CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Owen Jones

Decimus

Weedy faggot Owen Jones has gone and got his bent fucking skull kicked in on a night out. What's worse, instead of doing what he does best, taking it like a man, he has decided to publicise and whinge about it.

You reap what you fucking sow. This little wanker has spent the past three years aggressively trying his hardest to overturn a democratic referendum by labeling everyone who didn't vote his way a racist or an idiot. 

If The Corner wasn't only frequented by a dozen or so fucking weirdos and was read by a national audience, I'd fully expect to never be able to set a foot outside my door without someone beating the living daylights out of me. If you want to wind people up, be ready to deal with the consequences.

Jones should only open his mouth to suck cock in future if he can't handle the inevitable repercussions of trolling 17.4 million British voters.

I hope next time he's put in a fucking coma.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Weedy faggot Owen Jones has gone and got his bent fucking skull kicked in on a night out. What's worse, instead of doing what he does best, taking it like a man, he has decided to publicise and whinge about it.

You reap what you fucking sow. This little wanker has spent the past three years aggressively trying his hardest to overturn a democratic referendum by labeling everyone who didn't vote his way a racist or an idiot. 

If The Corner wasn't only frequented by a dozen or so fucking weirdos and was read by a national audience, I'd fully expect to never be able to set a foot outside my door without someone beating the living daylights out of me. If you want to wind people up, be ready to deal with the consequences.

Jones should only open his mouth to suck cock in future if he can't handle the inevitable repercussions of trolling 17.4 million British voters.

I hope next time he's put in a fucking coma.

Back to the indoctrination chambers with you, Decs. He's a puff - that's the only logical reason as to why he was attacked - being an absolute self-important, smug faced, ginger twat has nothing to do with it. Real men passive aggressively push their opinions on others through the media and let the authorities handle the backlash once the majority of the public is brainwashed into their way of thinking - its underhanded and cowardly  to jump a bastard in public and beat him to shit with your own two fists - you're supposed to listen to his biased and pre-meditated arguments and admit defeat, devoting the rest of your life to changing your ways.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

This doesn’t surprise me. He strikes me as a rather loud , boring, shouty person, full of opinions that on occasion might be best kept to himself. Journalist, of course = utter cunt.

Jack Dart Public Figure".. "I spent hours on the PC reading about how government works, I now have thousands of followers on social media".

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me! A bunch of obvious gays come out of the pub at 2am in London. They start getting all kissy       and saying goodnight........”i’ll see you in the morning Tarquin, see you Sunday Giles...... give my love to Jemima.”

A few drunks give some of them a slap. Totally normal shit in any city across the country.

Jonesy, the gay rights warrior, lover  of the peacefuls , the pikeys and the globalist capitalist EU cabal, turns it into a planned attack by “the far right.” In case you didn’t know “far right” means any cunt who doesn’t agree with Jonesy.

Get over yourself Owen. As your mate Suckdick Khunt would say.....”it’s all part of living in a big city.”

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

This touchy motormouth has columns and platforms everywhere so avoiding him is impossible. That's the PC media's fault. I'll not be embracing this sort of creep's idea of how the world should be because he hates my sort.

Guest Erroreptile404
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll fucking laugh my cock off if the CCTV shows four black cunts battering the little poof.

I'd assume your wouldn't have been able to see them on CCTV if it was 2:00am, It'd be like that scene from Fight club where Ed Norton is getting dragged around and battered by an invisible entity at the end.

Guest Erroreptile404
17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! A bunch of obvious gays come out of the pub at 2am in London

Not you and your mates with your takeouts and kebabs then? lol

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's screaming white supremacist attack, in every direction isn't he. It won't be long before Tommy Lennon is arrested.

I'll fucking laugh my cock off if the CCTV shows four black cunts battering the little poof.

When you say "battering"...... 

• Like 2