CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well Karen, everyone is treated the same, however punters with extensive rap sheets will be dealt with greater severity. Simples.

Fucking hell, I hope you're more fun when you've had a few glasses of wine.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up you cunt. 

I bet that one never fails to raise a titter with the retards you count amongst your followers 🤪

Can't you get Massa @Wolfie to write you a new script?

Frank, topping the leaderboard (after you're Herculean effort lol) has clearly gone to your bald, olive shaped head. Watch your step, otherwise I may have to take back the two likes I gave you (out of sympathy) and make you second on the leaderboard. 

Do you understand?

All done, two likes taken away... You're no longer topping the leaderboard. Lol

That appears to be a clear admission of leaderboard manipulation, you stupid cunt. LOL

13 minutes ago, and said:

That appears to be a clear admission of leaderboard manipulation, you stupid cunt. LOL

Idiot, I didn't actually do it you muppet. The minute I said it, @Frank was all over the homepage, he must have refreshed it 70 times, lol. I've got screenshots of the online user list to prove it. Lol. 

I'll always be a step ahead of you, and. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut up you cunt.

You might’ve noticed there’s been a change of guard around here. I think I speak for the entire board when I say that we’re sick to the back teeth of Eric fucking Cuntman. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Idiot, I didn't actually do it you muppet. The minute I said it, @Frank was all over the homepage, he must have refreshed it 70 times, lol. I've got screenshots of the online user list to prove it. Lol. 

I'll always be a step ahead of you, and. 

Say it ain’t so Frank, has the darkie had you over? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Frank I think I've well and truly snookered you this evening. Lol. All before 7pm... Think I'll have cuppa and watch some TV, I doubt you'll be showing yourself again this evening. 

It’s nice (but wholly unsurprising) to see Frank making a complete fucking cunt of himself. What a strange and thoroughly unpleasant individual he is.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

You might’ve noticed there’s been a change of guard around here. I think I speak for the entire board when I say that we’re sick to the back teeth of Eric fucking Cuntman. 

Did I really upset you that much with the ‘getting excited’ post? Or was it a couple of months ago when I scuppered your ‘dead dog’ prank?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s nice (but wholly unsurprising) to see Frank making a complete fucking cunt of himself. What a strange and thoroughly unpleasant individual he is.

It's been a truly awful week, Ape, Frank's has been on here day and night. In his desperate attempt to top the leaderboard the idiot was responding to everyone and literally replying to all of my posts, I've never seen the cunt so chatty. One fake threat to his leaderboard 'triumph' was all it took for him to make a right cunt of himself and desperately check he was still at the top. 

What a fucking plonker he is. Lol. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's been a truly awful week, Ape, Frank's has been on here day and night. In his desperate attempt to top the leaderboard the idiot was responding to everyone and literally replying to all of my posts, I've never seen the cunt so chatty. One fake threat to his leaderboard 'triumph' was all it took for him to make a right cunt of himself and desperately check he was still at the top. 

For someone who supposedly has money, travels and leads a seeming cosmopolitan lifestyle, he seems to have an awful lot of time to spend on Cunts Corner, acting like a childish imbecile. I find it embarrassing.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The man has run himself ragged in a desperate and Herculean effort to emulate me. 
 It’s endearing if nothing else.

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

For someone who supposedly has money, travels and leads a seeming cosmopolitan lifestyle, he seems to have an awful lot of time to spend on Cunts Corner, acting like a childish imbecile. I find it embarrassing.

He's a seriously insecure man, Ape. Have you noticed all the does, no matter what the topic, is mention some fake part of his life or how he's feeling, asking what he should do etc. He clearly has parent issues and I'm glad they hated his guts. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The man has run himself ragged in a desperate and Herculean effort to emulate me. 
 It’s endearing if nothing else.

He's exhausted now, Eric... No doubt sipping a warm Baileys and telling his Husband he's had a 'difficult week' at work... meaning he's been on here all week, acting the cunt. The daft, inherited money bellend. 

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's a seriously insecure man, Ape. Have you noticed all the does, no matter what the topic, is mention some fake part of his life or how he's feeling, asking what he should do etc. He clearly has parent issues and I'm glad they hated his guts. 

It’s no surprise he turns to a 6’ 5” transvestite for companionship. Companionship and likes. The fucking gimp.

8 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

What's happening @Ape™️ .. another really bad day at work?

Pen, you do realise if you are responding to somebody using the quote function, you don't have to @ them in the same response? You stupid fucking idiot. 

You always get a voice when Frank's around, well, he's fucked himself and you're left on your own. 

You better not be here tomorrow as I'll be looking for you. 

Cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Ape, I’m taking a bit of a pasting this evening. Tensions are sky-high, and rightly so! It’s probably best that I lie low for the foreseeable. 

See you in June x

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Ape, I’m taking a bit of a pasting this evening. Tensions are sky-high, and rightly so! It’s probably best that I lie low for the foreseeable. 

See you in June x

It’d been much better if you simply killed yourself. Better for you, better for us. Better for humanity.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

He’s the best on here at that and no mistake. 

• Like 1