CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

skoda

Eddie

Guest MikeD

This is getting a bit Clarkson isn't it? You have a certain type of car so therefore you are.....and all that shallow fucking wank.

I'm a cunt regardless of the car I have.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

​Like your post, your car is a lump of dogs excrement, if this is the best car you have owned I pity you.  Do you still have the C5?

​Like your post, your car is a lump of dogs excrement, if this is the best car you have owned I pity you.  Do you still have the C5?

​Second word is off and expect the dogs excrement is what you have as a brain as you are full of shit.

Edited by Even bigger cunt.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Are you retarded or just heavily sedated?, go back to your colouring books and crayons. 

One rule I always follow is I never get into an argument with a arse-hole or a idiot, as you just lower yourself to their level, and they will beat you with there experience.So might I suggest you take this fuck off as a complementary and get back to your crayons and colouring books draw a few child like pictures to match your full of shit pea size brain.

Sorry Skoda is not a cunt its only the stereo typed cunts who think Skoda is a cunt I have done just over 150000 miles in mine since bought new in 2003. Its been the most reliable car I have owned and over the years owned a few so called better brands so hardly a cunt. 

One rule I always follow is I never get into an argument with a arse-hole or a idiot, as you just lower yourself to their level, and they will beat you with there experience

'arsehole'    'an' idiot     'their' experience..........cunt!

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

'arsehole'    'an' idiot     'their' experience..........cunt!

​Nothing screams "cunt" like someone who incorrectly corrects people's grammar. If you're going to try and play that pathetic game, at least play it properly you miserable worm. Your "sentence" is a fucking train-wreck, just like your life and your sense of humour. 

The superfluous spaces after every other word offend me; it should have been bullet-pointed as a list. Furthermore, an ellipsis is comprised of three full stops.

Fuck off and die.

Guest Bill Stickers

Touchy cunt.......did you get out of the wrong side of your pit this morning?.......spaces offend you? you need to see a quack,I think you've fucking gone mate.cuckoo,cuckoo

​Once again your punctuation and grammar leaves much to be desired.

I'd suggest voting Labour this election. They are planning to give out business subsidies for the severely disabled to establish their own businesses. You could use one to set yourself up as a sole trader in the window licking industry?

Guest DingTheRioja

I'd suggest voting Labour this election. They are planning to give out business subsidies for the severely disabled to establish their own businesses. You could use one to set yourself up as a sole trader in the window licking industry?

​Now that's a worthy insult, although to be picky, it shouldn't be a "?" at the end now should it?

​Once again your punctuation and grammar leaves much to be desired.

​Good for you Bill, I like a man who is not afraid of a bit of healthy competition 

​Nothing screams "cunt" like someone who incorrectly corrects people's grammar. If you're going to try and play that pathetic game, at least play it properly you miserable worm. Your "sentence" is a fucking train-wreck, just like your life and your sense of humour. 

The superfluous spaces after every other word offend me; it should have been bullet-pointed as a list. Furthermore, an ellipsis is comprised of three full stops.

Fuck off and die.

​​Neatly avoids Skitt's Law, and demonstrates appropriate semicolon usage to boot. I can find no fault with this man,

Careful Neil, you're up against a pro here.

A pro he may be as indicated in his subsequent posts but having read his initial rant again I think he must have suffered a temporary lobotomy.I now realise that my replies will be under scrutiny from the grammar nazis so just like the boy who wears orthopaedic shoes  "I stand to be corrected'

Edited by neil298
  • Like 1