CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lá le Pádrig áthas

PANZER MURPHY

Anyway id a great day played a full set early..made the few quid n home now with the doggos watching the miracle that is the brexit on you tube..did ya know that after some shitty stanistan the uk was voted the most miserable place to be on the planet...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Here's the first proto school shooter..lol

Well done for celebrating St Patrick who was actually British (most likely English) and I've no doubt you were drinking Guinness, which is most likely Welsh. Lol. 

I recently bought a rather nice Diesel coat, Panzer, I'm sure you welcome the news that the Italian brand has won it's 30 year legal battle with diesel.ie, a poor Irish brand trying to compete with the superior Italian one. 

Forza Italia. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

home now with the doggos watching the miracle that is the brexit on you tube

Panzer, you need a woman in your life old chap. Is your idea of a chatting up some bird to talk about... Brexit? I'm concerned you're a bit obsessed. Next time your in London or the West Country send me a PM, I'll teach you how to be confident and assured with the opposite sex. Save up a few Giro's and I'll get you some decent garments as well.

I'll help sort your life out Panzer. 

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, you need a woman in your life old chap. Is your idea of a chatting up some bird to talk about... Brexit? I'm concerned you're a bit obsessed. Next time your in London or the West Country send me a PM, I'll teach you how to be confident and assured with the opposite sex. Save up a few Giro's and I'll get you some decent garments as well.

Chappy baby..the problem is keepin them at arms length..and a turd in an armani suit is still a turd..lol

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Happy English Missionary Day', lol.

We're still waiting on the St George's day parade..it keeps gettin cancelled for some reason..is the Londonistan eye lit in green this year..lol

38 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Eric’s posts seem very likeable, Raas…😏

50 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Never mind this shit, bro. Any chance of you sliding off that blood soaked hammock in Port au Prince and eviscerating Frank? 

On 17/03/2024 at 22:19, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oi dipshit, what you wearing? And what do you know about the Brigg? 

On 17/03/2024 at 23:11, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never mind this shit, bro. Any chance of you sliding off that blood soaked hammock in Port au Prince and eviscerating Frank? 

I had a skirmish with @Frank the other day, DC, He claimed to have me snookered, 'lol-ing' all over the place and generally making a cunt of himself. I think the like exchange he has with certain freaks (which helped his leaderboard climb) has gone to his head. He's visiting my page, every day it seems, he's also following me around the board replying to nearly all my posts that dont require his attention... It's like he's flipped. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Frank said:

Oi dipshit, what you wearing? And what do you know about the Brigg? 

Is this some sort of gay chat up line, Frank? You're clearly desperate for a conversation going by your constant responding to my posts lately so I'll respond. 

Been driving today so wore casual. 

Air Max, jeans, Lacoste polo and Diesel jacket... What do think about that?

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Is this some sort of gay chat up line, Frank? You're clearly desperate for a conversation going by your constant responding to my posts lately so I'll respond. 

Been driving today so wore casual. 

Air Max, jeans, Lacoste polo and Diesel jacket... What do think about that?

Not too bad! I live in Air Max. Do you still work, Raasters? 

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not too bad! I live in Air Max. Do you still work, Raasters? 

Nothing wrong with wearing them while I'm still young enough, I very much doubt you wear them Frank, aged 60+ you've got to let your youth go, it's a distant memory, never to come back. I've always had a soft spot for trainers... I've got unworn pairs stashed away, I sometimes forget I even own them. Do you remember of the original adverts for Air Max in the late 80s? 

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Nothing wrong with wearing them while I'm still young enough, I very much doubt you wear them Frank, aged 60+ you've got to let your youth go, it's a distant memory, never to come back. I've always had a soft spot for trainers... I've got unworn pairs stashed away, I sometimes forget I even own them. Do you remember of the original adverts for Air Max in the late 80s? 

In the eighties I wore Diadora Bjorn Borg gold stripe - kangaroo skin. Fila, Kappa, Sergio Tacchini.. I had it all. Answer the question, you fucking dunce.. do you still work? 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Answer the question, you fucking dunce.. do you still work? 

Yes, but l am fortunate to be able to work on my other interests also. You've got to have multiple income streams these days. Have you seen the rental prices in Notting Hill/W11? It's very expensive, no wonder you moved out the area all those years ago and good riddance. Lol.

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, but l am fortunate to be able to work on my other interests also. You've but to have multiple I come streams these days. Have you seen the rental prices in Notting Hill/W11? It's very expensive, no wonder you moved out area all those years ago and good riddance. 

Right. In the above correspondence you’ve told us that you’ve been driving today, that you’re employed, and exactly what you’re wearing. You’re a van driver. 

Who knew! Lol lol 😂 

LOL. 

• Like 1