CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standard of topics on this site

southerncunt

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I used to do two to three nominations a month, some good, some not so good. I haven't bothered in months because barely anyone else can be fucked to create any, and those that do just shove a link in and one sentence.

Do they have roundabouts in Australia, Southerncunt?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She really is an acidic, growly, unpleasant little sneering bastard.

Give her a break, her periods just started so she should be okay for the next 3 weeks but she's so worried about wasting the planets natural resources she's taking to washing her tampons out so they can be re-used. 

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

And here I was worrying about the content on this site.

Fucking hell.

Those cunts here with half a brain cell have been banging this drum for a while old bean. There are without a doubt talented posters here but it gets drown out but the pages of utter fucking drivel by a few weapons grade fuckwits. 

The serial offender is of course @Dawn Chorus/gloworm/ lady Penelope whose such a sad, childless fucking cretin and full time bullshitter than it's logged on 24 hours a day trolling and scanning the BBC website

@Erroreptile404 is a creepy man child with the apparent intellect of a Down's syndrome bonobo whose been smashed in the face with a broken house brick covered in dog shit.

But the real cancerous growth on the bellend of this site is @Salty Piss Flap a turd that simply won't flush. Every post has some imbedded video or meme. What a spasticated flid mongtard who deserves to be front and centre of the next weekly mass shooting in his awful homeland

Admin know this and won't raise a single webbed digit to tick them off. They probably think their content is hilarious the stupid fucking cunts

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap
58 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Those cunts here with half a brain cell have been banging this drum for a while old bean. There are without a doubt talented posters here but it gets drown out but the pages of utter fucking drivel by a few weapons grade fuckwits. 

The serial offender is of course @Dawn Chorus/gloworm/ lady Penelope whose such a sad, childless fucking cretin and full time bullshitter than it's logged on 24 hours a day trolling and scanning the BBC website

@Erroreptile404 is a creepy man child with the apparent intellect of a Down's syndrome bonobo whose been smashed in the face with a broken house brick covered in dog shit.

But the real cancerous growth on the bellend of this site is @Salty Piss Flap a turd that simply won't flush. Every post has some imbedded video or meme. What a spasticated flid mongtard who deserves to be front and centre of the next weekly mass shooting in his awful homeland

Admin know this and won't raise a single webbed digit to tick them off. They probably think their content is hilarious the stupid fucking cunts

39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You fucking cottager. Fuck off.

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'll have to wait till the fat shit logs on again around 2pm UK time for his hilarious and 100% predictable video response. If you don't get a reply, he's dead

imporage.jpg

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We've already established the only thick,creepy, gammon headed cunt who can barely string an intelligent sentence together round here is you, In fact there's probably more intelligence smeared on the back of the toilet bowl after i've had a monster shit than there is in your greasy cockroach head you amoeba brained fucking prick.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's probably true regarding the carbon output incurred in the manufacture of hi-tech bike building materials. Much like those cunts who believe electric cars are environmentally sound. Completely unaware that the mining and processing of materials to make the battery array, causes more pollution than running an old non catalyst V8 Land Rover for 12 years.

I hate hippies. I wanna kick 'em in the nuts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What I don't understand, is how anybody thought she would make an effective or sympathetic spokesperson for the cause she champions.

Who in their right mind thinks that a pouting, spoiled little teenager, furrowing her brow and stamping her little foot like she just got told she can't go to a friend's party, will appeal to average people?

The far left is utterly tone deaf.

She appeals to the youngsters. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's probably true regarding the carbon output incurred in the manufacture of hi-tech bike building materials. Much like those cunts who believe electric cars are environmentally sound. Completely unaware that the mining and processing of materials to make the battery array, causes more pollution than running an old non catalyst V8 Land Rover for 12 years.

I hate hippies. I wanna kick 'em in the nuts.

Exactly. Lithium is the bitch of alkali metals, too - so even the injuries picked up by the starving third world cunts mining it aren't that entertaining. Now, magnesium, that's a different story entirely - just ask Jo Schlesser. Oh what's that? You can't because the biggest part of him left is forever fused with French tarmac since 1964?

Lovely stuff.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Exactly. Lithium is the bitch of alkali metals, too - so even the injuries picked up by the starving third world cunts mining it aren't that entertaining. Now, magnesium, that's a different story entirely - just ask Jo Schlesser. Oh what's that? You can't because the biggest part of him left is forever fused with French tarmac since 1964?

Lovely stuff.

I googled the accident. Thin magnesium body panels, and 150 litres of high octane. What the fuck was wrong with aluminium or GRP?

More to the point, what is wrong with Japanese people? When they're not coming up with insane engineering ideas, they're wanking over octopus videos. Or spunking over pictures of 'Gogo' from Kill Bill whilst sniffing schoolgirl's pants. Creepy little jaundiced bastards. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More to the point, what is wrong with Japanese people? When they're not coming up with insane engineering ideas, they're wanking over octopus videos. Or spunking over pictures of 'Gogo' from Kill Bill whilst sniffing schoolgirl's pants. Creepy little jaundiced bastards. 

Me and Wiz discussed this topic many times before he fucked off. The last running theory was it was all an unforeseen effect of radiation exposure brought on by the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs. Doesn't explain why Ukraine isn't nearly as slutty after Chernobyl though.