CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Bollocks

Ape™️

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well he was a laugh and I wasn't around when he got mugged off and left. Whoever caused that I hope was rightly condemned to death. No doubt Roadkill was sniffing around the edges encouraging the mess. 

Up to this point I've actually been well known for being a fence sitting twat, often refusing to pile onto some of the more targeted members such as @Penny Farthing and @and that often clash with the rest of the tribe.

I've shown annoying little spastic newbies, such as @Old Chap Raasclaat and @Dyslexic cnut were, how to survive and flourish on what this place used to be and gave the likes of @King Billy a second chance when we started off as enemies. They're all more than you could ever hope to be on here now.

The only cunt up until you that I had a real problem with was Pete - who revealed himself to be a certified nonce, who was also the only cunt I've ever genuinely reported.

I've been known to stir the shit occasionally for my own amusement and the ultimate betterment of others, but with you, Harold - I just get the impression that you're a worthless fucking prat who's only lasting effect is to speed up the death of a place I once enjoyed.

So... I'm going to torment you. I'm going to get under your skin and make you squeal like the little piggy that you are. You can brush me off with all of the default bollocks random posts you like, but the very fact that you've already mentioned me twice to other users today, calling me a snake and a shit stirrer, shows me that I'm already in your cramped little mind.

Stay tuned.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Righto. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Billy you used to be fun but apart from being a wind up occasionally mind you, you have been treating my murmerations with complete and utter contempt. Utter is a funny wotd that reminds me of a linguistic bowel movement. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Up to this point I've actually been well known for being a fence sitting twat, often refusing to pile onto some of the more targeted members such as @Penny Farthing and @and that often clash with the rest of the tribe.

I've shown annoying little spastic newbies, such as @Old Chap Raasclaat and @Dyslexic cnut were, how to survive and flourish on what this place used to be and gave the likes of @King Billy a second chance when we started off as enemies. They're all more than you could ever hope to be on here now.

The only cunt up until you that I had a real problem with was Pete - who revealed himself to be a certified nonce, who was also the only cunt I've ever genuinely reported.

I've been known to stir the shit occasionally for my own amusement and the ultimate betterment of others, but with you, Harold - I just get the impression that you're a worthless fucking prat who's only lasting effect is to speed up the death of a place I once enjoyed.

So... I'm going to torment you. I'm going to get under your skin and make you squeak like the little piggy that you are. You can brush me off with all of the default bollocks random posts you like, but the very fact that you've already mentioned me twice to other users today, calling me a snake and a shit stirrer, shows me that I'm already in your cramped little mind.

Stay tuned.

I really don't deserve this level of attention but I feel flattered. Go ahead if it gives you some kind of perverted satisfaction. Have a nice sleep and see you tomorrow. 

Nighty 🌃 night. LOL. 

On 19/02/2024 at 21:24, Ape™️ said:

There’s a childlike naivety to the explanations the Russians give for events that occur that they don’t want to be interpreted as murder or attempted murder. You’d think, after the reception they received for their Salisbury cathedral visit bollocks, that they’d try to come up with something more imaginative and believable than someone who was apparently healthy, but happened to be a thorn in the side of Putin, suddenly dropping dead after a walk. It’s like they’ve got a committee of 7 year olds coming up with this bullshit. Fucking idiots.

Putin's never hurt me. The only fucking idiots are the British taxpayers who allow another £250m of their money to be siphoned off into the bottomless corrupt pit of Kiev and their dealings with private defense contractors. 

Just to prop up the Yankee Empire and its East India Company* plan for the ex USSR and eastern bloc. 

* The HQ of the East India Company is actually underneath the Lloyds London Stock Exchange. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Go and get one of those free Russian passports they're handing out then, instead of shitting all over here with your retarded, malformed political commentary.

Have a nice day RK I didn’t read your potted insults but alk the same, get out there and enjoy it! 😅 

LOL

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I didn’t read your potted insults but all the same, get out there and enjoy it!

This is no sort of constructive response. @Roadkill is fucking slaughtering you here, what are you going to DO about it?

58 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

😅 LOL

"LOL", the last refuge of the incompetent.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Nothing wrong with a Poodle .They probably offer better companionship and  more scintillating conversation skills  that most on here. 

Yeah, but would you marry one?

21 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Nothing wrong with a Poodle .They probably offer better companionship and  more scintillating conversation skills  that most on here. 

In your case pretty much anything, living or otherwise, ticks this box.

On 23/02/2024 at 23:30, Roadkill said:

So... I'm going to torment you. I'm going to get under your skin and make you squeal like the little piggy that you are. You can brush me off with all of the default bollocks random posts you like, but the very fact that you've already mentioned me twice to other users today, calling me a snake and a shit stirrer, shows me that I'm already in your cramped little mind.

Stay tuned.

Virgin

• Like 2