CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lá le Pádrig áthas

PANZER MURPHY

@Frank, moving on. I'm planning my holidays this year, Italy and Greece (with a couple of other, closer and shorter holidays also). 

I love Greek food, Frank, the history and the climate also. I've been to Crete and Cyprus previously but can't make up my mind whether to go to another one of the islands, or visit the mainland. Are you able to advise?

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Frank, moving on. I'm planning my holidays this year, Italy and Greece (with a couple of other, closer and shorter holidays also). 

I love Greek food, Frank, the history and the climate also. I've been to Crete and Cyprus previously but can't make up my mind whether to go to another one of the islands, or visit the mainland. Are you able to advise?

No, you’re a backwards fucking moron who dresses like an idiot. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Frank said:

In the eighties I wore Diadora Bjorn Borg gold stripe - kangaroo skin. Fila, Kappa, Sergio Tacchini.. I had it all. Answer the question, you fucking dunce.. do you still work? 

Adidas San Diego and Hi-Tec Squash.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Get fucked. 

Frank you seem quite emotional today, Mediterranean temperament aside, I think you're drinking too much... Every picture you post seems to have an alcoholic drink in it. Are you alcohol dependent? 

Alcohol is a great servant but a terrible master. 

Thought the post title was the Welsh spelling of Johnny Mathis .The Welsh goverment  are wanking themselves  off because their unelected group of fuckwits have taken it upon themselves to tell the Welsh their leader is the first black man to be elected head of state in Europe . Its got fuck all to do with the Welsh people , they have no day what so ever .The bloke is as dodgy as fuck with some rather dubious dealings they're trying their best to sweep under the taffy carpet. 

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thought the post title was the Welsh spelling of Johnny Mathis .The Welsh goverment  are wanking themselves  off because their unelected group of fuckwits have taken it upon themselves to tell the Welsh their leader is the first black man to be elected head of state in Europe . Its got fuck all to do with the Welsh people , they have no day what so ever .The bloke is as dodgy as fuck with some rather dubious dealings they're trying their best to sweep under the taffy carpet. 

Y'arent in Europe..turd country waaannkkerrzzz..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

28 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I bet it was one of his own that told him he was turbochargin the reunification process..and he should have fukked more n marched less..lol

Panzer, I don't understand the complexities of Northern Ireland but am I right in thinking the Irish are outbreeding the British there... Similarly to how the Muslims are outbreeding the British here?

On 24/03/2024 at 13:16, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, I don't understand the complexities of Northern Ireland but am I right in thinking the Irish are outbreeding the British there... Similarly to how the Muslims are outbreeding the British here?

That's about the height of it chappy baby..if ya visit the ulster folk park museum and see the recreation of an early 20th century poor Catholic hut with hapes of kids..and then see the moderately prosperous protestant family with two spotlessly clean kids..fast forward it about 100 years and tah daaah..its taigville baby..lol

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

That's about the height of it chappy baby..if ya visit the ulster folk park museum and see the recreation of an early 20th century poor Catholic hut with hapes of kids..and then see the moderately prosperous protestant family with two spotlessly clean kids..fast forward it about 100 years and tah daaah..its taigville baby..lol

When the Muslims properly establish themselves in Ireland in the next few years, who do you think will win the breeding race in Ireland... The Catholics or the Muslims? Lol.

23 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

When the Muslims properly establish themselves in Ireland in the next few years, who do you think will win the breeding race in Ireland... The Catholics or the Muslims? Lol.

Meh i reckon the same thing will happen with every other mob that came here..they become more Irish than the Irish dursefls...lol

I wanna know how are you going to survive without world states person Leo Varadkar?  It's not good for a global superpower like Eire to be rudderless at a time like this.  Can I offer my services?  None of my ancestors ever burnt and ate Irish peasants. Fully qualified. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wanna know how are you going to survive without world states person Leo Varadkar?  It's not good for a global superpower like Eire to be rudderless at a time like this.  Can I offer my services?  None of my ancestors ever burnt and ate Irish peasants. Fully qualified. 

Panic over harry baby..we've given Frank Spencer the top job..lol

• Like 1