CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scruffy cunt on telly

Guest Dr Twatmagnet

50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

125 posts in a week (several days of which you've been suspended for) and you're calling other people sad? 

Add to this the worst like-to-post ratio it's ever been my misfortune to observe and I hope for her sake you're a damn sight better at sex than you are at the internet.

His ‘ missus’ only exists on the internet I would guess.

14 hours ago, Foreskincheese said:

Some terrible things. Go back through your messages

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I dropped in briefly and read it.  You're lucky to not have got a long ban, you disgusting, disturbed creature. Wurther's toffees and park bushes indeed.

You're both lying. It was Punkape that I insulted on another thread. 

@Foreskincheese, you're on 'Double Secret Probation.

@Witheredscrote fuck off. Withers originals indeed!

On 16/11/2019 at 10:32, Mrs Roops said:

@Dr Twatmagnet, take this as your first and only informal warning. We have a zero tolerance policy with regards to Rules 12 & 13 no matter how oblique the accusations of paedophilia against fellow punters and sexual references to members' families.

@Eric Cuntman, Eric you should know better, being drunk in charge of a keyboard is no excuse.

@DrCunt, you appear to have lost your senses in view of last night's petulant rampage so you are off site for seven days.

A week, that's it? Just proves you're not very good at this moderating thing.

What a fucking shame you weren't an Aberfan pupil.

What does it take to get permanently banned, or better yet deleted, around here? Since requests to be deleted are ignored for the sake of site hits, then I guess it's necessary to push the boundaries...

I suppose one could say it's fortunate that Frank's cock is as skinny as his legs because it doesn't hurt the children he shoves it in. Maybe it's fortunate that Punky is a Catholic since absolution for raping choir boys is easily achieved. I wonder how many children Salty's sweaty, nigger-hanging, obese body has suffocated when he's mercilessly pounding them.

Note that I've been a member of this site for 7 or 8 years, but until recently had not been banned once. From this you can deduce I'm doing this intentionally. This site has gone to the dogs and there's only one person to blame. This is the only way out. So ban me permanently, pretty please. If you don't, I'll just come back with more of the same.

Spank you.

9 hours ago, DrCunt said:

What does it take to get permanently banned, or better yet deleted, around here? Since requests to be deleted are ignored for the sake of site hits, then I guess it's necessary to push the boundaries...

I suppose one could say it's fortunate that Frank's cock is as skinny as his legs because it doesn't hurt the children he shoves it in. Maybe it's fortunate that Punky is a Catholic since absolution for raping choir boys is easily achieved. I wonder how many children Salty's sweaty, nigger-hanging, obese body has suffocated when he's mercilessly pounding them.

Note that I've been a member of this site for 7 or 8 years, but until recently had not been banned once. From this you can deduce I'm doing this intentionally. This site has gone to the dogs and there's only one person to blame. This is the only way out. So ban me permanently, pretty please. If you don't, I'll just come back with more of the same.

Spank you.

Who’d have thought it? Another junior doctor out of his fucking nut. Hang in there, doc.. we need you. 

It’s the mod queue, I’m afraid. A sort of digital quadriplegic on a leash. Refrain from signing-in and you will eventually drop off the register. Bisous. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Who’d have thought it? Another junior doctor out of his fucking nut. Hang in there, doc.. we need you. 

It’s the mod queue, I’m afraid. Refrain from signing-in and you will eventually drop off register. Bisous. 

There's only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about at all.

For some reason you continue to hold some sort of fascination for the vast majority of members, although I'm fucked if I can understand why.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

There's only one thing in life worse being talked about, and that's not being talked about at all.

For some reason you continue to hold some sort of fascination for the vast majority of members, although I'm fucked if I can understand why.

I push buttons for the terminally stupid. That’s all I do.. push buttons. Good morning. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Spank you.

You did mention that you are a type 1 diabetic  .. could you not simply delete yourself by stopping injecting yourself with insulin and just die slowly as you many body parts fail.

What a fucking shame you weren't an Aberfan pupil.

Spank you.

Needy child...

Anyway welcome to purgatory. You'll find that you have been gelded. Metaphorically parts of you will henceforth reside in pickle jar until you either shut up and quietly disappear in a year's time or you'll behave moving forward.

14 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Spank you.

Epic cunting Doc, 9 out of 10 for improvisation. It's been emotional, adiós.

On 24/11/2019 at 23:54, DrCunt said:

Its doesn't really matter whether she is very good or not .. the problem for you is that she is pressing the nasty end of the the gun against your temple and whether or not she has got a good aim  if she pulls the trigger you are dead.