CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Demise of The Psion Palmtop Computer

During most of the 1990s I carried and used (mostly series 3  versions) Psion Palmtop PC to document my work and social life, starting first with a humble series 3 128k and graduation through to 2 meg Series 3C machines. It was easy at the end of the day to download load the documents to a PC .. the Psion had a built in word processor, database and Spreadsheet .. all you really needed .. there were a few rival palmtops but none of them were as good as the Psion. Sadly rather than simply to an upgrade to the 3 series (clam shell hinges, Multi media card and USB connection). Some halfwits decided to make the awful 5 Series over-hyped and incompatible with the 3 series and with a pointless touch screen function and spring loaded hinge that broke easily. The ultimate death through was the Psion Revo with its built in rechargeable battery. The Palm Pilot and the other MS touch screen without a physical keyboard that follower were hopeless. In the 20 years or so since the demise of the Psion there has never been a lightweight computer that would slip into a pocket or a handbag. As to "Smart"phones .. you can stick them where the sun don't shine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

During most of the 1990s I carried and used (mostly series 3  versions) Psion Palmtop PC to document my work and social life, starting first with a humble series 3 128k and graduation through to 2 meg Series 3C machines. It was easy at the end of the day to download load the documents to a PC .. the Psion had a built in word processor, database and Spreadsheet .. all you really needed .. there were a few rival palmtops but none of them were as good as the Psion. Sadly rather than simply to an upgrade to the 3 series (clam shell hinges, Multi media card and USB connection). Some halfwits decided to make the awful 5 Series over-hyped and incompatible with the 3 series and with a pointless touch screen function and spring loaded hinge that broke easily. The ultimate death through was the Psion Revo with its built in rechargeable battery. The Palm Pilot and the other MS touch screen without a physical keyboard that follower were hopeless. In the 20 years or so since the demise of the Psion there has never been a lightweight computer that would slip into a pocket or a handbag. As to "Smart"phones .. you can stick them where the sun don't shine.

Curta cunt. Lol lol

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The 128k social life!  Scorching hot 🔥 baby!  Let's roll!  😅 

29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, I had a Psion Series 3 but if you would engage your ancient brain for 30 seconds you will realise it was the HP iPAQ pocket PC that sounded the death knoll for the Psion which in turn was well and truly wiped out when smart phones hit the scene.

Fascinating.

Being an expert on the Psion S3 model, in your educated opinion when sober, how many units do you think @Frank could insert up his arsehole within a ten minute window?

18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Harsh but possibly life saving.

Frank needs to stop selfishly thinking about himself all the time and have a little consideration for the rest of us, he should be drinking as hard and as much as possible, it's no use prolonging the agony.

You know I'm right, @Frank