CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jocks and hate crime laws

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can eat that. But I only like Milky Bar chocolate. Cadburys white chocolate is shit. 
And Milky Bar buttons are bestest.

Eric, are you saying - five times within the past three days - that you have some sort of allergic reaction to chocolate?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh yes. I forgot about those. And Ferrero Raffaelo, similar to above with a hazelnut in the middle and coconut on it.

Don't you find all that lardy da stuff sickly?  I like a nice bar of cadbury's milk chocolate.  Sometimes an aero is nice. The whole argument of shrinking products was I believe started with the Walnut Whip controversy in the early 2000s when fans of the toothsome treat complained the Whip seemed smaller.  I used to be a fucking greedy pig scoffer when younger - I was also burning substantial calories on a 6 mile cycling commute every day - and could woof down a whole bar or a whole pack of Digestives in one go experiencing only a slight passing feeling of sickness. Now of course everything in moderation.  Just a couple of bites now and again. 

If you have any more questions I am starting a CONSULTANCY business:

policesquad-3.jpg.3032e2088f5114cad91afc8cd0edf97e.jpg

37 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't you find all that lardy da stuff sickly?  I like a nice bar of cadbury's milk chocolate.  Sometimes an aero is nice. The whole argument of shrinking products was I believe started with the Walnut Whip controversy in the early 2000s when fans of the toothsome treat complained the Whip seemed smaller.  I used to be a fucking greedy pig scoffer when younger - I was also burning substantial calories on a 6 mile cycling commute every day - and could woof down a whole bar or a whole pack of Digestives in one go experiencing only a slight passing feeling of sickness. Now of course everything in moderation.  Just a couple of bites now and again. 

If you have any more questions I am starting a CONSULTANCY business:

policesquad-3.jpg.3032e2088f5114cad91afc8cd0edf97e.jpg

‘What’s the word on the street Johnny?”

Only proper cunts know about Police Squad as well as the Naked Gun series.

• Like 1

On 01/04/2024 at 09:16, entitled little cunt said:

Could things get any more fucked  up or  any more ironic .I'm sure Polititions and lawmakers  are having a laugh and thinking what ludicrously stupid  regulations they can think of next .  Scotland today has new hate crime laws coming into effect .Basically if an opinion is aired that "a reasonable person would find offensive " it's deemed as illegal and a visit to the beak is forthcoming. Who the fuck decides if a person is reasonable?.Our ginger fried Mars bar eating,alcoholic, drug taking cousins are famous for their hatred of the English even though we  keep Scotland afloat financially .Someone has to pay for the astronomical numbers of jobless,   toothless , gravely voiced  creepy pissheads  and unfortunately that falls upon the rest of the UKs' taxpayers. The 23 Scottish people who are gainfully employed cannot support a whole nation .Scotland has today criminalised most of its population. They're absolutely shite at football aswell, even worse than England  .

Reported for hate speech 

On 02/04/2024 at 10:07, Penny Farthing said:

It is interesting how much pure and evil criminality is related to the adherents to the religion of peace. In effect this law prevents people from asking other followers of that religion to try to explain this .. Sweden opened the door to the families of people such as "Adam" featured in this Sky News report.

https://news.sky.com/story/swedens-deadly-gang-war-has-turned-peaceful-country-into-murder-hotspot-13071608

What the fuck are you whinging about? You’re a fully Velcro’d up member of one of the protected categories, you hideous cross dressing, hormone blocking, cock swinging, five o clock shadow sprouting, hairy bollocks, XY till you die, Mrs Doubtfire fucking unnatural freak. Lololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Surely you can’t be serious Eric?

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Reported for hate speech 

That's it then , I'm fucked .Yousef and a band of rainbow flag waving police persons 2 of which identify as cats will be  goosestepping to my door .I'm going to barricade myself in.I'm going to put on a summer frock , stuff two oranges down the front , call myself Tracy and accuse them of gender hate .

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Eric, are you saying - five times within the past three days - that you have some sort of allergic reaction to chocolate?

Of course he's allergic to chocolate, and it ruined his career. The only steady job he ever had, was eating out Marathon bars from George Michael's arsehole.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked the bit where he told a fireman how to tackle an out of control blaze in a chemicals factory po faced then went straight to Dribben. 

Never under estimate shop floor knowledge and expertise. 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

What the fuck are you whinging about? You’re a fully Velcro’d up member of one of the protected categories, you hideous cross dressing, hormone blocking, cock swinging, five o clock shadow sprouting, hairy bollocks, XY till you die, Mrs Doubtfire fucking unnatural freak. Lololol.

Fuck off.

Reported for hate speech.

29 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Old Hamandbeans youdaftcunt's up in Scotland inbox must be smoking  with hate speech reports .

I hope his inbox is smoking worse than a Gaza charity workers Land Cruiser with a fresh missile hole in its roof, or his mother in laws Burka after a premature suicide vest incident. Horrible little fake Jock, corner shop cunt.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I hope his inbox is smoking worse than a Gaza charity workers Land Cruiser with a fresh missile hole in its roof, or his mother in laws Burka after a premature suicide vest incident. Horrible little fake Jock, corner shop cunt.

What really got my piss boiling  was after 7th October Hamas  massacre and mass rape  , Hamandbeans was all over the news crying  because his 98 relatives were stuck in Gaza  .He was the fucking victim apparently . What an opportunistic little cunt.