CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saima Mohsin on SKY NEWS is Hot !

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Shalom, half-cock, it's nice to see that absence has made your heart grow fonder, I wish I could say that the feeling was mutual.

For one weekend only I'm going to treat you by hitting unblock. I won't bother reading any of your backlogged material since I can say with one hundred percent certainty that it will contain the usual outpourings of shit, both figuratively and literally.

But I'll certainly entertain your abject bollocks going forward by tearing your puckered, little Kike arsehole asunder over a holiday period not observed by Palestinian baby murdering scum such as yourself.

You total fucking wanker.

I'm surprised we didn't see you surface sooner, especially after the brutal disposal of your moron of a mate, Dyslexic Cnut. What've you got in store for us this weekend? I'll tell you what you've got... fucking nothing.

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

What've you got in store for us this weekend? I'll tell you what you've got... fucking nothing.

Correct, I've got absolutely nothing as far as you're concerned, you redundant little cunt. I'm after a big fish this weekend and I've got no time for tiddlers, so you'll need to make your own entertainment.

On that note there will be no further blah blah blah etc...

Lolololol.

Wanker.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Correct, I've got absolutely nothing as far as you're concerned, you redundant little cunt. I'm after a big fish this weekend and I've got no time for tiddlers, so you'll need to make your own entertainment.

On that note there will be no further blah blah blah etc...

Lolololol.

Wanker.

peanut-gallery-gty-jc-200728_15959540814

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Jesus H. @Frank, what a tosser you really are.  You have nowhere to go with this, but you are determined to get there. 

The stupid old bastard should tie his bent as fuck dog's lead in a Gordian knot around his scrawny neck and then go for a walk along Overtoun Bridge.

6 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

I wish ! Kay Burley wud do too

Nothing wrong with ambition, but you do seem a bit preoccupied with celebrities. Perhaps you should target a more attainable woman? 
 Supermarkets are a a superb place to find one. You can see whether you have similar tastes by what she buys. And you can get an idea of her personality from how she conducts herself in the checkout queue.

Although supermarkets tend to have car park CCTV. So probably best to follow her for a while before attempting an abduction.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Nothing wrong with ambition, but you do seem a bit preoccupied with celebrities. Perhaps you should target a more attainable woman? 
 Supermarkets are a a superb place to find one. You can see whether you have similar tastes by what she buys. And you can get an idea of her personality from how she conducts herself in the checkout queue.

Although supermarkets tend to have car park CCTV. So probably best to follow her for a while before attempting an abduction.

My dachsie Billy is a fanny magnet like no other. All the tarts want a piece of him and you can only imagine what's on display when they're three inches from the ground. Shame I prefer the fellas, lol. LOL.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

My dachsie Billy is a fanny magnet like no other. All the tarts want a piece of him and you can only imagine what's on display when they're three inches from the ground. Shame I prefer the fellas, lol. LOL.

What a feeble pigeon-stepping attempt towards portraying yourself as a red-blooded male after your recent exchanges with Decs and ongoing legacy of poofery. You're as predictable as a Max Verstappen win, and likely as bent as a half-grand umbrella. Billy, if this is his name, wouldn't be the first dark brown sausage 'dawg' you've partnered, lol.

Just now, Wolfie said:

What a feeble pigeon-stepping attempt towards portraying yourself as a red-blooded male after your recent exchanges with Decs and ongoing legacy of poofery. You're as predictable as a Max Verstappen win, and likely as bent as a half-grand umbrella. Billy, if this is his name, wouldn't be the first dark brown sausage 'dawg' you've partnered, lol.

That last post puts me in second place on the LB, and with dickhead decs self-medicating on young cock, I'll be the best on here come the weekend. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

That last post puts me in second place on the LB, and with dickhead decs self-medicating on young cock, I'll be the best on here come the weekend. 

Frank, to some of the more discerning patrons of this site, you'll always be The Best on here, no matter what the easily manipulated by cunts, leader board indicates. 

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, I never thought I'd say this, but you have become an absolute bore, to such an extent that I have started to find Eric Wikipedia Cuntman interesting. Please take your fucking dog, your Gouda scoffing fucking wife, and the fucking leader board, and fuck off.

Just now, and said:

Frank, to some of the more discerning patrons of this site, you'll always be The Best on here, no matter what the easily manipulated by cunts, leader board indicates. 

Thank you. 

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, I never thought I'd say this, but you have become an absolute bore, to such an extent that I have started to find Eric Wikipedia Cuntman interesting. Please take your fucking dog, your Gouda scoffing fucking wife, and the fucking leader board, and fuck off.

It's this or a blank page, Withers. I paid good money for this domain so get your act together, you stupid fucking old cunt. 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Blatant leaderboard manipulation. I thought you were better than this.

nOvDxdh.png

They're all quality posts, Baws. Don't tell me your finger never hovers over the like button whenever I appear. Let yourself go, fucking tight-arse fandan. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

They're all quality posts, Baws. Don't tell me your finger never hovers over the like button whenever I appear. Let yourself go, fucking tight-arse fandan. 

Every time I get my hopes up, thinking that maybe THIS is the one that will finally surpass your "council cake" classic, but it never is. Ten years is a long time to run on fumes.

• Like 1