CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should Marijuana be Legalised in the UK ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

23 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

We don’t have any BLM tub thumpers at my golf club.

Kieron Dyer is a cunt.

using System;

class Program; // Punkape. exe
{
    static void Main()
    {
        while (true ) // Loop indefinitely
        {
   Console.WriteLine("Quote selected post ");
            string line = Console.ReadLine()

if (line == "exit") // Check string
            {
                break;
            }
               Console.WriteLine("beans,         choppers, golf")

Console.WriteLine("Fuck off" 

Console. ReadLine () 

}
                Environment. Exit
    }
}

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

using System;

class Program;// Punkape. exe
{
    static void Main()
    {
        while (true ) // Loop indefinitely
        {
   Console.WriteLine("Quote selected post ");
            string line = Console.ReadLine()

if (line == "exit") // Check string
            {
                break;
            }
               Console.Write("beans, choppers, golf")

Console.WriteLine("Fuck off" 

Console. ReadLine () 

}
                Environment. Exit
    }
}

I wish to issue you with a coding challenge!  How would you adapt it to use the Mtembe hardware once the cable has been inserted? 

1 minute ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I wish to issue you with a coding challenge!  How would you adapt it to use the Mtembe hardware once the cable has been inserted? 

I understand none of this. I only know 'pig-pen' code and how to draw the decryption grids from a book I had as a kid, called 'The Good Spy Guide'. 

1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Not my department gronda, and it's been a while coding Console applications in what's essentially a notepad. A bit like they did many years ago. 

I'm certain he'll find an orifice for it! 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I totally agree. Sadly I don't like golf. But tonight I'll borrow my neighbours'. Luckily all it takes is a shake! Dreamies! He he. 

What are you borrowing from your neighbour ?

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I understand none of this. I only know 'pig-pen' code and how to draw the decryption grids from a book I had as a kid, called 'The Good Spy Guide'. 

Codings great, Eric. All it really boils down to is problem solving. My analogy that I normally use, is that it's no different to learning a foreign language. You then use that language to instruct the computer what to do. Computers are in fact pretty thick as they need to be told exactly what to do. 

Now learning computers or artificial intelligence is a slightly different beast as it's reigns are loosened. This is a real concern of mine due to mankind's record for fucking things up. 

I honestly believe a Skynet type situation is certainly plausible in the future. 

58 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Codings great, Eric. All it really boils down to is problem solving. My analogy that I normally use, is that it's no different to learning a foreign language. You then use that language to instruct the computer what to do. Computers are in fact pretty thick as they need to be told exactly what to do. 

Now learning computers or artificial intelligence is a slightly different beast as it's reigns are loosened. This is a real concern of mine due to mankind's record for fucking things up. 

I honestly believe a Skynet type situation is certainly plausible in the future. 

I wouldn't know MC. I'm thick. Some Jew said so. 😂 

I won't disagree, it's antisemantic.

(this is the most stealthily intellectual thing I've ever posted)

Guest FuckOff
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't know MC. I'm thick. Some Jew said so. 😂 

I won't disagree, it's antisemantic.

(this is the most stealthily intellectual thing I've ever posted)

I wouldn't worry too much that your post is anti semitic, most of my Jewish friends smoke pot.

I planted some very expensive seeds that were supposed to grow into huge CBD plants to extract the CBD oil. They gew to 10 cms in height, so maybe one drop of CBD oil... a disaster.
Whether a myth or not I do put a couple of drops of CBD oil under my tongue from time to time.
I'm out on a weekly basis with my boat fishing and SCUBA diving around the Gibraltar Straits. We always see the RHIB's from Morocco  dodging the police helicopters and Guardia Civil patrol boats.
These RHIB's are usually loaded with tonnes of Cannabis resin designanated for the European and UK markets. 
One day maybe I'll fish out a bale of resin or better still a briefcase of cash.

Summary if you smoke tobacco you're a cunt, judgement still reserved on pot.

5 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

I wouldn't worry too much that your post is anti semitic, most of my Jewish friends smoke pot.

I planted some very expensive seeds that were supposed to grow into huge CBD plants to extract the CBD oil. They gew to 10 cms in height, so maybe one drop of CBD oil... a disaster.
Whether a myth or not I do put a couple of drops of CBD oil under my tongue from time to time.
I'm out on a weekly basis with my boat fishing and SCUBA diving around the Gibraltar Straits. We always see the RHIB's from Morocco  dodging the police helicopters and Guardia Civil patrol boats.
These RHIB's are usually loaded with tonnes of Cannabis resin designanated for the European and UK markets. 
One day maybe I'll fish out a bale of resin or better still a briefcase of cash.

Summary if you smoke tobacco you're a cunt, judgement still reserved on pot.

Strangely enough, I've just been out in the back garden to check the plant I started growing in march. I'm 6' 1", and I had to reach up to touch the top of it. Hasn't started budding yet. It better not be fucking hemp.

Guest FuckOff
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Strangely enough, I've just been out in the back garden to check the plant I started growing in march. I'm 6' 1", and I had to reach up to touch the top of it. Hasn't started budding yet. It better not be fucking hemp.

You're very lucky then, my five seeds cost around 55€ and fuck all grew above 8cms
I'm not a smoker but just wanted to extract the CBD oil.

Guest FuckOff
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Your pathetic attempt at growing 8cm plants to extract CBD oil cost €55?

Idiot.

https://cbd.co.uk/

Not my fault.
The seeds germinated but only grew to that size. They were called "Solomatic"
Royal Queen Seeds agreed that soil, temperature and watering were optimum and sent another pack of seeds FOC. These too were the Bonsai variety.
Check out that company on Trust Pilot and see their ratings. Bunch of Dutch cunts.

1 hour ago, FuckOff said:

Not my fault.
The seeds germinated but only grew to that size. They were called "Solomatic"
Royal Queen Seeds agreed that soil, temperature and watering were optimum and sent another pack of seeds FOC. These too were the Bonsai variety.
Check out that company on Trust Pilot and see their ratings. Bunch of Dutch cunts.

You've completely missed the point I was making: why bother spending €55 on seeds (and soil/nutrients) when for less you could have bought the product you were hoping to eventually extract, which already comes prepared in a bottle, without the rigmarole and fuss of growing?

Idiot.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You completely missed the point I was making: why bother spending €55 on seeds (and soil/nutrients) when for less you could have bought the product you were hoping to eventually extract, which already comes prepared in a bottle, without the rigmarole and fuss of growing?

Idiot.

Why bother buying yourself a rod, line and tackle, spend hours if not days cooped up in a damp two-man tent on Croxley Green, fishing for elusive trout? Use your loaf you dope.  

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Why bother buying yourself a rod, line and tackle, spend hours if not days cooped up in a damp two-man tent on Croxley Green, fishing for elusive trout? Use your loaf you dope.  

So he's growing sub-par plants so he can live out a secret homosexual relationship? I've either hit the mark here or completely misjudged the euphemism...