CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Branson

Eddie

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s made my day that the beardy nonce has been named along with prince Andrew and Clinton as having sex with young girls on Jeff’s island. The witness has stated she would testify in court that she has watched sex tapes involving these 3. People always suspected this cunt, I would give my left ball to see him locked up. 

I would also give your left ball to see him locked up. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would also give your left ball to see him locked up. 

It's funny how all this fun and games took place in the Caribbean it's a fucking depraved debauched area that is popular with Yanks and Europeans without any morals. I spent six months there and never got no invite nothing. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's funny how all this fun and games took place in the Caribbean it's a fucking depraved debauched area that is popular with Yanks and Europeans without any morals. I spent six months there and never got no invite nothing. 

Six months a slave 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eddie said:

It’s made my day that the beardy nonce has been named along with prince Andrew and Clinton as having sex with young girls on Jeff’s island. The witness has stated she would testify in court that she has watched sex tapes involving these 3. People always suspected this cunt, I would give my left ball to see him locked up. 

Branson has always been cautious with his private life, which is perhaps why he bought an island to escape the UK's media. And it's within a stone's throw of Epstein's island. I'm only speculating, but deep pockets often house deep secrets.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Branson has always been cautious with his private life, which is perhaps why he bought an island to escape the UK's media. And it's within a stone's throw of Epstein's island. I'm only speculating, but deep pockets often house deep secrets.

I like that last sentence, very Shakespearean, very quotable. All those cunts are within a half days flying time in a private plane or copter of each other for partying. I wonder what the rights are when you buy a "private" island in terms of the seas surrounding it, in effect keeping people out. Surely you don't own a five mile zone round the island? That's how the Crown initially colonised these areas by issuing land grants and titles which are still legally recognised today. That's why the fucking Jewish capitalists and mobsters of America and British aristocracy who still control Britain fucking hated the balls off Castro and the Cubans. They broke the mould, like the Iranians: unforgiveable. 

On 09/01/2024 at 20:48, ChildeHarold said:

I like that last sentence, very Shakespearean, very quotable. All those cunts are within a half days flying time in a private plane or copter of each other for partying. I wonder what the rights are when you buy a "private" island in terms of the seas surrounding it, in effect keeping people out. Surely you don't own a five mile zone round the island? That's how the Crown initially colonised these areas by issuing land grants and titles which are still legally recognised today. That's why the fucking Jewish capitalists and mobsters of America and British aristocracy who still control Britain fucking hated the balls off Castro and the Cubans. They broke the mould, like the Iranians: unforgiveable. 

Stick to the topic Harold. Speaking of the Crown and British aristocracy at its highest echelon, Branson is far less traceable than, say, Prince Andrew. The latter is far more stupid. For example, Andrew claimed to never have met Virginia Giuffre during his car-crash interview with Emily Maitlis – even though a photo of him with his arm around her, with Ghislaine Maxwell in the background, was in the public domain. Doh. He then paid tens of millions to settle a civil sexual assault case with her (if ever there was an admission of guilt!), forcing him to step down from public duties after the furore.

While there's no proof, Branson strikes me as far more cunning and calculating. If there is a sex tape which exists, you can bet he's shitting his load. A sadistic part of me hopes it surfaces – much like his body might in his swimming pool if ever it gets into the wrong (or right) hands. 

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Stick to the topic Harold. Speaking of the Crown and British aristocracy at its highest echelon, Branson is far less traceable than, say, Prince Andrew. The latter is far more stupid. For example, Andrew claimed to never have met Virginia Giuffre during his car-crash interview with Emily Maitlis – even though a photo of him with his arm around her, with Ghislaine Maxwell in the background, was in the public domain. Doh. He then paid tens of millions to settle a civil sexual assault case with her (if ever there was an admission of guilt!), forcing him to step down from public duties after the furore.

