CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISIS head choppers

Stubby Pecker

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I abhor any act of terrorism against any person, in any city. What an absolute wanker you truly are, listing some people that think you, as an individual, are a fucking idiot, and then implying they would take pleasure in the killing of innocents in New York or other American cities. Please, just fuck off.

But it is true what he's say's isn't it Ape?

Guest Dustyballs
22 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

For god's sake!

I can tell you this for sure. No one’s head has ever been cut off in the name of atheism. No one has ever cut into human flesh, and looked on camera and gone, “In the name of nothing!”

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s fucking true? That I laugh and joke about acts of terrorism and the killing of innocents, just because they took place in the USA? 

Pretty well everyone of us here has done it Ape .. I do not know how old you are and whether you remember the start of the "troubles" in Northern Ireland .. troubles that were largely inspired by and paid for by plastic paddies in the US A. I remember, when the troops first went in and at first were welcomed by the Catholics and how it turned sour and the ensuing (but minor compared with what was happening  in Ulster) mainland bombing campaign .. how we saw pictures of the news of "Irish" Americans whooping with glee. We had 25 years of this siege mentality .. ironically it helped prepare our mindsets for dealing with Islamic terrorists. Perhaps Salty need a gentle reminder about that rather than this inane repetative crap that some people here are coming out with.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dustyballs said:

I can tell you this for sure. No one’s head has ever been cut off in the name of atheism. No one has ever cut into human flesh, and looked on camera and gone, “In the name of nothing!”

The Soviets and their allies actually executed quite a few pious cunts for believing in their gods. What do not appear to had so far is any atheists going amok stabbing believers of whatever creed.

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm trying to imagine the crowing and laughing and joking that would be coming out of the likes of @Decimus®, @Roadkill, @Stubby Pecker, @King Billy, @Ape™️, and a few other cunts around here if the same thing had happened in New York or some other American city.

And though it's almost tempting to take the opportunity to sink as low into the sewer as we all know the above lot would by responding in kind, I could no more bring myself to cheer and joke about the stabbing of innocent people on a public street than I could cheer and joke about the flying of a full passenger jet liner into an office building.

But of course, I won't be surprised if this post is responded to with the usual ignorant, low-life drooling and posting of 9/11 pictures out of the above bunch that they specialize in.

My sympathies are with the victims and their families, Londoners and all the decent citizens of the UK.

9/11? You had it coming, and my only sympathies are for the families of non-American nationals who lost loved ones that day.

Take your disingenuous, boo-hoo crocodile tears and shove them up your fucking arse.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm trying to imagine the crowing and laughing and joking that would be coming out of the likes of @Decimus®, @Roadkill, @Stubby Pecker, @King Billy, @Ape™️, and a few other cunts around here if the same thing had happened in New York or some other American city.

And though it's almost tempting to take the opportunity to sink as low into the sewer as we all know the above lot would by responding in kind, I could no more bring myself to cheer and joke about the stabbing of innocent people on a public street than I could cheer and joke about the flying of a full passenger jet liner into an office building.

But of course, I won't be surprised if this post is responded to with the usual ignorant, low-life drooling and posting of 9/11 pictures out of the above bunch that they specialize in.

My sympathies are with the victims and their families, Londoners and all the decent citizens of the UK.

Are you fuking joking? I'm pissing myself laughing at this silly shite, too. London is becoming a live action version of Final Destination at this point - dodge the bus some jogger cunt pushes you in front of, get flattened by a van of peace instead, go to the pub, get stabbed by a jihadi  with an ankle bracelet.

Decide to stay at home and avoid the chaos? Grenfell'd to a crisp because some foreign cunt wanted to save money on the cladding. 

Prime fucking entertainment if you ask me.

But then I'm not a brainwashed, flag waving Yank desperate for attention now that the majority of it has moved away from them and they've been collectively accepted as an overly sensitive diva with the sense of humour of a plank of wood.

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Listen up you sad fuck. Are you so fucking stupid that your response to some fucking savage murdering  our citizens on the streets of London is to reel off a list of names who’ve hurt your feelings over the last few months on a website you’re not even wanted on, and then to offer your sympathy and condolences as if you’re some sort of celebrity and anyone gives a fuck how sad you feel. Just for the record you cunt, I hate all terrorists no matter what country they come from or what country they choose to carry out their scummy work. I probably have closer experience of this than you as I grew up in a country where terrorism was a daily occurrence and my old man lived his whole adult life as a so called ‘legitimate target’. You have not and never will hear me laughing at 9/11 or any other of the murders carried out by these fucking animals. You need to try a different approach on here unless you want to keep logging in here every day, take a shit load of abuse, fire a shit load back and then same again tomorrow. You might wanna at least try to make some allegiances on here and understand that keeping on with the same anti British rhetoric is going to get the same response from the whole site every time. So happy thanksgiving and fuck off.

