CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Forced To Share

Jiggerycock

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

After your highly suspicious trip to SE Asia, its me name dropping you elsewhere that you should be worried about.

I think the new Doctor Who could do a nice line in mini Dalek vibrators. They already have nobbly bits on and the eye stalk could probably do some clit work.  What shall we call them? 

45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I think the new Doctor Who could do a nice line in mini Dalek vibrators. They already have nobbly bits on and the eye stalk could probably do some clit work.  What shall we call them? 

The Exterminator!?

For the gay contingent (and there's a lot of them in Doctor Who these days) how about the Sonic Poo-Driver?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It figures. Only Frank could make a mess of shitting himself,  the stupid cunt.

Never mind this ghastly frank character old scrote; back on topic, have you ever been "forced to share" your geese? Perhaps your ancestors were generous to their german guests to the 40's?

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind this ghastly frank character old scrote; back on topic, have you ever been "forced to share" your geese? Perhaps your ancestors were generous to their german guests to the 40's?

When the Germans arrived, French men built secret rooms to hide their geese, and hoped that the Nazis would be satisfied with raping the wives and daughters.

On 10/7/2018 at 1:40 AM, Wolfie said:

Given the high level of inbreeding in your family, the Japs may have done your granddad a favour by enabling him to high-five you and your little brother in the garden with that same hand.

You nonsensical, self-obsessed cuntflap. 

You are quite positively the biggest fucking septic aids infesting shit ring on here.  I know you never knew your grandfather as it’s obvious you never even had a dad. Do you still wet the bed?   You treat this nomination about mental health with all the understanding of a spiced up mamba addict with the task of having to understand how to put together an ikea flat pack.  You crap on about every nom I make, and are beginning to make me look good.  You however look a fucking cunt.

grow up.

On 10/7/2018 at 12:56 AM, judgetwi said:

Oh please. Is anybody buying this heroic family member bollocks?

So the Gritty Northern Working Class Boy Made Good had a grandfather who was an OFFICER!! You had to be seriously posh to be an officer in WW2, not like these days when you just have to be a poof or a tranny.

Straight out of the script of “Bridge on The River Kwai.”

At this point the Gritty Northerner usually says “ yeah, I made it all up to wind up the thick cunts and you fell for it. See how smart I am.”

Always the get out clause. You’re a wanker mate.....a liar and a bullshitter.

Wow.  So nobody north of Watford gap was an officer? What a fucking idiot. However,  Had it not crossed your mind my grandfather was from Surry, my grandmother from Canada, they lived after the war ooooop north for work.    He wasn’t a fucking General, he was just an NCO.   Millions served, thousands were above the rank of captain, especially as the war went on and dead captains needed replacing. get over yourself. You idiot.

just because your family have lived an eternity in the gutter, does not mean that some other people have lived a reasonable life.  Go back to your bed sit and try and think how it is for everyone else in the world who have a family. Have a history, have values and some decent work ethic, whilst you sit in your hovel with a bag of wotsits and an orange nob, claiming benefits.   I bet you grandparents were nazi sympathizers.  

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

After your highly suspicious trip to SE Asia, its me name dropping you elsewhere that you should be worried about.

You are Elon Musk and I claim £500,000 libel damages on behalf of my client. Seriously, Stubbs - I would stop this line of attack.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wow.  So nobody north of Watford gap was an officer? What a fucking idiot. However,  Had it not crossed your mind my grandfather was from Surry, my grandmother from Canada, they lived after the war ooooop north for work.    He wasn’t a fucking General, he was just an NCO.   Millions served, thousands were above the rank of captain, especially as the war went on and dead captains needed replacing. get over yourself. You idiot.

just because your family have lived an eternity in the gutter, does not mean that some other people have lived a reasonable life.  Go back to your bed sit and try and think how it is for everyone else in the world who have a family. Have a history, have values and some decent work ethic, whilst you sit in your hovel with a bag of wotsits and an orange nob, claiming benefits.   I bet you grandparents were nazi sympathizers.  

Well put sir. There were heros and officers from all parts of the commonwealth, not just the fucking home counties. The judge is an obsequious one at best.

13 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm going to try and fuck swans. Theoretically it must be possible, because male swans do it and I'm of a similar build. 

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've had a better idea. Fat, ugly sex dolls for men with low self esteem!

How about a range of latex haddock sluices and cod slots, we could use pens cavernous bat cave as the mould and gypos natural odour as the basis for the fishy stench?