While there's no proof, Branson strikes me as far more cunning and calculating. If there is a sex tape which exists, you can bet he's shitting his load. A sadistic part of me hopes it surfaces – much like his body in his swimming pool if ever it gets into the wrong (or right) hands. 

The flaw or fly in your argument is that Andrew has ALWAYS forged a trail of haplass destruction in his meaningless existence whereas Branson has led a gilded life of seemingly successful businesses and one off hobbyist projects like the fucking balloon thing, Tower Records, financing the Hurt/Burton 1984 film, the only setback I can recall is the Virgin Wedding Dress years ago and his recent Blue Horizon problems. There's been no hint of scandal or anything salacious about him in the media. Squeaky clean. In a sense out of all the names mentioned in these Epstein allegations Branson seems the most tenuous. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The flaw or fly in your argument is that Andrew has ALWAYS forged a trail of haplass destruction in his meaningless existence whereas Branson has led a gilded life of seemingly successful businesses

Ermmmm, not sure how it's a flaw, Harold, when he's pretty much stated what you believe to be the facts of the situation:

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Speaking of the Crown and British aristocracy at its highest echelon, Branson is far less traceable than, say, Prince Andrew. The latter is far more stupid...

While there's no proof, Branson strikes me as far more cunning and calculating.

And there we have it, the exact reason why The Corner in 2024 is dying on its fucking arse. Mouthy, pseudo-intellectual pricks such as yourself bringing the tone down by regularly spouting a load of absolute fucking nonsense without actually analysing the post that you're responding to.

You can't argue with an idiot, and as @and plus yourself seem to be providing the majority of content these days, is it any wonder that those who possess more than five brain cells rarely bother engaging anymore?

You stupid little cunt, Aitch. Fuck off out of it and take the Kike, shit-sniffing freak with you.

Idiotic dickhead.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The flaw or fly in your argument is that Andrew has ALWAYS forged a trail of haplass destruction in his meaningless existence whereas Branson has led a gilded life of seemingly successful businesses and one off hobbyist projects like the fucking balloon thing, Tower Records, financing the Hurt/Burton 1984 film, the only setback I can recall is the Virgin Wedding Dress years ago and his recent Blue Horizon problems. There's been no hint of scandal or anything salacious about him in the media. Squeaky clean. In a sense out of all the names mentioned in these Epstein allegations Branson seems the most tenuous. 

Back in the days of the Fucklands War the media touted Prince Andrew as a brave helicopter pilot and Randy "Shag 'Em" Andy who could do no wrong and Beardie was seen ans something of a wide boy. Beardie later came into favour with Mrs Thatcher as a innovative businessman who had risked all failing to remember that he come from a fairly wealthy family and always had the bank of mum & dad to fall back on. It did take a long time for the media and polite society to go back to portraying him as the cunt he always was and is. Prince Andrew was inept in the first place and remains inept. Do you remember Virgin Cola? .. it tasted just like Strike Cola and most of the mid range supermarker brand colas and nothing like the two mainstream cola brands.

On 08/01/2024 at 22:53, ChildeHarold said:

the Caribbean it's a fucking depraved debauched

On 08/01/2024 at 22:53, ChildeHarold said:

I spent six months there and never got no invite nothing.

You keep dropping these alarming admissions...you 70 year old fucking pervert, explain yourself. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is also the issue of these Branson medi care type outfits that have a habit of taking legal action against the NHS if they fail to win contracts .. there have been plenty of example mentioned in Private Eye. Off course his rail franchise operations were hardly a success for the passengers ..he threw the East Coast franchise and fucked up the Cross Country operation and lumbered it with a fleet of albeit very robust trains that are unsuitable for the routes they serve.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

he threw the East Coast franchise and fucked up the Cross Country operation and lumbered it with a fleet of albeit very robust trains that are unsuitable for the routes they serve.

