CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank McGowan

Cap'n Cunt

'I felt defiled and pushed to the brink of suicide' said this stupid-haired ponce after being groped by a woman at a dinner party. Sadly, only to the brink of suicide. This poor, poor luvvie's life is now in tatters and he can't even bring himself to be bummed by his gay friend anymore (probably). Man up, you shirtlifting poof. I'd have fucked her over the draining board rather than whine about her fingering my arse. And I'd have come on her tits. 

• Like 2

Nudging your Byronesque romantic palaver aside for a moment CC, and taking into account that, yes, the poof is a pathetically hysterical chutney-hunting fuckwit, have you actually seen a picture of the girl? She looks like she's been jogging behind a gritter; but not very far mind you, it's a tad on the portly side. 

That being said, I probably still would. I'm not a monster.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

'I felt defiled and pushed to the brink of suicide' said this stupid-haired ponce after being groped by a woman at a dinner party. Sadly, only to the brink of suicide. This poor, poor luvvie's life is now in tatters and he can't even bring himself to be bummed by his gay friend anymore (probably). Man up, you shirtlifting poof. I'd have fucked her over the draining board rather than whine about her fingering my arse. And I'd have come on her tits. 

You're just a romantic, silver tongued knight aren't you? 

44 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

OTOH if a man attacked a female and forcibly forced his fingers into her anus, he would probably receive a custodial sentence.  In this case the woman was given 120 hours community service. I appreciate some of you guys may store that fantasy in the wank bank, but the grim reality is somewhat different. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

OTOH if a man attacked a female and forcibly forced his fingers into her anus, he would probably receive a custodial sentence.  In this case the woman was given 120 hours community service. I appreciate some of you guys may store that fantasy in the wank bank, but the grim reality is somewhat different. 

'forcibly forced'? It looks as though you've suffered a double-entry, Roops.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reading what happened, it seems a bit more than a simple grope.

Roops is right, if it had been a man he would have been sent down. 

Had Punkers been the victim, I'm fairly certain he'd actively summon a team of golf club solicitors to fully acquit his attacker. 

Guest luke swarm
43 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reading what happened, it seems a bit more than a simple grope.

Roops is right, if it had been a man he would have been sent down. 

Agreed, if this chap had been a man he would have err gone down. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I bet this screaming fucking queen wouldn't have complained if a golf playing catholic priest was shoving HIS fingers up his arse instead of Jeanette Krankies ugly sister.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The grim reality is that I don’t want anyone’s finger up my arse!

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The grim reality is that I don’t want anyone’s finger up my arse!

Didn't you once say you were looking forward to a prostate check up from the new young intern at your doctor's office?  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This story reminds me of another group of fucking pansies that are tolerant but only when it suits them. Yes, fucking footballers, specifically when they score a goal and they get all their team mates jumping all over them and are literally buried under ten men yet when somebody from the opposing team brushes past their elbow they go down like a sack of shit and feign injury. - just like this raving fucking arse bandit homo cunt. Is he one of yours by any chance Punky?

On 11/10/2017 at 1:34 PM, Cap'n Cunt said:

I would get banned for 6 months for this....so I like it.