CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts who love being fat cunts.

Guest MikeD

You're the lucky one. Its cost me several new beds, a fortune in family sized McDonalds breakfasts and thousands of pounds numerous recuperative physiotherapy sessions. I also automatically vomit whenever Vanessa Feltz appears on the telly but to be fair I had that problem prior to my first husky woman.

Too familiar, eh?

• 6 months later...
Guest Bill Stickers

Some miserable ugly looking fat cunt has just got on the train and sat opposite me.

If that wasn't bad enough, she has just started eating a chocolate muffin and drinking a bottle of (diet!) coke for what I can only assume is breakfast, albeit a second chapter perhaps.

It's seven in in the fucking morning. Jesus wept.

11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Some miserable ugly looking fat cunt has just got on the train and sat opposite me.

If that wasn't bad enough, she has just started eating a chocolate muffin and drinking a bottle of (diet!) coke for what I can only assume is breakfast, albeit a second chapter perhaps.

Next time close your fucking eyes, and don't bore us with this shit. Simply bollocks

13 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I bet you put your hand on his thigh....

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Oh you're in Belgium !

You should blend in well with the rest of the boring cunts there.

I thought that Belgium would be your all time favourite country, Punkers. Just like the Catholic church and the public school system, it's full of unrepentant, rampant paedophiles.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Next time close your fucking eyes, and don't bore us with this shit. Simply bollocks

The two people to like this comment were Ding and MikeD.

I couldn't have come up with something more insulting than that.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Fucking good beer though Deccs

Why do you have to seek his approval on the idea Withers you insignificant little arse sniffer?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I thought that Belgium would be your all time favourite country, Punkers. Just like the Catholic church and the public school system, it's full of unrepentant, rampant paedophiles.

If you can only offer insults, then don't bother with this site.

• Like 1

On 09/03/2016 at 7:19 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Disgusting behaviour. Seven am and drinking diet coke?? I'm on the scotch by then.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

This fat cunt was probably on the scotch too - a family size pack of scotch eggs! Fucking rotter!