CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 11/02/2019 at 20:43, Wizardsleeve said:

Are you talking about cricket or your life?

I was able to snap this pic of a cloud over your flat.

1_cloud_icon1.jpg

Both, I saw a woman today I had a crush on last year going in the supermarket as I was going out, she turns me on something chronic but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good game in Grenada...

Brilliant game Stubby, it looked like that cunt Gayle was going to steal the Windies what would have been a deserved win at one point. An amazing innings from Butler with great support from Morgan & Hales smashing it everywhere. Rashid nicking the wickets at the end, sealed a super victory.

This is the best England ODI team we have ever had and if they don't win the world cup, then they need flaying...

On 28/02/2019 at 00:07, Fender777 said:

Brilliant game Stubby, it looked like that cunt Gayle was going to steal the Windies what would have been a deserved win at one point. An amazing innings from Butler with great support from Morgan & Hales smashing it everywhere. Rashid nicking the wickets at the end, sealed a super victory.

This is the best England ODI team we have ever had and if they don't win the world cup, then they need flaying...

I watched the highlights last night 7s, and must admit it was a bit dull. They obviously bought in the boundaries by a good 10 meters which would have made it a 350 par score. I was however and belter of a deck and Buttler put those hapless windies cunts to the sword- especially loving his mock salute to that Jamaican defence force twat who does it every time he gets some cunt caught on the mid-wicket boundary slapping one of his trackers

• Like 1

On 01/03/2019 at 14:42, Stubby Pecker said:

I watched the highlights last night 7s, and must admit it was a bit dull. They obviously bought in the boundaries by a good 10 meters which would have made it a 350 par score. I was however and belter of a deck and Buttler put those hapless windies cunts to the sword- especially loving his mock salute to that Jamaican defence force twat who does it every time he gets some cunt caught on the mid-wicket boundary slapping one of his trackers

Surely there is a loophole somewhere where that saluting cunt can be had for racism...i don't know how but i will make something up to be offended by.

On 6 March 2019 at 18:14, Fender777 said:

Surely there is a loophole somewhere where that saluting cunt can be had for racism...i don't know how but i will make something up to be offended by.

He's really starting to make himself look a right cunt with it. Once was funny but every time is verging on twatish, especially if it's some lower order rabbit looking for quick runs. As a pace bowler (medium slow these days) I found it quite insulting getting wickets caught on the boundary, knocking some cunts middle pole back is much more fun. Hopefully one of our lads will smash one back straight in his bollocks thus wiping that stupid fucking grin off his face. His gappy teeth are like fucking tombstones shinning in the night

• 3 months later...
On 11/02/2019 at 20:43, Wizardsleeve said:

Are you talking about cricket or your life?

I was able to snap this pic of a cloud over your flat.

1_cloud_icon1.jpg

I saw that woman I liked last year this evening, got a half smile but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

On 27/02/2019 at 20:58, applescruff14 said:

I wish I'd stayed in Australia 

I miss my tradesman days

I met so many cunts in 2009

Comparing any woman to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

I'm staring a P45 in the face

Has he missed any, or is that a full house in applescruff bingo? 🤔

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

.....and as gypps demonstrates why the romanies are so rightly famed for their crystal ball based fortune-telling skills..... 😁😁

It was the best bit of punditry since the World Cup, and that black woman, at pitch side, said..

"if England are gonna win this match, they need to score more goals"

• Like 1