CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are you seriously expecting me to point out your glaring stupidity by pointing out your glaring stupidity?

Can you come up with a good nom KB? Something I can get my teeth into, but not too hard like a Granny Smith 🍏 I might lose a few of them. OR Are you just waiting for the fest orgy of the Joe v Don Heavyweight Championship of the World to begin? Come on Billy give it your best shot. Do it for Humanity do it for Harry. 

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can picture you as Raffles, The Gentleman Thug. I picture Harold as one of ‘The Old Gits’ from Harry Enfield & Chums.

Although Harold probably isn’t aware of Harry Enfield, having not paid much attention to comedy since Stanley Unwin died.

Enfield and Whitehouse, the Lodging House. 

Madam I am a travelling salesman... 

https://youtu.be/5a0odh8ro08?feature=shared

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can you come up with a good nom KB? Something I can get my teeth into, but not too hard like a Granny Smith 🍏 I might lose a few of them. OR Are you just waiting for the fest orgy of the Joe v Don Heavyweight Championship of the World to begin? Come on Billy give it your best shot. Do it for Humanity do it for Harry. 

You really want to open that Pandora's box, Harold?

@King Billy could fucking drown you in conspiracy theories. He'll have you begging for a tinfoil hat and a map of 5G coverage safe zones.

Even if you don't believe him (and you probably will, because you're a bit of a spastic, no offence), you'll ask just to shut him up.

He doesn't even believe I'm real, Harold. Roadkill died back in 2020 after he got the COVID vaccine - I'm just an AI construct.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@King Billy could fucking drown you in conspiracy theories. He'll have you begging for a tinfoil hat and a map of 5G coverage safe zones.

Even if you don't believe him (and you probably will, because you're a bit of a spastic, no offence), you'll ask just to shut him up.

He doesn't even believe I'm real, Harold. Roadkill died back in 2020 after he got the COVID vaccine - I'm just an AI construct.

You are a prop from 2001 A Space Odyssey the HAL 9000 computer. 

You are putting yourself to the fullest possible use, which is all that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Billy is the Space Baby at the end of the movie and I am the old man in the bed. 

The space time continuum is Cunts Corner and the Monolith is a giant black sex toy that ELC plays with every night. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ffs Killer. Everyone on here thinks I’m just another Irish simpleton, scratching out a meagre living flogging dead trees two weeks a year, and sitting alone on the top deck of the bus for the other 50 weeks, lost in my own little world where I’m cruising around, arm out the window, picking up page 3 girls and supermodels in my imaginary M4 and taking them back to my imaginary multi million pound mansion, where they insist (despite my protestations) that I join them in making all their wildest sexual fantasies come true. 
You and your big gob Killer. Now every cunt knows it’s all true and I haven’t made any of it up. 👍

• Like 1

On 15/03/2024 at 09:39, Frank said:

We’re all wankers to someone, DC. I’ll be topping the leaderboard come Monday, and it’s down to the fact that I know what I’m doing. On this current run, I think you’ll find that EC is my biggest fan. True. 

How’s that panning out for you, fuckhead?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

To return to the topic at hand…83 days now since Katie’s last appearance. Not available until after Easter was the story…well, they’ve got 2 weeks till this unholy mess really boils over. 

The truth will out. 

I fingered that Jenny Bond, mid-80’s. Spotless but a tad-musty, she left me with  a sort of yeasty yellow nail debris, if you get me, Doc? Post-coital, we chatted…pillow-talk if you will. Even she didnt bang on about the Royals like you do you fucking pound-shop Nicholas fucking Witchell cunt.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I fingered that Jenny Bond, mid-80’s. Spotless but a tad-musty, she left me with  a sort of yeasty yellow nail debris, if you get me, Doc? Post-coital, we chatted…pillow-talk if you will. Even she didnt bang on about the Royals like you do you fucking pound-shop Nicholas fucking Witchell cunt.

