CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

skoda

Eddie

​..........What cunt actually drives a skoda, what a tosser!

​I have test drove several Skodas and found them to be excellent cars in all departments. Its worth noting that Skodas often take top place in J D Power customer satisfaction surveys. I would buy one, but badge snob that I am, opted for an Audi.

Guest Fatty

​I have test drove several Skodas and found them to be excellent cars in all departments. Its worth noting that Skodas often take top place in customer satisfaction in JD Power surveys. I would buy one, but badge snob that I am, opted for an Audi.

​Very well put Mrs Roops, entirely the point I'm making but not as eloquently as you.

My younger brother had a Skoda Fabia about five years ago. I had a couple of quick drives in it, and although there are glaciers that accelerate quicker, I found it a pretty good drive overall.

They've not done too bad for a name that just over a decade ago was still in the same league as Lada.

• Like 1

​I have test drove several Skodas and found them to be excellent cars in all departments. Its worth noting that Skodas often take top place in J D Power customer satisfaction surveys. I would buy one, but badge snob that I am, opted for an Audi.

​Now hastily reviewing all my previous comments from the various "Audi" threads for anything banworthy...!

It's a one trick pony you illiterate, soppy cunt, now Fuck Off back to the secure ward 

​I made the mistake of assuming we all knew what animal came after one trick, and then mixed metaphors. How silly of me. Let me explain, as your limited intellect didn't grasp it the first time. Do you know what a parrot does? It learns one word, then repeats it, ad nauseum. I wonder what your word would be, shit for brains?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Sorry Skoda is not a cunt its only the stereo typed cunts who think Skoda is a cunt I have done just over 150000 miles in mine since bought new in 2003. Its been the most reliable car I have owned and over the years owned a few so called better brands so hardly a cunt. 

​I put 210,000 miles on a second hand Mk I Golf GTi... . 1800....fucking loved that car.. in an almost unhealthy way...

​Is that the same as JD Sports?

My younger brother had a Skoda Fabia about five years ago. I had a couple of quick drives in it, and although there are glaciers that accelerate quicker, I found it a pretty good drive overall.

They've not done too bad for a name that just over a decade ago was still in the same league as Lada.

Should have been called the skoda labia for obvious reasons

Guest Bill Stickers

My father has purchased 6 skodas in a row, and votes UKIP.

While you won't catch me doing either of those things, I think it does show that at the very least, being a cunt is genetic.