CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parents whos kids drown

Neil

I'm not going to go as far as saying they deserve it but they now have paid the ultimate price for what could be construed as neglect.Following the 3 year old twins that drowned recently in a Koi pond and the 7 yo yesterday,what the fuck were their parents/guardians doing ffs!.My 3 yo granddaughter is my reason for living and because of that I will not let her out of my sight for one fucking second let alone long enough to fucking drown.If its found that these cuntards were on their phone or in the fucking bar then they should be fucking jailed and castrated to avoid any future mishaps.Accidents happen but usually some fuckwit braindead cunt is to blame...have a nice fucking day!

Guest Manky

I detest children. Fucking Satan's spawn. Malice through the keyboard is nothing compared to neglect by the only people they can truly rely on, their parents. In order to try and help, I am holding some training days to help 3 year olds become useful members of society

Advanced anti-personnel minefield clearance.

High voltage cable termination.

Doberman crowd control training.

Cooking with Polonium.

See my website for enrolment details.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Without saying the obvious, accidents don't just happen, they are caused. Usually a lack of appropriate supervision when it concerns children.

It's the adults tht need the fucking supervision usually....

33 minutes ago, Manky said:

I detest children. Fucking Satan's spawn. Malice through the keyboard is nothing compared to neglect by the only people they can truly rely on, their parents. In order to try and help, I am holding some training days to help 3 year olds become useful members of society

Cooking with Polonium.

Are you available for some baby sitting this weekend Manks?,I fancy a night out on the pop

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Are you available for some baby sitting this weekend Manks?,I fancy a night out on the pop

Sorry. Can't do, but Kate and Gerry are free.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Cooking with Polonium.

You missed out "Navigating shark-infested waters in a leaky boat crammed to the gunwales with refugees", which would have been slightly more on topic.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You missed out "Navigating shark-infested waters in a leaky boat crammed to the gunwales with refugees", which would have been slightly more on topic.

Fuck topics. Vitriol and disdain free zone. Now stop making me laugh with your funny refugee anecdotes.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

how many sharks do you need for it to be described 'infested' ? because I honestly think one would be twice as much. as I would feel comfortable with.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

how many sharks do you need for it to be described 'infested' ? because I honestly think one would be twice as much. as I would feel comfortable with.

An interesting question drew, to which I have no answer. But here's a conundrum for you; would you rather be swimming and catch sight of a sharks fin on the horizon, or be defending a corner with luis suarez bearing down on you? 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

An interesting question drew, to which I have no answer. But here's a conundrum for you; would you rather be swimming and catch sight of a sharks fin on the horizon, or be defending a corner with luis suarez bearing down on you? 

Another conundrum. Would you rather see the shark's fin or not see it.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

That's obvious, just like his teeth.

4 hours ago, neil298 said:

I'm not going to go as far as saying they deserve it but they now have paid the ultimate price for what could be construed as neglect.Following the 3 year old twins that drowned recently in a Koi pond and the 7 yo yesterday,what the fuck were their parents/guardians doing ffs!.My 3 yo granddaughter is my reason for living and because of that I will not let her out of my sight for one fucking second let alone long enough to fucking drown.If its found that these cuntards were on their phone or in the fucking bar then they should be fucking jailed and castrated to avoid any future mishaps.Accidents happen but usually some fuckwit braindead cunt is to blame...have a nice fucking day!

When I read about the McCann's holiday, it seemed that Maddy spent a lot of time in the local creche. I found it difficult to believe that they left three young children alone in the chalet to eat and drink in a bar. When I holidayed with my kids, they were never let out of our sight and they always came with us when we went out to dinner in the evening, so your sentiment I understand.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I read about the McCann's holiday, it seemed that Maddy spent a lot of time in the local creche. I found it difficult to believe that they left three young children alone in the chalet to eat and drink in a bar. When I holidayed with my kids, they were never let out of our sight and they always came with us when we went out to dinner in the evening, so your sentiment I understand.

If the McCanns wanted a holiday without the sprog, they should have left her at home with the grannies, not in an apartment unattended. 

Just now, nocti said:

I've been quite what?

Also, I said I had a "pound". I was boasting at the time how I could afford Keith's Mum. Twice.

Nocs, where the fuck have you been?

You haven't missed much. Drew still lives in a bungalow, Ding is still up to his old tricks, and Gurt posted a picture of a Japanese woman shitting in to her own mouth.

Guest nobgobbler
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You haven't missed much. Drew still lives in a bungalow, Ding is still up to his old tricks, and Gurt posted a picture of a Japanese woman shitting in to her own mouth.

You forgot the video of Frank's bin.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck knows Decs, it's all been a bit of a blur. But as Arnie himself said in Terminator 2: "It's nice to be back" or something like that. He's a cunt anyway. So is Des O'Connor or whoever he's trying to save. Or kill. I don't watch films.

Gurt's video sounds better. I'd probably watch that.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Gurt? Where is the little fellow? Glaring out of his gloomy lair, weeping & pointlessly tugging his meagre sausage.....Hoping to pick up the rank musk of a she-mole's seeping anal glands, but no such luck, eh Gurters?

Guest N/A
On 2 May 2016 at 8:00 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I hate this.....This need for a nanny state existence and unreal fear fuelled by hysterical media articles on the billion thing that your kids will die of should they go out of your peripheral vision for 3 seconds.  Kids should be left on there own at times...to learn what is dangerous and what isn't, to learn how to be bored, to learn self reliance and instinct for themselves.   Kids as young as 4 survive living rough on the streets of India alone.  IF you don't allow your kids to experience anything outside the cotton wool world you wrap them in, they will never smell a rat, never figure out that Jimmy Savill shouldn't come near them.   Yes sure, some may get things wrong and it may prove to be their last experience.......that's natural selection of the fuckwits versus the streetwise.  Evolutionary natural selection....thick cunt kids will die walking on a train track, under a bus, at the hands of a perv, or in fucking 4 inches of pond water because they are helpless fucking imbeciles who were not allowed out of mummy's sight when young, so fucked up the first time she left them to go for a shit.....  I had 3 kids and two of them made it to seven !

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Monday, May 02, 2016 at 8:08 PM, DingTheRioja said:

If the McCanns wmassivea holiday without ty  should have left her at home with the grannies, not in an apartment unattended. 

or they should have planned the holiday and took maddie swimming first. The drowned kid wouldn't have been such an atteactive proposition to the imaginary abductors and they could have enjoyed the 'family' meal without disruption