CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

people with hindsight

Eddie

Don't you lot EVER get tired of taking a thread and turning it into another oh-so-hilarious mugging off of this 'Frank' person.

19 posts, the vast majority about this wholly unremarkable individual.

I can only agree with you Jiggery. It has become a fucking embarrassment. Take simpleton decimus for example.. one of the supposedly 'brighter' punters on here. If you look at his activity thing over the past four weeks, he mentions Frank in almost 83 percent of his posts. 

I can only agree with you Jiggery. It has become a fucking embarrassment. Take simpleton decimus for example.. one of the supposedly 'brighter' punters on here. If you look at his activity thing over the past four weeks, he mentions Frank in almost 83 percent of his posts. 

Never mind all that old shit about our mutual obsession. It's common knowledge around here that we are ebony and ivory. Just get nomming you cunt, I can't keep carrying you, you need to raise your own profile from now on. Cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Football fans are the worst for hindsight.

"X was fucking fantastic when he was subbed on, he scored two! Why didn't our cunt of a manager bring him on 10 minutes earlier" etc. etc.

Decimus. I see your extended family will be paying a visit up north today. Luckily, with hindsight and years of practice, our asylum system rolls along like a vintage Rolls Royce. As long as they promise to respect our genetic diversity and cultured ways, they will be made welcome We will provide a minibus to return those who want to return to your hillbilly shithole without hills 

Decimus. I see your extended family will be paying a visit up north today. Luckily, with hindsight and years of practice, our asylum system rolls along like a vintage Rolls Royce. As long as they promise to respect our genetic diversity and cultured ways, they will be made welcome We will provide a minibus to return those who want to return to your hillbilly shithole without hills 

I was going to go myself Manky old boy, but conversing with you over the last few weeks has been quite enough of an example of northern wit and culture for one lifetime.

Don't worry though, our boys have been warned that they need to accept your cultured ways. That's why they will be nicking the wheels off of their own minibus and beating the shit out of any of our women folk who have tagged along. As for wanting to return to Norfolk, any sensible man will be rushing back here to fuck his sister if the alternatives are the bovine like creatures that you laughingly class as women up there.

Didn't he say something like "I can smell your cunt". Dirty fucker. 

He was known as "Multiple" Miggs. There are several possible explanations for the nickname "Multiple", none of which are good news for you if you don't like cum on your face.

Guest nobgobbler

He was known as "Multiple" Miggs. There are several possible explanations for the nickname "Multiple", none of which are good news for you if you don't like cum on your face.

A few more weeks of not getting any and I'll put up with anything, almost. 

Guest luke swarm

well they are letting anyone back in so you never know , keith might return

Cant wait Eddie, another big hitter returning like this Frank twat eh.....after all he has really upset the apple cart so far. Bag of Shite.

Cant wait Eddie, another big hitter returning like this Frank twat eh.....after all he has really upset the apple cart so far. Bag of Shite.

It's possible Broney could come back. After all,it was said Frank would never return.