CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freddie Fucking Flintoff

Bubba C

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Or you'd like a Royal Marine to force himself upon you.

Knob-jockey.

lol.

can we stop all this off program stuff Pinky and get back to Nigerians and your deep seated hatred of your African roots

Guest Manky
52 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Were you in the forces ed?

He is right in one respect. The Royal Marines are good at what they do.

I doubt that he ever tried to join the forces as I have not heard of any Careers Office being shut down as a result of chronic "what the fuck is that" syndrome.

Just now, Manky said:

He is right in one respect. The Royal Marines are good at what they do.

I doubt that he ever tried to join the forces as I have not heard of any Careers Office being shut down as a result of chronic "what the fuck is that" syndrome.

Of course I didn't try and join the forces, I had ambition. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manky said:

I have not heard of any Careers Office being shut down as a result of chronic "what the fuck is that" syndrome.

That's because of the severe PTSD that you are suffering from. Ever since you confused a courgette for a cucumber back in the 1974 Aldershot barracks, you haven't had a clue what the fuck is going on.

The last I heard, you could be found at the side of your local A road camped in a Wendy house, with an exterior sign proclaiming "The Real Little Chef".

• Like 1

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Of course I didn't try and join the forces, I had ambition. 

And look where that got you, you loser. Stalking a forum populated with all manner of strange fuckers. And my good self too.

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's because of the severe PTSD that you are suffering from. Ever since you confused a courgette for a cucumber back in the 1974 Aldershot barracks, you haven't had a clue what the fuck is going on.

The last I heard, you could be found at the side of your local A road camped in a Wendy house, with an exterior sign proclaiming "The Real Little Chef".

Is this stalking me from thread to thread the new black?   I'm off to bed, you have bored me. (again)

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Manky said:

Is this stalking me from thread to thread the new black?   I'm off to bed, you have bored me. (again)

It's the m.o. of the Decimus Dicks... all they do all day is trudge from thread to thread throwing around as many abysmal insults as they can, feverishly hammering away on their cling-filmed keyboards, hoping to scratch a few likes off each other.

I'm sure they have a quota system that as soon as one gets to 100 likes he gets a blow job of the lowest scorer...

..or it might be the other way round, never quite sure with this lot.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

And look where that got you, you loser. Stalking a forum populated with all manner of strange fuckers. And my good self too.

I said I had ambition, not I have ambition. Obviously that shipped sailed and here I am with you good people. Many ex forces can't cope in civvy street and end up a homeless alcoholic. Where are you sleeping tonight?  

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I said I had ambition, not I have ambition. Obviously that shipped sailed and here I am with you good people. Many ex forces can't cope in civvy street and end up a homeless alcoholic. Where are you sleeping tonight?  

The drunk tank. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

can we stop all this off program stuff Pinky and get back to Nigerians and your deep seated hatred of your African roots

Is he a peroxide blonde?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Never even heard of it, so fuck knows.

I don't recall giving a fuck whether you invited me or not.

Who am I? A Vikyngr from Yorkshire, now fuck off.

"shank the cunt"...?  You've been watching too many Danny Dyer programmes.

That's one epic multi quote, and a corker! 

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

An unmarked grave hopefully.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On May 11, 2016 at 8:14 AM, Decimus said:

Flustered, Sleeve? You should calm down.

Hopefully in that timeless yank fashion, to vent your frustration you'll go on a shooting spree and then turn the gun on yourself.

Your infantile responses are predictable and repetitive, Decs. I've seen you do better.  You still haven't separated your head from your arse, I suggest you spend more of your time getting that task sorted, then up your game.   

Ill still be here waiting, don't worry your spastic little self about that. 

On May 11, 2016 at 8:11 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wiz, get your hand off my thigh, you disgusting gay pig.

Good work, Quince!

On 11 May 2016 at 9:05 PM, Eddie said:

Manky was having a pop at the navy, as the marines are navy and not army wankers I thought I would point it out. People who can't make the Marines usually just join the secind best parachute regiment.

Was it not true that at one time there was a min height for the marines? Shorter guys got in because they were bandies.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Was it not true that at one time there was a min height for the marines? Shorter guys got in because they were bandies.

To be honest I worked with an ex para and an ex marine, both were convinced they were number 1. It was hoping by rubbishing the army and praising the navy, this may spark him up again,  no such luck.

On 11 May 2016 at 7:59 AM, scotty said:

I tried watching a cricket match once. How does anyone ever manage to sit through more than 30 seconds of the mind-numbing shite? And apparently it goes on for days. Comparing cricket to football is like comparing rolf harris to rembrandt.

Scotty I agree with your comparison, but you should give 20 20 a go....it's like going down your local pub and finding there's a cricket game going on outside on the village green surrounded by 20,000 pissheads on a right proper sesh.  No one gives a flying shit about the game it's just about getting rat arsed, usually at immense corporate expense, which is always totally condoned.  As for Flintoff, he's just a big fat soft cunt, dull as shit and fucking glad Phil Neville took up football, otherwise he would never have made the Lancashire team ahead of the Neville cunt.  Fucking useless at cricket and fucking useless at selling fat cunts clothes.

• 1 month later...