I’m warming to the notion you’re female after all DC, given your increasing fondness for the unsolicited whinge. Half the world’s banging on at length about the Royals right now, if you’re blissfully unaware of that on Plague Island, you might very well wonder why. 

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sloppy grammar and punctuation.. cluttered text with the usual hyphen abuse. You always appear to try too hard when engaging with LCS. Slow down. Idiot. 

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up you cunt. 

It’s not surprising that your like-to-post ratio has dipped below 50%. I told you from the outset that you’re not good enough for these pages, and that ratio speaks volumes. Moron. 

On 15/03/2024 at 16:57, Roadkill said:

There's some black cunt called Barbecue taking over Haiti at the moment.

Barbecue and I go way way back, RK. It's time for another revolution in Haiti... I went back there for a while l, spent some time on the frontline but they realised I was too important to potentially lose, hence me coming back to the UK to secure funding and help at the Haitian embassy... Pop in for a spliff and pint of rum if you're passing by. We don't bother with tea, coffee and biscuits. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Barbecue and I go way way back, RK. It's time for another revolution in Haiti... I went back there for a while l, spent some time on the frontline but they realised I was too important to potentially lose, hence me coming back to the UK to secure funding and help at the Haitian embassy... Pop in for a spliff and pint of rum if you're passing by. We don't bother with tea, coffee and biscuits. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s not surprising that your like-to-post ratio has dipped below 50%. I told you from the outset that you’re not good enough for these pages, and that ratio speaks volumes. Moron. 

What are you on about, Frank? I'm doing ok for 'Moron' as you put it, with a like to post ratio similar to yourself... A corner member for a decade or so and the self proclaimed 'Best on here'. First you're @ing me to come back as you clearly missed my wit, banter and put downs, you then go off on your usual 'Your'e not good enough' routine... You'll be telling me you 'Like me... a lot' next. Lol. 

Change the record, you narcissistic, senile old poofter. 

PS Do not use the word 'Moron' ever again here, you're not American and I won't tolerate it. Do you understand?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What are you on about, Frank? I'm doing ok for 'Moron' as you put it, with a like to post ratio similar to yourself... A corner member for a decade or so and the self proclaimed 'Best on here'. First you're @ing me to come back as you clearly missed my wit, banter and put downs, you then go off on your usual 'Your'e not good enough' routine... You'll be telling me you 'Like me... a lot' next. Lol. 

Change the record, you narcissistic, senile old poofter. 

PS Do not use the word 'Moron' ever again here, you're not American and I won't tolerate it. Do you understand?

I want you here because I desperately miss the easy targets of yesteryear. It’s that old feeling of winning a goldfish at Hampstead Fair. Welcome back, Raasters. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I want you here because I desperately miss the easy targets of yesteryear. It’s that old feeling of winning a goldfish at Hampstead Fair. Welcome back, Raasters. 

Frank I am looking at retirement in Ko Samui,  you have to renew yearly which is a pain, are the lady boys worth the inconvenience? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Frank I am looking at retirement in Ko Samui,  you have to renew yearly which is a pain, are the lady boys worth the inconvenience? 

I'm still looking at that 8k 168cm JLD pic that appears to be hung in a dwarfs care home. I'll come back to you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Sloppy grammar and punctuation.. cluttered text with the usual hyphen abuse. You always appear to try too hard when engaging with LCS. Slow down. Idiot. 

Erroneous use of elipsis…you’re too easy, Francesca. Does this flurry of activity mean you’re attempting to make a late run at the ‘top of the LB come monday?’ Best PM Pen you dope. Get to church.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I'm still looking at that 8k 168cm JLD pic that appears to be hung in dwarfs care home. I'll come back to you. 

God you’re bored, pm me we can meet up for a beer. I promise not to strangle you…

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

In spite of your relative decline and appalling like-post correlation, you've still got your instincts. I'm impressed.

How about a nom, or haven't you got one in you any more?

I'm coming to London in April to hook up with an old university pal. Fancy meeting for an eye-baller? You can laugh at my shoes, and I can laugh at the size of your arms.

• Like 1