CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No male nurse please

White Cunt

Guest Erroreptile404

Fuck me, so another half decent newbie gets the boot for sweet fuck all other than not arse licking the usual fucking pricks and they went and cried to the mods.

Fucking snowflake wankers.

8 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Fuck me, so another half decent newbie gets the boot for sweet fuck all other than not arse licking the usual fucking pricks and they went and cried to the mods.

Piss off you uppity little cunt. If the site was really so biased in my favour do you think I would allow a cunt like you to stick around if I could just get you fucked off? You wouldn't have made it past your deceleration of snitching to all of computer game media. He was a sick little man who got off sending sick little messages to unsuspecting cunts. By all fucking means, feel free to fuck off with him if you don't like the consequences he brought upon himself.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One of the few cases where I've cremated a live one. You're not in the cooler.

This is what happens when you allow someone from Suffolk to join. I trust no other cunt from south of the border will be allowed to pollute us with their presence?

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
42 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Piss off you uppity little cunt. If the site was really so biased in my favour do you think I would allow a cunt like you to stick around if I could just get you fucked off? You wouldn't have made it past your deceleration of snitching to all of computer game media. He was a sick little man who got off sending sick little messages to unsuspecting cunts. By all fucking means, feel free to fuck off with him if you don't like the consequences he brought upon himself.

Waaah, waaahhh!! go and cry to teacher again you little emo wimp. 

I'm glad he wound up jumped up little pricks like you and gaype and got under your skin.

Anyway do everyone a favour and swill some Toilet Duck next time you're a cleaning a shitty bog out.

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Waaah, waaahhh!! go and cry to teacher again you little emo pussy. 

I'm glad he wound up jumped up little pricks like you and gaype and got under your skin.

Anyway go and swill some Toilet Duck and do everyone a favour next time you're a cleaning a shitty bog.

You're probably lucky you're only mentally a child, considering the banner you're choosing to wave right now. All I'm saying.

tenor.gif?itemid=9573428

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is what happens when you allow someone from Suffolk to join. I trust no other cunt from south of the border will be allowed to pollute us with their presence?

Just a guess but I suspect they have less access to sheep 🐑 in Suffolk than your good self. 

Racist.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're probably lucky you're only mentally a child, considering the banner you're choosing to wave right now. All I'm saying.

tenor.gif?itemid=9573428

Yeah those shitty toilets at the gay club aren't going to clean themselves are they dickhead.

Mentally a child? coming from the 14 year old emo prick who draws childrens pictures and shows them to everyone on a forum full of adults, hilarious!

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shame, Pete knew how to write but his judgement was...unsound.

Don't glorify the sick little cunt. It was always a sinister little freak. My only regret was that I've been laid up for a week, and not really paying attention.

What did he finally do? PM me if you don't want to repeat it here. I'm intrigued.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He let slip that Frank was his dad and Pen was his mum.

Y'know that big Star Wars mystery everyone was wondering about on the internet, the identity of Supreme leader Snoke in the new films?

I finally cracked it

It's Frank.

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Y'know that big Star Wars mystery everyone was wondering about on the internet, the identity of Supreme leader Snoke in the new films?

I finally cracked it

It's Frank.

The Supreme Leader can’t wear white skinny ‘boy band’ jeans, a wig and be riddled with aids. I think you may have rushed into a premature conclusion to this puzzle.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not sure if I can repeat it word for word without getting fucked off. Suffice to say it involved scat and Greta Thunberg and was written in the excruciatingly detailed style of a sicko who was trying to come across as funny, but let a bit too much soul into the work.

I'm saying no more about it.

@White Cunt Sorry for derailing your nom with this shit, mate.

Pile of shit?

8 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

As I intimated before, when Pete stopped posting for the sake of it he was a decent wordsmith. That said, I think he was a lonely fantasist who styled himself as some sort of Mick Travis anti-hero. More seriously, there was a disturbing undercurrent in his postings almost from the outset, hence my earlier cease and desist directive. I would be surprised if Pete only PM'd one punter with his noncing fantasies, so @Erroreptile404, did he copy you in and if so, did you encourage or admonish him as you seem to be defending the sick little fuck.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As I intimated before, when Pete stopped posting for the sake of it he was a decent wordsmith. That said, I think he was a lonely fantasist who styled himself as some sort of Mick Travis anti-hero. More seriously, there was a disturbing undercurrent in his postings almost from the outset, hence my earlier cease and desist directive. I would be surprised if Pete only PM'd one punter with his noncing fantasies, so @Erroreptile404, did he copy you in and if so, did you encourage or admonish him as you seem to be defending the sick little fuck.

He PMd me regularly, some pretty disturbing stuff, but nothing with any paedophilic undertones. Still, before his sickening antics yesterday, I'd already told a few members that he was creeping me the fuck out.

As for Reptile, defending the noncing ramblings of a disgusting weirdo, and calling anyone offended by it a snowflake, is sinister even for him.

@Erroreptile404 explain yourself, because as it stands you're on thin fucking ice, you weird, enabling little freak.