CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The "Independent"

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

The Independent headlines with "Pound sterling becomes more unstable than Bitcoin following Brexit"

..and this is the byline... " Bitcoin, long held as the standard for instability, is becoming a safe refuge when compared to the post-Brexit pound "

" That has come at the same time as a huge number of people are looking to trade Bitcoin, apparently because it represents a safe haven when compared to the pound. Exchanges told Bitcoin that had seen volumes more than double in the wake of the EU referendum, particularly from people in the UK. "

You fucking what???

And their info-graphic to support to story... hmmm...

screen_shot_2016-07-10_at_09.55.27.png

Full shit, I meant script... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-pound-sterling-bitcoin-prices-unstable-volatile-exchange-referendum-a7129311.html

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Of all the nine billion possible reasons to nominate The Independent, this isn't the one I'd have gone for.

There isn't enough webspace in the world to cunt off all the reasons for hating the Independent... this is just the current "non-story" reason.

Dung, I despair. What were you hoping to achieve with this nom? 

I know you did your utmost to derail 'fist-pumping', but you should take more time to read, digest, and understand that that's how a nom is done. 

A simple, yet highly effective subject matter. One which strikes a cord with its readers, and opens doors to related cuntings, an inclusive nom, where all (bar people from Yorkshire) are welcome. 

You're welcome. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Dung, I despair. What were you hoping to achieve with this nom? 

I know you did your utmost to derail 'fist-pumping', but you should take more time to read, digest, and understand that that's how a nom is done. 

A simple, yet highly effective subject matter. One which strikes a cord with its readers, and opens doors to related cuntings, an inclusive nom, where all (bar people from Yorkshire) are welcome. 

You're welcome. 

You're not welcome.

Anywhere.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

The Independent headlines with "Pound sterling becomes more unstable than Bitcoin following Brexit"

..and this is the byline... " Bitcoin, long held as the standard for instability, is becoming a safe refuge when compared to the post-Brexit pound "

" That has come at the same time as a huge number of people are looking to trade Bitcoin, apparently because it represents a safe haven when compared to the pound. Exchanges told Bitcoin that had seen volumes more than double in the wake of the EU referendum, particularly from people in the UK. "

You fucking what???

And their info-graphic to support to story... hmmm...

screen_shot_2016-07-10_at_09.55.27.png

Full shit, I meant script... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-pound-sterling-bitcoin-prices-unstable-volatile-exchange-referendum-a7129311.html

All this makes no sense to me.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The Independent is nothing but a smorgasbord of left wing bollocks. Along with those of the Guardian and the Observer, it's offices should be firebombed and staff used for human experimentation before being machine gunned. 

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I read the Telegraph during the week and The FT on Saturday then the Times on Sunday.

The Independant is for middle-class poofs and anxious unopinionated, cunts who can't make their minds up.

I would have thought it was right up your street then you soft cunt

19 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The Independent is nothing but a smorgasbord of left wing bollocks. Along with those of the Guardian and the Observer, it's offices should be firebombed and staff used for human experimentation before being machine gunned. 

Nice.

40 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Then we'll have The Daily Mail, The Sun and The Torygraph to tell us the truth wont we?

:rolleyes:

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Then we'll have The Daily Mail, The Sun and The Torygraph to tell us the truth wont we?

:rolleyes:

Can't we just fuck the lot of them off and have CC as The One And Only Source of Truth. ?

• Cambers and Gyppo are obviously on the Front Page & Page 3 to tempt the "punters" in,
  • Apple does the repetitive drivel, I mean sports pages at the back,
  • Eddie is International Affairs correspondent to give a fair and balanced point of view..
  • Frank is The Film Buff
  • Neil is Agony Aunt
  • ?

Guest Manky

I used to like the tabloid version, 'i' of the Independent. The Broadsheets and Berliners flap about too much when I am reading them on my daily commute on my bike.

The Times is the best because I like the crossword.

34 minutes ago, Manky said:

I used to like the tabloid version, 'i' of the Independent. The Broadsheets and Berliners flap about too much when I am reading them on my daily commute on my bike.

The Times is the best because I like the crossword.

Have you ever got a clue right in The Sun crossword ? ( the one you really attempt).

lol

lol.

Guest Manky
59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Have you ever got a clue right in The Sun crossword ? ( the one you really attempt).

lol

lol.

I got a clue right in the world's hardest crossword.

7up is lemonade.