CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest truestory
19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a stroke of luck for us. I don't wish to appear rude, but are you an ugly cunt? It's only you said you're from England but now live in Cyprus, so if you have Cypriot ancestry (or even if you don't), there's a good chance you'll acknowledge the historical comments below:

Not ugly (as far as I'm aware or been told) and have no Cypriot blood in me.

2 hours ago, truestory said:

It came up on a Google search, I've read through a lot of the other posts on here but only posted on this one so far what with the cricket going on but once it goes 0-2 there isn't much point following it after that.

Shut up you stupid boring Fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She was a Greek beauty LCS, long flowing brown hair, amazing eyes and a body (shaved) to die for. It was one of those we both thought the other would provide the protection. Anyways, all was well, I had a great time and she loved it. No need for any medication and it remains a fond memory to this day. 

I’m no expert in the relative merits of Greek women, Raas, but as I sit here in the Winter sunshine sipping my coffee, I am struggling to think of a Greek stunner. My experience has been they generally don’t age well. I remember walking through a village in the Troodos Mountains circa 1995 and being harangued by lots of old Greek Cypriot women selling bags of unrecognisable fruit. They were all hunched double, toothless, clad in black, unusually hairy, and as wrinkled as an elephant scrotum on a cold day. Reminiscent of the witch in Disney’s Snow White, yet possibly only in their mid forties. I’m not sure I’d be able to shake that mental image if one of these Greek ladies offered to show me her Parthenon. 

• Like 1

On 29/06/2023 at 07:36, Mrs Roops said:

Well, you're using VPN servers in Cyprus and Austria. We have an issue of punters running multi accounts by way of proxies so as per Rule 5, cease and desist with the VPNs or leave the site.

@truestory Despite my instructions to cease and desist with the VPN's you are still flitting between Vienna, Cyprus and Algiers - all from your home in the Isle of Wight. The randomness of the spoofing suggests you are using a free-to-use VPN making you, the site and other punters susceptible to malware and viruses so we'll call it a day and part ways. Cya.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m no expert in the relative merits of Greek women, Raas, but as I sit here in the Winter sunshine sipping my coffee, I am struggling to think of a Greek stunner. My experience has been they generally don’t age well. I remember walking through a village in the Troodos Mountains circa 1995 and being harangued by lots of old Greek Cypriot women selling bags of unrecognisable fruit. They were all hunched double, toothless, clad in black, unusually hairy, and as wrinkled as an elephant scrotum on a cold day. Reminiscent of the witch in Disney’s Snow White, yet possibly only in their mid forties. I’m not sure I’d be able to shake that mental image if one of these Greek ladies offered to show me her Parthenon. 

Well, she was from Crete originally but obviously of Greek descent. I guess (like most women) there is a steep decline in overall youth, attractiveness and looks when they pass 40, she was early 20s and must have been descended from Aphrodite herself, she stood out because a lot of the other Greek women weren't that nice. I think you'll find a one or two beauties in every 10 Greek women... whereas when I was in Copenhagen, I'd say 8 beauties in every 10. I was simply grateful to add a Cretan/Greek bird to the Raas list of international conquests. 

She came from money as well LCS, she paid for the Hotel (which I didn't want or need her to) for our night of passion and debauchery, she fucked off around 4am, I had a full English breakfast on my own, with no bird giving me earache before going back to my Hotel, where she was there smiling at me as I returned, triumphant. 

Those were the days.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@truestory Despite my instructions to cease and desist with the VPN's you are still flitting between Vienna, Cyprus and Algiers - all from your home in the Isle of Wight. The randomness of the spoofing suggests you are using a free-to-use VPN making you, the site and other punters susceptible to malware and viruses so we'll call it a day and part ways. Cya.

Good work, Mrs Roops. How you getting on then? Enjoying the summer?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She came from money as well LCS, she paid for the Hotel (which I didn't want or need her to) for our night of passion and debauchery, she fucked off around 4am, I had a full English breakfast on my own, with no bird giving me earache before going back to my Hotel, where she was there smiling at me as I returned, triumphant. 

Definitely touched by the lucky stick there Raas. May I ask, do you think it was a black thing? Just as you were ticking off another nationality, is it possible she too might have been trying out the Chocolate Swizzle Stick before settling for a more humdrum life with a Greek Feta Cheese Magnate? I hear “going QoS/black only” is quite a phenomenon these days, though @Eric Cuntman takes great offence whenever I mention it. What’s been your experience?

57 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Definitely touched by the lucky stick there Raas. May I ask, do you think it was a black thing? Just as you were ticking off another nationality, is it possible she too might have been trying out the Chocolate Swizzle Stick before settling for a more humdrum life with a Greek Feta Cheese Magnate? I hear “going QoS/black only” is quite a phenomenon these days, though @Eric Cuntman takes great offence whenever I mention it. What’s been your experience?

