CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BoJo of the FO

Guest Manky

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You're right, I can't deny it and I will embrace it as you suggest. :P As for the BBC, like teachers they are a bunch of semi marxist leftie cunts. Its not just news readers, for years even the kids programmes have had the token person, I don't watch BBC news I prefer sky. Fuck the BBC. Funny thing, my wife says she loves and afternoon with BBC

Application in the post.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
52 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We both know you're racist, don't fight it, embrace it and join the cc klan of white knights, me and Manky are always looking for new blood, what's your thoughts on the amount of black newsreaders on the bbc?

I like Robertson's jam. Am I racist?

42 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

What are you suggesting, that the the second post on this thread, which was by you, was misquoted? Well it seems that you wrote:

"Although BJ has been prone to a gaffe or two in his time, maybe a serious position of authority in this time of change and uncertainty could see him turn into a semi-sensible chap and a useful ally to TM." 

However you are quoted as saying:

"This is not just any nom, this, is a manky pile of shit nom. 

Awful."

So clearly a violation of rule six right? Wrong, unfortunately for you we can see edits and you changed the post yourself shortly after you made it.

Don't try that one again.

I bet the staff-parties are a right fucking laugh.  

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Manky you fucking idiot.

You were correct to nominate him, he is a devious, fat, fucking snake in the grass, wurzel gummage, gain seeking Donald Trump wannabe, slither, never worked a day in his life toff.

But you didn't nom him because you think he's a cunt. You forgot what a nom was, and instead posted an ode to the man whose chubby you would most like to suck.

For shame.

33 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky you fucking idiot.

You were correct to nominate him, he is a devious, fat, fucking snake in the grass, wurzel gummage, gain seeking Donald Trump wannabe, slither, never worked a day in his life toff.

But you didn't nom him because you think he's a cunt. You forgot what a nom was, and instead posted an ode to the man whose chubby you would most like to suck.

For shame.

Good critique. However, in spite of all that, he has done 17 million people a good turn by possibly getting the UK out of a dirty, corrupt and failing club.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Doubt it. Miserable cunts

Trying to distinguish if the photocopy is an overhead shot of the Amazon or Roops' hairy pie.

Guest Manky
11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky you fucking idiot.

For shame.

I nominated him because he is a cunt who I also happen to like and respect for his ways. He will be a breath of fresh air, cunting johnny foreigner. Foreign affairs will be fun again. So, go fuck yourself.

You could nominate a bowl of porridge and start a war so the subject to most is largely irrelevant. And Bubbles lost it, cunt that he is.

On 7/14/2016 at 7:00 PM, Manky said:

What a guy

Called Erdogan of Turkey a wanker

Said Obama has an ancestral hatred of Britain 

Said Papua New Guineans are cannibals.

Said some Africans have water melon smiles,   and many more

Foreign affairs will become interesting again. This man is the rightful heir to Prince Phillip in the diplomatic world. It wouldn't surprise me if he is on this site somewhere. What a great cunt.

I like you..there is no lying in you but i can't say that about the rest of your fellow cunts on this great site..

Guest Manky
7 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I like you..there is no lying in you but i can't say that about the rest of your fellow cunts on this great site..

If you want to make friends and like people, fuck off to mumsnet you knob. This is Cunts Corner.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

If you want to make friends and like people, fuck off to mumsnet you knob. This is Cunts Corner.

I don't like you anymore..i was being very very nice to you and you was horrible to me...i have now decided to unscrew your skull and fuck you with a rampant rabbit...hopefully the experience will make you see sense and you will probably love it..hahahaha..Manky sounds a bit wanky...have a great day Manky wanky..