CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scruffy cunt on telly

Guest Dr Twatmagnet

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

@ratcum?

I've sent round Robin you cunt

Robins are of course a true harbinger of the Christmas spirit when we remember Jesus being nailed to a cunting fucking great cross by some bastard hook nosed wankers 

That said, I'm hoping to go mountain biking in Israel in the new year: good weather, hot chicks with assault rifles, cheep beer, what not to like? We could get a tandem!

On 25/11/2019 at 08:40, Decimus® said:

There's only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about at all.

For some reason you continue to hold some sort of fascination for the vast majority of members, although I'm fucked if I can understand why.

One only needs to browse your recent history to establish who holds the most fascination with Frank Kleftiko. Besotted, creepy little fuck.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

One only needs to browse your recent history to establish who holds the most fascination with Frank Kleftiko. Besotted, creepy little fuck.

Coming back to a post that you have replied to days earlier is the mark of a rattling spastic.

You'll be playing Flidspack next. Pack up your shit and fuck off.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Decimus® said:

Coming back to a post that you have replied to days earlier is the mark of a rattling spastic.

You'll be playing Flidspack next. Pack up your shit and fuck off.

Flidspack would be a step in the right direction. I fear that the reality is more likely to be a video of him, jumping over a shark, whilst screaming "MONKEY TENNIS!"

• 1 month later...
Guest Dr Twatmagnet
7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You got into trouble immediately and were suitably chastised.

You should consider your social position and how it impacts upon others.

I am quite good at finding the wrong rock to step on . I have since learnt the rules however.

6 hours ago, Cuntiemagic said:

Hey Dr Twat magnet, I think the government already has access to everything we do online 💩

Yes, you really need to look out for those all-knowing super-spy cyber bastards, you never know when one of the cunts might pop up and make your browser history public.

• 2 months later...
Guest 'eavensabove
On 16/01/2020 at 23:44, Dr Twatmagnet said:

I am quite good at finding the wrong rock to step on . I have since learnt the rules however.

Greetings Magnet. Would you consider yourself to be attractive, or have you a side to you that repels? Not that I'm personally attracted you to Magnet, it's just that I'm thinking of purchasing a fridge.