Maybe a touch of luck but I like to think she couldn't resist a bit of Raas, we went for a afternoon drink and then night of Hotel passion followed... So she wasn't a total slaaaag. Definitely not a black thing LCS, she saw my dashing looks from afar and was always going to be mine, perhaps (being Mediterranean) she was drawn to my part Italian ancestry, who knows but what I do know is that it was as a most enjoyable experience. I tend to do quite well on holidays and women pick up on confidence and it helps if you're good looking to start with. Not a fan of those I only go out with/sleep with black only/white only women, they can fuck right off... I don't discriminate when it comes to fairer sex... What kind of life would that be? It's like going into a sweet shop and only allowing yourself one or two varieties. I had an Aussie bird on the list also, met one on Tinder a couple of years ago, fucked it but her pum pum wasn't the freshest. How about you, have you ploughed your way through the local Sheila's? Any aboriginal conquests you care to share? I hear there a loads of Asian's in Australia nowadays, a Japanese bird is also high on the list. 

Women... Usually utter cunts but a wonderful necessity. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Isle Of Wight! The lying fucking pikey. The only people I’ve ever met from there have all been swampy type, unwashed new age chavs with carrot cruncher accents. And I was polite to the cunt and didn’t get a single like. I’m glad you killed the ingrate cunt.

35 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Maybe a touch of luck but I like to think she couldn't resist a bit of Raas, we went for a afternoon drink and then night of Hotel passion followed... So she wasn't a total slaaaag. Definitely not a black thing LCS, she saw my dashing looks from afar and was always going to be mine, perhaps (being Mediterranean) she was drawn to my part Italian ancestry, who knows but what I do know is that it was as a most enjoyable experience. I tend to do quite well on holidays and women pick up on confidence and it helps if you're good looking to start with. Not a fan of those I only go out with/sleep with black only/white only women, they can fuck right off... I don't discriminate when it comes to fairer sex... What kind of life would that be? It's like going into a sweet shop and only allowing yourself one or two varieties. I had an Aussie bird on the list also, met one on Tinder a couple of years ago, fucked it but her pum pum wasn't the freshest. How about you, have you ploughed your way through the local Sheila's? Any aboriginal conquests you care to share? I hear there a loads of Asian's in Australia nowadays, a Japanese bird is also high on the list. 

Women... Usually utter cunts but a wonderful necessity. 

I’m married to an Aussie whose parents were Irish and Canadian. No ploughing, or pum pum reviews to share, I’m afraid. Yes I can confirm every second bloke I meet these days, especially young Australian men, seem to be plundering the women of SE Asia. The blokes report they like the “traditionally feminine” qualities of these young ladies. It’s reportedly causing quite a bit of resentment among the Australian girls, and perhaps as a result, lesbianism is rampant. According to the Sydney Morning Herald, anyway. 

Meanwhile at the Cricket, Bairstow spoons one to mid-on and it feels like 2-0 is a matter of time. Any rain forecast for NW8?

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isle Of Wight! The lying fucking pikey. The only people I’ve ever met from there have all been swampy type, unwashed new age chavs with carrot cruncher accents. And I was polite to the cunt and didn’t get a single like. I’m glad you killed the ingrate cunt.

This entirely vindicates my plan to build a massive electrified fuck off wall around the entire Isle of Wight coastline, then throw in criminals, the mentally infirm, asylum seekers, Celtic fans etc. etc. in a less-telegenic "Escape From New York" style.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Meanwhile at the Cricket, Bairstow spoons one to mid-on and it feels like 2-0 is a matter of time. Any rain forecast for NW8?

Fucking Bazball, eh?

A flid's favourite approach to batting...?

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Its a lovely place Eric. I have walked from Shanklin to Ventnor over Boniface Hill a few times .. in August there are lots of Chalkhill Blue Butterflies on Boniface Hill. :)

I don't think that Raspeberry Claat likes butterflies :(

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking Bazball, eh?

A flid's favourite approach to batting...?

Atherton, Boycott, Cook, to name but three. All built their game on never giving your wicket away. I’m all for flamboyance and acceleration, but not all the fucking time. Bazball my arse. 

I’m now wondering where a Flid might field? Fliddy Mid-Off? Short Leg?

30 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m married to an Aussie whose parents were Irish and Canadian. No ploughing, or pum pum reviews to share, I’m afraid. Yes I can confirm every second bloke I meet these days, especially young Australian men, seem to be plundering the women of SE Asia. The blokes report they like the “traditionally feminine” qualities of these young ladies. It’s reportedly causing quite a bit of resentment among the Australian girls, and perhaps as a result, lesbianism is rampant. According to the Sydney Morning Herald, anyway. 

30 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Do you miss the single, care free days LCS? You know, when you'd shag some bird on a Friday night, not wash the bellend and go and get a blow job off of some slapper the next day. I'm 44 and have to admit the wild days are over... Getting old has crept up on me, damn it.