mildmay Line - fucking poofs
Windrush line - fucking blacks
Weaver Line - fucking Shylocks
Suffragette Line - more fucking dykes
Liberty Line - fuck only knows

London Overground: New names for its six lines revealed

_132659157_overground-map-nc.png.webp

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now the useless little spunk trumpet and his TfL lackeys are pissing away a fuckton of money on a "rebrand" of the overground network, having selected six new names that supposedly reflect the history of London. To ensure that everyone can get straight to the righteous indignation without having to read the entire fawning BBC "News" article, here are the highlights: 

The GLA plus the BBC/NEW YORK FEMINIST BRIGADE what a fucking concoction!

Johnson was just as bad with TfL. They have an irresistable power of attraction: money. The are PR, LEGAL AND MONEY SAVVY. 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's clearly mind control. 

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll bet the trains on the Windrush line smell like Satan's rectum.

9 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

I'll bet the trains on the Windrush line smell like Satan's rectum.

Depends on the time of the day. Early morning/first train: pissy drawers, office cleaners. Morning commute: overpowering dime perfume and office girls screaming about being touched up in the crush. Midday: orange peel, biscuits, crisp packets and polystyrene takeaway detritis. Early evening: farts, soap, the smell of youth hitting the town. Evening to the last "A" train: smell of sick, substance abuse (evostik?) and a putrefaction of everything before. Mind the gap! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's for any cunt taking liberties with their natural gene allocation at birth.

As you say, fuck only knows what they'll be parading as today, guess it depends on which dress matches their fuck-me-pumps or Doc Martens.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think the ‘Liberty Line’ is a reference to the fact that London now represents the ruins of our civilisation sticking out of the sand, and the planet taken over by apes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Depends on the time of the day. Early morning/first train: pissy drawers, office cleaners. Morning commute: overpowering dime perfume and office girls screaming about being touched up in the crush. Midday: orange peel, biscuits, crisp packets and polystyrene takeaway detritis. Early evening: farts, soap, the smell of youth hitting the town. Evening to the last "A" train: smell of sick, substance abuse (evostik?) and a putrefaction of everything before. Mind the gap! 

As Sir Jimmy once said on a 1970s ad "This is the age of the train. Ughuhhughughu".