CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dentists

Neil

3 hours ago, Frank said:

What's your problem with estate agents, in particular?

A ‘profession’ invented so that accountants and solicitors could have something to look down on.

I’ve fingered a few…mid-80s.

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

Not with a titanium root it 'aint

Why bother? Fucking titanium. It’s a tooth, the original was hardened calcium, I’m sure stainless would last longer than the rest of your head anyway.
 Unless of course you want to mount a rotary cannon on it at some point in the future. Then it makes perfect sense. 

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

Not with a titanium root it 'aint

What the fuck.  Who you think you are.  The fucking Terminator?   By the time they've packed out your jawbone with extra pig grafts all you need is bit of old iron in there.   Serious word of advice.  Unless it shows at the front just live with it and save yourself the hassle now and the hassle later when (probably 5-8 years) it has to be replaced all over again.  Did that fucking Pakistani dentist tell you THAT? 🙈 

5 hours ago, Neil said:

£80 quid to be told you need a tooth out,£225 to take said cunt out, 5 minutes in the chair...robbing cunts. Also advised me that I should consider an implant to replace it...£4-£5,000.....fuck off! Cunts

Neil. This is a beautiful nom. (Unless Baws goes all ‘historical’ on you.) What a vile bunch of cunts these gob-doctors really are. Back in the day, your GP catered for all health issues, then these shitcunts were  let loose. My old man always commented that when you went to the posh side of town for medical treatment, the doctors had Jags but the  Gob doctors had Bentleys (like mine.) 

When you see Pakis and Indians take up certain ‘professions’ you know damn well that it is disgustingly bent, tax-exempt and highly profitable. When a successful CC businessmen has to go to Hungary for a gobfix, it tells you all you need to know about this putrid, disgusting ‘profession’ in the UK. @Mrs Roops…what say you, you failed, flawed, fictional dental nurse you? Wankess.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why bother? Fucking titanium. It’s a tooth, the original was hardened calcium, I’m sure stainless would last longer than the rest of your head anyway.
 Unless of course you want to mount a rotary cannon on it at some point in the future. Then it makes perfect sense. 

I didn't fucking ask for one! this is what the cunt told me. I've gone for the gap, best option, can't see the cunt anyway. Perhaps next time I'll go for the Council Estate option, go into a shithole pub and ask the barmaid if she takes it up the arse

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I didn't fucking ask for one! this is what the cunt told me. I've gone for the gap, best option, can't see the cunt anyway. Perhaps next time I'll go for the Council Estate option, go into a shithole pub and ask the barmaid if she takes it up the arse

I hate you, Neil.

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

I hate you, Neil.

Jesus! Yesterday you wanted to go balls deep in me and today you hate me,you're not my wife are you?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, are you married to a transgender or Tranny?

I knew some cunt would pick up on that. congratulations

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You are then?

I admit she's fucking grown a lot in 43 years but as yet no growth in the fanny area,thanks again

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, are you married to a transgender or Tranny?

Eddie’s having trouble shaking his tranny off. Apparently, ‘she’ wants them to have a joint bank account and a dog. A dachshund.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Frank said:

You'll pay for this, Cunty. When I muster up the energy to respond in full, you'll have a comprehensive guide outlining why an agent's fee is worth every last fucking penny. 

Why are you being so defensive, Frank? Could it be you were/are an estate agent? I've no doubt you're the type of agent who would 'accidentally' keep a spare key and pop in the house you sold a poor family for a wank whilst they are away. 

You are revolting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Why are you being so defensive, Frank? Could it be you were/are an estate agent? I've no doubt you're the type of agent who would 'accidentally' keep a spare key and pop in the house you sold a poor family for a wank whilst they are away. 

You are revolting. 

I was thinking precisely the same thing, however he's too fucking lazy to have a job. Seriously, who could possibly meet a potential client at 9.30am following their nightly table-for-one (and accompanying bottle of wine), and drunken wank & visit to the Corner until 4.30am?

I can only assume he's put his inherited Barnet one-bed on the market, and is face-fucking some disgusting mincer with pointy shoes and a shiny BMW who's handling the sale.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was thinking precisely the same thing, however he's too fucking lazy to have a job. Seriously, who could possibly meet a potential client at 9.30am following their nightly table-for-one (and accompanying bottle of wine), and drunken wank & visit to the Corner until 4.30am?

I can only assume he's put his inherited Barnet one-bed on the market, and is face-fucking some disgusting mincer with pointy shoes and a shiny BMW who's handling the sale.

Trained at Bairstow Eves and set up Mann & Co in the mid-eighties. True.

There, I’ve said it. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

There, I’ve said it. 

Frank, tell us how you came into you claimed wealth? You're clearly mentally ill and incapable of making said wealth yourself, which makes me lean towards you poisoning a family member and inheriting a London house, bought for hardly any money in the 60s and now worth a million. 

Am I right?

2 hours ago, Frank said:

There, I’ve said it. 

Sure ya did. Jugding by your plethora of self-effacing photos, I reckon you're in your early 50s... let's say 55 at a push. So, in the mid-80s you'd have been about 15. Idiot.

Did I tell you how much I absolutely hate these cunts?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Frank said:

There, I’ve said it. 

I helped design the main engines for the Saturn V rocket in the early sixties.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

There, I’ve said it. 

We had one of them in Harold Wood, Bastard Thieves we used to call 'em