CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tommy Goes Stateside

Decimus

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Carers Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 

Remember a couple of days ago I asked you a question?

Did you not understand the question?

Ill remind you soon.

You’ve let yourself down mate.

I really thought you were just a harmless bandwagon jumping idiot until recently, but I now realise that I was seriously overestimating you.

I hope you get the help that you need soon.

🤐

I’m no expert but I believe Marjorie is suffering from a personality disorder called anapirophobia. I don’t want to say it to his face because he may get the spelling wrong (he’s not very bright as you may have noticed) rush off to a head doctor and end up in a secure mental institution.

Yes, that’s the kind of caring bloke I am.  😭

Of course there’s always the possibility that the no dick wanker is already in such an institution but I prefer not to think about that.

Guest judgetwi
On 10/07/2019 at 17:32, Decimus said:

It would appear that supposed hard nut and racist extraordinaire, Tommy Robinson, is terrified of doing a bit of bird in case he ends up in a cell with Mo Farah's brother.

The vile piece of shit has issued a plea to fellow stupid fucking cunt Donald Trump asking him to grant him asylum because he's petrified of being murdered by Muslim inmates if he goes to prison tomorrow.

Being a fucking idiot, I suppose that the irony is lost on him that after an adulthood spent vociferously campaigning against asylum seekers and other immigrants, he's now down on his hands and knees begging to become exactly what he despises.

I for one hope that he is denied asylum and is forced to illegally enter the country over the Mexican border. Hopefully he'll then be incarcerated in some horrific American prison and forced to endure a few illegal entries of his own, namely up his fucking arsehole.

Either way, I hope he's dead before the year's out.

How typical of the virtue signalling Carrotcruncher to have a rant at the Establishment’s favourite bogey man, Yoko Ono Lennon (real name Tommy Robinson).

Every radical political movement needs a martyr and Yoko (real name etc) has just set himself up as one. He knows very well that you don’t get into the States with a criminal record (unless you are stinking rich) and he knows very well that they are not going to allow the peacefuls to shank him in the nick. They don’t want a dead martyr on their hands for fucks sake. Yoko (real name etc) has played his part perfectly. He can do ten weeks in Butlins standing on his head.

He comes out with an even bigger following and a bigger hero status.

There must be a lot of cunts, even thicker than The Carrotcruncher, who are wondering why every time they mention Yoko’s name they say.......real name........

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

How typical of the virtue signalling Carrotcruncher to have a rant at the Establishment’s favourite bogey man, Yoko Ono Lennon (real name Tommy Robinson).

Every radical political movement needs a martyr and Yoko (real name etc) has just set himself up as one. He knows very well that you don’t get into the States with a criminal record (unless you are stinking rich) and he knows very well that they are not going to allow the peacefuls to shank him in the nick. They don’t want a dead martyr on their hands for fucks sake. Yoko (real name etc) has played his part perfectly. He can do ten weeks in Butlins standing on his head.

There must be a lot of cunts, even thicker than The Carrotcruncher, who are wondering why every time they mention Yoko’s name they say.......real name........

Tommy has always been a bit of a wanker honestly. He does sometimes fulfill the role of making public the opinions of a lot of people who are simply ignored or not taken seriously due to the much easier knee jerk reaction of labelling them racist, but he has a serious case of "look at me!" syndrome that clearly displays his desperate need to be noticed.

Every fucking time the cunt is thrown in jail for doing something he knows will get him in trouble we have to put up with the big fucking pantomime of him pretending to be unfairly oppressed.

If he's so scared of going to prison then he should stop breaking the law. If he doesn't like the law then he should stop acting like a fucking clown so people will take him more seriously when he complains about it.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Yes, how typical of me for not liking a hypocritical wanker who bangs on about the rule of law not being respected, and then repeatedly breaks it. 

You're a bit of a cunt yourself, so I'm not surprised you haven't got a bad word to say about him.

12 hours ago, Ape said:

What about a set of rear shock absorbers for a VX220? Surely you must sell shock absorbers in Crayford?

Er no because as stated I don’t work in a car place, roops has checked me out so she can confirm I have nothing to do with cars, isn’t there a few propellers that need painting? 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Er no because as stated I don’t work in a car place, roops has checked me out so she can confirm I have nothing to do with cars, isn’t there a few propellers that need painting? 

I apparently paint propellers, so you must work in a car parts dealer. Fucking idiot.

On 11/07/2019 at 10:16, Eddie said:

I fucking hate Muslims, all of them bar none, although not as much as ape, adults that play with kids toys worry me. 

The way you've structured this suggests Ape hates Muslims more than you, rather than what you meant to say.

I genuinely enjoy your child-like prose Eddie, but you do give the impression of being more than a little thick at times. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

The way you've structured this suggests Ape hates Muslims more than you, rather than what you meant to say.

I genuinely enjoy your child-like prose Eddie, but you do give the impression of being more than a little thick at times. 

Wolfie, would you agree that every other post of yours is focused on correcting some poor cunt’s grammar? That’s no way to live your life. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

@Eddie, I find it hard to believe that somebody of your type can be so modest.  It is a known fact on here that your car collection would make Jay Leno give up the will to live.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wolfie, would you agree that every other post of yours is focused on correcting some poor cunt’s grammar? That’s no way to live your life. 

A Like from Pen must be similar to receiving a high-five from a remedial teenager.

Still, at least there's hope you'll make me laugh just once.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape I won a 1.4 million contract today, hope that doesn’t upset you 😂

I won a 2.1 million contract! Let’s have a fantasy contract competition! 

Edited by Ape
And I passed my Captains exams to fly A350-900 too

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Mine is true though ape, it’s a go end to the week 👍

Of course it is, because you say it is! Silly me! That’s the beauty of bullshit. Unless you can provide proof positive of your claims, then why make them? Perhaps you can get Roops to vouch for you?

Wanker!

Guest DrCunt
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ape I won a 1.4 million contract today, hope that doesn’t upset you 😂

Jesus wept, how cocks up your bumhole does that equate to? You're going to be a very busy (and very sore) boy.