CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Stupid cunt.

With a strapping 55kg allied to 5"6 with Cuban heels from Edward Green, @Frank's about as scary as my late auntie after a few spritzers. That said, I suspect many luckless shop assistants have escaped from his pokey little Barnet one-bed walking sideways like John Wayne the following morning, as a result of his undoubted skill with three bottles of Terre di Fannio (£8.99 Waitrose), a drum kit, and bottle of Rohypnol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve certainly got some issues, DC. When I do finally show up at the Apes, I’m sure we’ll get on like a house on fire. 😉 

If you don’t mind me saying, you’re really off your game, definitely not the best on here…

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I’ve certainly got some issues, DC. When I do finally show up at the Apes, I’m sure we’ll get on like a house on fire. 😉 

Picture the scene... a dark and stormy night and Frank turns up outside @Ape™️s house. Frank stops in the front garden, staring menacingly up at the window, torrential rain soaking his wig, his drumsticks in hand, and then, as he's about to make his move, a 20mph gust of wind blows @Frank's weedy frame over and hes blown down the road like a tumbleweed in a western. Lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Picture the scene... a dark and stormy night and Frank turns up outside @Ape™️s house. Frank stops in the front garden, staring menacingly up at the window, torrential rain soaking his wig, his drumsticks in hand, and then, as he's about to make his move, a 20mph gust of wind blows @Frank's weedy frame over and hes blown down the road like a tumbleweed in a western. Lol

‘A fistful of cock’.

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ape is a physically fit man in his mid 40s. Frank is a spindly limbed poof pushing 60 with cancer, AIDS and other rear end issues due to years of rampant homosexuality. It’ll be almost as one sided as when I taught Eddie a lesson in unarmed combat in that desolate Swindon car park.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ape is a physically fit man in his mid 40s. Frank is a spindly limbed poof pushing 60 with cancer, AIDS and other rear end issues due to years of rampant homosexuality. It’ll be almost as one sided as when I taught Eddie a lesson in unarmed combat in that desolate Swindon car park.

Wiltshire Constabulary have still got that on file as a ‘totally justified racist attack’.