CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

• 2 weeks later...

The Cock Inn, located in the pretty Hertfordshire village of Herbum serves some of the finest locally brewed ales. The proud landlady, Lucy Lykes, is always cheery and welcoming. People from the nearby town of Tillet will make the short journey to enjoy the wonderful hospitality, in preference to their local public houses.

For any further information, contact details below.

Lucy Lykes

The Cock Inn

Herbum

Tillet

Herts.

I don't know what my wife's talking about most of the time. 
I woke up this morning and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed with two black eyes. 
"What the fuck happened to you?" I asked. 
"This is what happens when you drink 9 pints of lager," she replied. 
"That's bullshit," I said, looking in the mirror, "I drank 9 pints of lager last night and my face is fine."

Guest Lady Penelope
On 30/10/2016 at 11:21 AM, ratcum said:

I wish I'd said that Bubbly

It was my german aunt's slight deafness and her fondess for a drink of orange that led her to be taken to a concentraion camp and gassed by the nazis .. she heard the ss man say "jews this way!", but thought that he said "juice".

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:42 PM, scotty said:

My wife's doing a sponsored jump tomorrow, and I am terrified that her parachute might not open.

Last time something that big hit the earth, the dinosaurs got wiped out.

If you were a vegetable Scotty, which sort would you like to be?

3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

It was my german aunt's slight deafness and her fondess for a drink of orange that led her to be taken to a concentraion camp and gassed by the nazis .. she heard the ss man say "jews this way!", but thought that he said "juice".

cunt probably got scurvy too

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

cunt probably got scurvy too

My uncle got everything back belonging to her from the germans save for her jewelery and the gold fillings from her teeth.

Guest Lady Penelope
Thick Bleach
I put a bottle of thick bleach side by side with a bottle of nomal bleach and asked both of them who Harry Houdini was and what he was famous for .. neither bottle was able to give me an answer .. so to me it seems to me that both ordinary and thick bleach are both equally thick .. I am sure that the bleach used 50 years ago my my Auntie Marge would have known the answer.

Guest Lady Penelope

Jeremy Corbyn was on an aeroplane that crashed, he did have a parachute but chose not to use it because he was 7 out of 10 in favour of the plane continuing to fly and wanted to make his real decision when he knew whether or not the plane had crashed.

On 21/11/2016 at 7:45 PM, scotty said:

My wife gazed over the side of the ship. "You always remind me of the sea," she said distantly. 

"Because I'm wild and restless?"  I smiled. 

"No," she replied. "Because you make me sick."

I have to admire your dedication, Scotters - you just keep 'em coming mate ? 

• 2 weeks later...