CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chuka Umunna

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

All of a sudden the 'British Obama' says he doesn't like the pressure of standing for Labour leader.

Or something really fucking dodgy is about to rear it's head.

I know what I'd put my money on.

Guest MikeD

Im currently gypsying in sunny Lanzagrotty. There is here an impending election looming and looking at the local billboards it seems the choice is some leering, greasy fat cunt or some greasy, leering fat cunt or some fat cunt who's greasy and leering. And you thought we had a shit choice. Buenos dias

​Much the same choice, pick the least cuntish out of a bunch of cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

Im currently gypsying in sunny Lanzagrotty. There is here an impending election looming and looking at the local billboards it seems the choice is some leering, greasy fat cunt or some greasy, leering fat cunt or some fat cunt who's greasy and leering. And you thought we had a shit choice. Buenos dias

​At least the cunts out there will have a real tan, unlike the ronseal versions over here..

Guest nobgobbler

​Talking about greasy leering cunts. Have you found the naked sunbathing beach yet? Its the only one as I remember with proper sand on it, and Jeffrey Archer.

Fucking hell, Eisenhower smoked 3 packs a day, had countless aneurysms, strokes, had his gall bladder removed yet led America through its greatest economic growth period in its history. Even Berlusconi is probably up for a bit of dogging still, even though he's in his dotage yet prissy-bollocks here is pussying out of the thing after 48 hours, because someone might say something nasty about him on Twitter!

• Like 1

If he can't stand the heat it is best he brown's out now rather than when he is fully immersed. I don't like the posh wanker particularly and as someone who hasn't voted for the labour party for years, he would only keep it that way for me. Looking at the rest of 'em, I can't see any of them changing the party's fortunes. The wilderness is the only thing that awaits the labour party. Fucking good job and all. Closet conservative wankers, note the small c.

I remember when there was actually a difference between the cons and lab, proper labour politicians like Dennis Skinner aka the Beast of Bolsover in full flow was a site to behold , very different from posh ed at full whimper 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD

I remember when there was actually a difference between the cons and lab, proper labour politicians like Dennis Skinner aka the Beast of Bolsover in full flow was a site to behold , very different from posh ed at full whimper 

​They're all too afraid of offending anyone, bunch of limp-wristed, liberal poofs.

Guest judgetwi

Yes, to be leader of the Labour Party you have to be whiter than white (snigger, snigger). If you have a skeleton in the cupboard Murdoch's boys will hunt the bastard down and expose him to the full glare of the SUNlight (see what i did there?) This bloke has obviously been given some good advice by some cunt who knows what he is talking about. Common sense like that would probably make him a good PM but alas.........

Guest MikeD

Yes, to be leader of the Labour Party you have to be whiter than white (snigger, snigger). If you have a skeleton in the cupboard Murdoch's boys will hunt the bastard down and expose him to the full glare of the SUNlight (see what i did there?) This bloke has obviously been given some good advice by some cunt who knows what he is talking about. Common sense like that would probably make him a good PM but alas.........

​48 hours and he pulls out. Coincidence? Like fuck it was.

Basically Unite didn't want him and they own the Parliamentary Party so getting his nomination papers signed might have proved a challenge...

Plus he's a slimy smug cunt

What about Hazel Blears?.... I'll get my coat.

Edited by cuntspotter

Guest MikeD

What about Hazel Blears..... I'll get my coat.

​They'd be as well asking the postman the next time he delivers their mail, they're pretty much fucked whatever.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Skeleton? Like what? Stabbing your own brother in the back and effectively forcing hiim to emigrate out of his own fucking country?

Bet the christmas dinners at Granny Moribunds' is fun...

..and how dare you besmirch the name of a good Jewish journalist? You anti-semitic nazi!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bit like 'Ken Barlow'

I know you won't take this personally Eric (as I've just given you a like for your latest contribution to the Sickipedia thread, and that's the gold standard of likes around here) but...

Dont you EVER pause for breath? AKA shut the fuck up? You mentioned a while back that you didn't spend more than an hour a day on here, but I think we both know that's a lie. When I donate money to the local hospice, I don't want to see it getting frittered away on high capacity wifi. Just saying. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know you won't take this personally Eric (as I've just given you a like for your latest contribution to the Sickipedia thread, and that's the gold standard of likes around here) but...

Dont you EVER pause for breath? AKA shut the fuck up? You mentioned a while back that you didn't spend more than an hour a day on here, but I think we both know that's a lie. When I donate money to the local hospice, I don't want to see it getting frittered away on high capacity wifi. Just saying. 

It's got to be an hour and a half a day easily.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a couple of hours or so in small chunks. Just try to contribute as much as poss because there only seems to be a dozen cunts who actually say anything. And I'm too fucking lazy to keep logging out.