CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Needing to piss when the missus is taking a long bath.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Sat here on my sofa, contemplating making a fucking Map of Africa on the upholstery. I've contemplated micturating in the kitchen sink already, so don't even try and suggest it.

couch-with-pee-before.jpg

Aye lad, that'll do it.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why not piss in the garden, you stupid prick? Or do you live in a tower block? Cunt.

I'm not a barbarian. Do you frequently take a leak in your leeks? 

Guest DingTheRioja
57 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why not piss in the garden, you stupid prick? Or do you live in a tower block? Cunt.

Off the balcony?

30 minutes ago, Ape said:

Believe it or not, some people do have more than one bathroom in their house. Really, it's nothing unusual these days. Eddie had six for fucks sake!

Did you mean more than one in their street? It is TSD after all..

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I'd use one of my other bathrooms. 

You bloody liar, you would go for a quick run, hop over some cunts garden fence, have a piss AND a huge dump into the bargain, leaving some poor canine to take the rap for it. And don't bastard well deny it, you freely admitted to being a 'turdler' only a couple of weeks ago.

When you've got a prostate the size of a cabbage you quickly learn the art of pissing anywhere and not giving a fuck,probably at the top of the Asinelli tower in Bologna was one of the memorable ones.The idea of having to go down 300 plus steps having just got to the top was not an option so it was on the knees,knob out and aaaaaahhhhhhh,relief.Got a few odd looks but have needs must and all that.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Go and piss on the offside wheel of a parked vehicle while holding up your right hand declaring loudly "in pain, in pain". Well that is what I told a mate once while waiting for a taxi after an evening on the lash. I think it may have to be your own vehicle as the next cabbie to arrive was not too pleased and called the old bill. A fist fight ensued and overnight accomodation was arranged by the police in their "hotel" for the major protagonists.