Oh for fuck's sake, who got Pen started on fucking trains?!?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

There is also the issue of these Branson medi care type outfits that have a habit of taking legal action against the NHS if they fail to win contracts .. there have been plenty of example mentioned in Private Eye. Off course his rail franchise operations were hardly a success for the passengers ..he threw the East Coast franchise and fucked up the Cross Country operation and lumbered it with a fleet of albeit very robust trains that are unsuitable for the routes they serve.

Yep, but let's face it, does Joe Public give a fuck about snippets like that? Anyway if you're looking for evidence Rich is in the band behind the blond one on the left with the nice pair of castanets. 

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You keep dropping these alarming admissions...you 70 year old fucking pervert, explain yourself. 

Yeah, I was a drugs mule for a Florida based Venezuelan criminal gang with an ingenious but highly popular cover in light entertainment:

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Back in the days of the Fucklands War the media touted Prince Andrew as a brave helicopter pilot and Randy "Shag 'Em" Andy who could do no wrong and Beardie was seen ans something of a wide boy. Beardie later came into favour with Mrs Thatcher as a innovative businessman who had risked all failing to remember that he come from a fairly wealthy family and always had the bank of mum & dad to fall back on. It did take a long time for the media and polite society to go back to portraying him as the cunt he always was and is. Prince Andrew was inept in the first place and remains inept. Do you remember Virgin Cola? .. it tasted just like Strike Cola and most of the mid range supermarker brand colas and nothing like the two mainstream cola brands.

Yep, he was the poor little Ed Sheeran of private enterprise. He started with a newspaper and then went into music. He off loaded Virgin Records to EMI just before the music industry crashed and sold off or closed most of the Tower Record stores likewise. He chases Government backed funded businesses now like rail (we all know how much that is costing the taxpayer) health (NHS privatisation) and space (Come Fly With My Govt Contracts) 🙂 

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ermmmm, not sure how it's a flaw, Harold, when he's pretty much stated what you believe to be the facts of the situation:

And there we have it, the exact reason why The Corner in 2024 is dying on its fucking arse. Mouthy, pseudo-intellectual pricks such as yourself bringing the tone down by regularly spouting a load of absolute fucking nonsense without actually analysing the post that you're responding to.

You can't argue with an idiot, and as @and plus yourself seem to be providing the majority of content these days, is it any wonder that those who possess more than five brain cells rarely bother engaging anymore?

You stupid little cunt, Aitch. Fuck off out of it and take the Kike, shit-sniffing freak with you.

Idiotic dickhead.

I totally agree. Let's get a bit of tit and arse going just to cheer you up you crusty old sticky smelly smegma stained veteran cunster. A clip from my holiday video on Epstein Island Andrew and Branson are in the band with the bongos and castanets. 

Typical thick British public who perpetually view life as some david and goliath struggle .Branson , a dirty little perv , a cunt of huge proportions , a cunt who from his private island demanded and recieved millions in taxpayers money as a handouts to keep his shit businesses in business  is seen as some anti establishment folk hero .He's a CUNT .Now every post-office prosecution was of of course a miscarriage of justice .Not one of them had their fingers in the till .Bollox .It stands  to reason a proportion did  because there  is an immoral element in every walk of life .A post office overcharged me hundreds of pounds for  business postage,  I found out after speaking to another post office who informed me I wasn't the only person who had fallen foul of them .I didn't think it possible but it happened .Once again its  manipulated into a David and goliath story ,  something the British are suckers for  everytime . Any form of reason goes out of the window .A old prison saying , the first thing you learn , everyone is innocent .

• Like 1

On 08/01/2024 at 23:27, Eddie said:

Can I have it please. I want to blackball Wolfie.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yep, but let's face it, does Joe Public give a fuck about snippets like that? Anyway if you're looking for evidence Rich is in the band behind the blond one on the left with the nice pair of castanets. 

That’s what women are supposed to look like. I would smash the fucking granny out of all them birds. The blonde in the middle several times over.

• Like 1