CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Judge, The Rapist And His Dad

Mrs Roops

2016-06-08-1465374076-7135994-siren_broc

Until a religious zealot with homophobic and mental health issues dominated the N.American headlines, this is a case that's grabbed the attention of the Twitterati - Brock Turner was convicted for the rape of an intoxicated and unconscious woman but was sentenced to six months imprisonment (in reality he'll be out after three months) based in part to probation service recommendations and astonishingly, because  he was a Stamford student and had a talent as a competitive swimmer. The rapist's father did not help matters by pleading that his son shouldn't be thrown into the slammer for the petty indiscretion of having "twenty minutes of action"

He's a bonny lad, isn't he? His three months inside will be filled with choking on all manner of cock and seeking soothing ointment for his gaping arse. He looks the kind of cunt who spent his youth torturing animals and wearing his sister's soiled underwear.

• Like 1

Yeah. Me too. But I'll be fucked if this prissy little shit-house cunt doesn't get kettled in jail for his troubles. Didn't he claim he had some kind of disorder that makes him rape women when they're unconscious or something. He'll fully understand the consequences when he's got Jamal's full length up his arse, while Bubba's throttling the last vestiges of oxygen from his scrawny bastard airways. 

• Like 1

Fucking amateur didn't even attempt the old tried and tested defence of "I was just trying to make the poor unconscious woman moister so that the defibrillator could make a better contact." It would have been a good enough argument to incline Judge Thokozile Masipa to clemency.

52 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I didn't say they look attractive, Scotty.

On closer reflection, they look asexual. 

Aha, one for the sicki thread there mate, unless I've already posted it. I'm losing track, I know we're fighting a desperate rearguard battle there but keep the faith.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
41 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Probably includes Billie Jean King and Martina Navratilova.....

lol.

Fatima Whitbread and that weird looking nature loving gargoyle from The One Show

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking amateur didn't even attempt the old tried and tested defence of "I was just trying to make the poor unconscious woman moister so that the defibrillator could make a better contact." It would have been a good enough argument to incline Judge Thokozile Masipa to clemency.

I was only taking her core body temperature - with my spunking cock. Officer. 

24 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was only taking her core body temperature - with my spunking cock. Officer. 

That's a bit too Hetro for you Quince.

20 hours ago, Rev said:

He looks the kind of cunt who spent his youth torturing animals and wearing his sister's soiled underwear.

Fucking hell,now you've made me think I was cunt as a teenager

14 minutes ago, neil298 said:

We've all been there, Neil, so don't single yourself out. It was my sister's French Directoire Split-Crotch knickers, nipple clamps and stockings that did it for me; all the more so if I could knock one out and asphyxiate a kitten simultaneously.

• Like 1

On 14/06/2016 at 11:13 AM, Rev said:

He's a bonny lad, isn't he? His three months inside will be filled with choking on all manner of cock and seeking soothing ointment for his gaping arse. He looks the kind of cunt who spent his youth torturing animals and wearing his sister's soiled underwear.

If he's a Stamford student he'll be used to that anyway.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, neil298 said:

Weren't you?  I don't think it's possible to be the level of cunt you are today without having achieved some level of success in your youth.  

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, neil298 said:

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Weren't you?  I don't think it's possible to be the level of cunt you are today without having achieved some level of success in your youth.  

Practice makes perfect!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 June 2016 at 8:19 AM, Rev said:

We've all been there, Neil, so don't single yourself out. It was my sister's French Directoire Split-Crotch knickers, nipple clamps and stockings that did it for me; all the more so if I could knock one out and asphyxiate a kitten simultaneously.

Would you?