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I abhor any act of terrorism against any person, in any city. What an absolute wanker you truly are, listing some people that think you, as an individual, are a fucking idiot, and then implying they would take pleasure in the killing of innocents in New York or other American cities. Please, just fuck off.

138qk4B.gif

🤣 😎 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Are you fuking joking? I'm pissing myself laughing at this silly shite, too. London is becoming a live action version of Final Destination at this point - dodge the bus some jogger cunt pushes you in front of, get flattened by a van of peace instead, go to the pub, get stabbed by a jihadi  with an ankle bracelet.

Decide to stay at home and avoid the chaos? Grenfell'd to a crisp because some foreign cunt wanted to save money on the cladding. 

But then I'm not a brainwashed, flag waving Yank desperate for attention now that the majority of it has moved away from them and they've been collectively accepted as an overly sensitive diva with the sense of humour of a plank of wood.

No, you're a brainwashed, flag waving BRITISH desperate for attention, overly sensitive diva with the sense of humor of a plank of wood. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, Decimus® said:

9/11? You had it coming, and my only sympathies are for the families of non-American nationals who lost loved ones that day.

Take your disingenuous, boo-hoo crocodile tears and shove them up your fucking arse.

Why don't you go outside and take a nice, long walk? 

Maybe it'll calm you down a bit.

If we're lucky, maybe you'll get stabbed to death.

That would be nice. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

No, you're a brainwashed, flag waving BRITISH desperate for attention, overly sensitive diva with the sense of humor of a plank of wood. 

"No, YOU are."

tumblr_n15kkrlkf31s9ab4to1_400.gif

Fucking riveting, Yank. You're becoming one of the hard hitters now.

Don't fucking @ me again if this is your best material.

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why don't you go outside and take a nice, long walk? 

Maybe it'll calm you down a bit.

If we're lucky, maybe you'll get stabbed to death.

That would be nice. 🙂 

I live in a part of the country that is overwhelmingly white, British and Christian with a very low crime rate.

The worst thing that could happen to me if I went for a long walk this evening would be to encounter an internet black spot, which would mean I wouldn't have to read the pathetic, angry ramblings of a fat American cunt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

I live in a part of the country that is overwhelmingly white, British and Christian with a very low crime rate.

The worst thing that could happen to me if I went for a long walk this evening would be to encounter an internet black spot, which would mean I wouldn't have to read the pathetic, angry ramblings of a fat American cunt.

Strumpshaw Fen?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

And so the lowest common denominator race to the bottom concludes. 

there comes a time in a man's life, when his thoughts turn to behaving inappropriately with a chicken or other bird. I'm at that point now CB. How should I 'sex' a bird before approaching it and is this necessary anyway?

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

good old Killer, Like Himmler with a gas bill; buzzin!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sadiq Khan is blaming the ideology of ISIS on Tory cuts and underfunding? This would be laughable if it wasn’t so tragic, scrawny little smelly paki 

So much for all of the lying bastards showing respect and not campaigning for the election in London for the next few days. So far every single party and the gobby cunts who support them have had something pissy to say about the incident.

It wouldn't have happened if Corbyn was in power, we'd have everything nationalised in a totally non-communist way and run with perfect precision - in fact crime wouldn't even be a thing if Corbyn was in power  because we'd all be too busy spending our free no-strings-attached £48 a week and browsing our free internet, it happened when Boris was in power, but he's very unhappy about it and has totally been meaning to change how prison sentencing for terrorists works. No one gives a fuck what the LibDems have to say, and the Greens have probably claimed it has something to do with not having enough horseradish in the national diet.

Honestly the best thing that can happen with London at this point is another great fire.

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Decimus® said:

You should know better than to attempt such a lie on the internet about something that can be so easily verified...

Screenshot-116.png

https://www.plumplot.co.uk/Norfolk-crime-stats.html

With a violent crime rate that's 91% of the national average, I would not go around describing it as "very low".

Violent crime and anti-social behavior alone account for over 50%. Toss in criminal damage/arson and public order, and you're over 70%!!!

And I'll bet for that very reason you don't spend a lot of time outside doing anything, especially walking.

What kind of ghetto shit hole do you live in, anyway??? 

But please, take my suggestion.... go out for a walk.

Get stabbed.

29 minutes ago, ratcum said:

there comes a time in a man's life, when his thoughts turn to behaving inappropriately with a chicken or other bird. I'm at that point now CB. How should I 'sex' a bird before approaching it and is this necessary anyway?

It’s far more important to size them correctly. You don’t want anything smaller than a woodpecker for obvious reasons; a penguin is ideal. Avoid anything ostrich-sized as the risk of getting your head pecked off outweighs the reward.