CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Positives of brexit

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Manky

We have seen who the people who use their position to undermine democracy are. And, every cunt in Europe hates us for fucking off with their money tree. Pissed off foreigners is a great bonus and we haven't started yet.

Just now, Manky said:

We have seen who the people who use their position to undermine democracy are.

A terrifying statement, you are obviously in a very dark place.

I can picture you now, sat in a plastic adult-sized high chair, smashing your fists with rage into plates of gravy and faggots as you mumble incoherently about chemtrails and the assassination of JFK.

Paranoid cunt.

• Like 1

Fascinating and insightful as always Panz, you thick fucker. We'll get white dog turds back, seeing as EU regulations forbode the inclusion of certain additives that made the shit white. So that's a fascinating part of my childhood returned, if not a little ruined.

Also, the banana thing as Decs said. If those two alone don't make you stand and salute, then you're a fucking disgrace.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can picture you now, sat in a plastic adult-sized high chair, smashing your fists with rage into plates of gravy and faggots as you mumble incoherently about chemtrails and the assassination of JFK.

Paranoid cunt.

I'm just tuning up for Frankie goes to Ollywood, with a plastic bag on my head and a pair of maracas, and I honestly don't think I'll get through it.  

Guest Bill Stickers

We'll get our full powered vaccum cleaners back. Fucking poxy EU cunts regulating our birth rights of high voltage and wattage.

This is great news for Enfield council, who are currently trying to hoover the spunk, shit, and Turkish kebab out of Judge's assisted living bedsit carpet on minimal suction power.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm just tuning up for Frankie goes to Ollywood, with a plastic bag on my head and a pair of maracas, and I honestly don't think I'll get through it.  

Have you child-proofed the Wickes kitchen in anticipation of Olly's arrival for the rehearsal?

Whilst Ireland has form for re-running referendums until the pro-EU government gets the answer it wants the UK Brexit debate is over. A referendum took place and the country decided. Simple. Political parties should concentrate in capitalising on opportunities now available to the UK rather than engineer spurious economic and constitutional reasons to undermine a democratically made decision.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We'll get our full powered vaccum cleaners back. Fucking poxy EU cunts regulating our birth rights of high voltage and wattage.

This is great news for Enfield council, who are currently trying to hoover the spunk, shit, and Turkish kebab out of Judge's assisted living bedsit carpet on minimal suction power.

I thought judge moved to Grenfell Tower about a year ago.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst Ireland has form for re-running referendums until the pro-EU government gets the answer it wants the UK Brexit debate is over. A referendum took place and the country decided. Simple. Political parties should concentrate in capitalising on opportunities now available to the UK rather than engineer spurious economic and constitutional reasons to undermine a democratically made decision.

No need to be bringing your logic into this roops baby. .I dint make a statement. .I just asked a question 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Paranoid cunt.

I suspect you are an uncivil servant and have been bought off by the anti democratic forces that employ you. Come and see the 3rd world flotsam and jetsam I have amassed due to your NIMBY attitude dahn sarf. Baring Londonistan of course.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I suspect you are an uncivil servant and have been bought off by the anti democratic forces that employ you. Come and see the 3rd world flotsam and jetsam I have amassed due to your NIMBY attitude dahn sarf. Baring Londonistan of course.

There are many immigrants moving in on South Coast too. There are many Poles in Southampton and Bournemouth/Poole. Brighton and Hove has many more faces of colour than it did when I was growing up there in the early seventies. Near where I am the social housing is being filled with Africans. They have to be housed somewhere.

Perhaps if we did more to help to improve their countries then there would be less of them wanting or needing to come here.

13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

There are many immigrants moving in on South Coast too. There are many Poles in Southampton and Bournemouth/Poole. Brighton and Hove has many more faces of colour than it did when I was growing up there in the early seventies. Near where I am the social housing is being filled with Africans. They have to be housed somewhere.

Perhaps if we did more to help to improve their countries then there would be less of them wanting or needing to come here.

When they eventually get repatriated you go back with them and teach them how to fuck their goats properly.

lol.

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

We did lots to improve their countries when they were part of the Empire. When they wanted is to leave we left the infrastructure in their hands and it all went to ratshit. Rhodesia was the garden of Africa. Now, as Zimbabwe it is reliant on food imports. Look how South Africa has gone downhill since the Afrikaans lost power. We pump aid in in the £billions to no avail. The place needs fucking nuking, not inviting to live on our social security benefits.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

When they eventually get repatriated you go back with them and teach them how to fuck their goats properly.

lol.

Reported for insinuating bestiality.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

We did lots to improve their countries when they were part of the Empire. When they wanted is to leave we left the infrastructure in their hands and it all went to ratshit. Rhodesia was the garden of Africa. Now, as Zimbabwe it is reliant on food imports. Look how South Africa has gone downhill since the Afrikaans lost power. We pump aid in in the £billions to no avail. The place needs fucking nuking, not inviting to live on our social security benefits.

The children of the empire coming home

Panzerknacker