CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Back scuttling, brown potting, faggot fucking cunt.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611024a416b80f1e544bc

No wonder Frank`s such a fan of the sport. I could actually picture him sporting an erection whilst seated front row, not that anyone would want to bar Lord P. 

Anyways, i have a sneaking suspicion that Timmy was actually Paulie. Coming straight in with numerous references to nonces and starting vendettas with established players, and to top it all off he may potentially be Reptyle trying a new angle. It all aligns itself with me. 

The plot thickens. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Using a new hexagonal shaped keyboard app that's meant to be more efficient. It's a fucking nightmare unless you're using a tablet! Brave new world bollocks.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't like being wrong, Frank. Not ever. But if it happens in the next hour, I'll be delighted. 

I had to put that down to see me through. Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive Ronnie fan... huge, actually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I actually shed tears. 

Eric, I don't know anything about snooker lol (fuck off @Frank) but what I do remember is having to watch it when my parents would dump me at my nanny and grandad's house every third Sunday of the month. 

This was the early to mid 90s and smallpox faced Hendry was hoots monning his way to victory in every tournament. Despite grandfather being a sweaty and everyone else being a teague, a burgeoning spark of Englishness was growing within my heart. I've wanted the cross of St George to hang high ever since, and despite being a dago-spud mongrel, Ronnie has done it.

Here's to a future number 8.

• Like 2

On 02/05/2022 at 19:34, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's a close run thing between the horse-wank that is snooker, cricket or golf..., for the most tedious fucking sport ever.

When does the ‘projectile vomiting’ world championship start? Any tips for the title this year?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

When does the ‘projectile vomiting’ world championship start? Any tips for the title this year?

If you're thinking of competing then I suggest you take those new teeth out before you look at the Dianne Abbott hentai I'm PMing you in bulk.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If you're thinking of competing then I suggest you take those new teeth out before you look at the Dianne Abbott hentai I'm PMing you in bulk.

My new railings aren’t removable RK. They’re screwed in stronger than a screwed in strong thing. I could pull Geoff Capes 100 yards by his shirt tail, while he’s pulling a 40 ton lorry with his gnashers. I could also probably chew Dianne Abbots entire gargantuan body to mush like a piece of Wrigleys Juicy Fruit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My new railings aren’t removable RK. They’re screwed in stronger than a screwed in strong thing. I could pull Geoff Capes 100 yards by his shirt tail, while he’s pulling a 40 ton lorry with his gnashers. I could also probably chew Dianne Abbots entire gargantuan body to mush like a piece of Wrigleys Juicy Fruit.

The teeth might survive, but the cholesterol would fuck you by the time you reached the first cankle. Please in no way take this statement as discouragement in the event you want to give it a try anyway.

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The teeth might survive, but the cholesterol would fuck you by the time you reached the first cankle. Please in no way take this statement as discouragement in the event you want to give it a try anyway.

I’ve decided to give it a wide berth RK. I’m going to become very sensible from now on and cut out all the silliness. 

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I've often wondered who would win a fight out of Geoff Capes and Wolverine.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

What do you clean them with, Autosol or regular toothpaste?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Autosol. Magical shit. I assume you have, or used to have a car or bike with good old fashioned chrome where they put all the cuddly plastic crumple zones nowadays.

Not a million miles away from Anusol, and my advice would be not to get those mixed up or you could cause yourself a whole PILE of trouble.

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What do you clean them with, Autosol or regular toothpaste?

Brasso CBB. Next time you crack open a can, before necking it in one go just dab a couple of drops of spillage on your jumper and then rub furiously on an old rusty bottle opener, or something similar off the floor. You’ll never look back.

• Like 1