CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The definition of a customs union of 250 million people with highly sophisticated and advanced farming and manufacturing industries following strict standards, rather includes restrictiins if you are OUTSIDE it you fucking idiot. A post Brexit Little Britain may find a few likewise puny partners here and there, who haven't or may have already signed even better deals with the EU more advantageous than anything the UK is likely to negotiate, but direct access to one of the largest markets in the world has been lost. What's your favourite fish? Ha ha ha. 

Well, trade-wise the UK is not "OUTSIDE". Granted, its not as frictionless as before but trade to and from the EU still tariff-free. Aside from the issue I alluded to in my previous post I can only reiterate that the EU is a mature market i.e. there is no opportunity for growth - essential for any business and nation to survive as growth provides for increased revenues and tax receipts. With that in mind any European nation needs to trade successfully beyond the EU and without an army of eurocracts interfering every step of the way.

The real problem is that we should have been in at the very start as a senior partner. Had we done so it might have evolved in a better balanced way that took the UK's geographical situation into account Joining later doomed us to being at best a junior member. Another factor was that the then Common market have evolved from the German/Franc focused Steel & Coal Community so it may well have been destined to be focused upon the interests of France & Germany regardless.

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The definition of a customs union of 250 million people

The population of the EU in 2020 after the U.K.left was officially listed as 444.7 million. If only 250 million of them are people according to you, could you enlighten us as to what exactly the other 194.7 million are? This could be your big chance to show the whole corner how clever you are, as I suspect a few aren’t yet convinced.

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, trade-wise the UK is not "OUTSIDE". Granted, its not as frictionless as before but trade to and from the EU still tariff-free. Aside from the issue I alluded to in my previous post I can only reiterate that the EU is a mature market i.e. there is no opportunity for growth - essential for any business and nation to survive as growth provides for increased revenues and tax receipts. With that in mind any European nation needs to trade successfully beyond the EU and without an army of eurocracts interfering every step of the way.

If by mature and no oportunity for growth you mean back to back comparisons of growth and productivity with the UK economy since the financial crisis then I can't see what point you are making. 

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Exactly. I might even see if their are any decent second hand rigs for sale in Ireland when all of your hauliers go out of business.

It's the swastika. They've always had a bit of an affection for it.

The cunts willingly let U-boats into their waters in WW2, and probably loaded sacks of spuds to help on their voyages to sink our merchant convey's. We should have invaded the cunts after we finished off Hitler. It would have been like a paddle on Bournemouth beach compared to D-Day... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The cunts willingly let U-boats into their waters in WW2, and probably loaded sacks of spuds to help on their voyages to sink our merchant convey's. We should have invaded the cunts after we finished off Hitler. It would have been like a paddle on Bournemouth beach compared to D-Day... 

Yer livin in the past man..enjoy the slow puncture that is yer BRINO 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Their true nature was revealed when Eamon De Valera sent a shirty telegram to the US state department in 1942 demanding to know why he hadn't been consulted about US troops being stationed in Northern Ireland. FDR told him fuck off and mind his own business. It explains why the cunts never lowered flags to half mast for FDR when he died but did for Hitler. De Valera even went to the German legation and signed a book of condolence for old Adolf on behalf of the Irish people despite the papers being full of pictures of Auschwitz and Belsen. My Grandfather told me a few times that even the even the plastic paddies serving with US forces were fucking outraged over it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If by mature and no oportunity for growth you mean back to back comparisons of growth and productivity with the UK economy since the financial crisis then I can't see what point you are making. 

I think you realise exactly the point I'm making - you simply don't wish to acknowledge it.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Their true nature was revealed when Eamon De Valera sent a shirty telegram to the US state department in 1942 demanding to know why he hadn't been consulted about US troops being stationed in Northern Ireland. FDR told him fuck off and mind his own business. It explains why the cunts never lowered flags to half mast for FDR when he died but did for Hitler. De Valera even went to the German legation and signed a book of condolence for old Adolf on behalf of the Irish people despite the papers being full of pictures of Auschwitz and Belsen. My Grandfather told me a few times that even the even the plastic paddies serving with US forces were fucking outraged over it.

De Valera was a slippery cunt who also permitted their spies to be dropped in Ireland and was more than happy to pass on intelligence too. 

It's a shame that FDR never got to see the final victory. He was a great friend to us in trying to get the septics into the war sooner, but had to settle for 'lend lease' at first. His one flaw though was being charmed by Stalin's claim to return all conquered red army territory via free elections. Churchill saw the threat coming and we could have taken Berlin and more as the Krauts were surrendering to us in droves. 

No wonder the cunts love the EU, but are soon to be on the wrong end of a jackboot. What was Merkel thinking by accepting a million refugees, no wonder their suffering from terrorism, and have you noticed that all these refugees happen to be male... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I agree that they are treacherous shithouse boghoppers MC. But I don’t think Adolf required their permission to do fuck all really. I mean, Declan and Seamus’ fishing boats were hardly in any position to deny the German Navy access now were they? 

• Like 1

Churchy baby in 1940 was desperate to give the numpties a victory so he foned up monty an said..go an invade the port of cobh in Co.Cork ..now monty had been here in the war of independence 20 years earlier n had been savagely mauled a few time by lads with a few Enfields n webleys ..now he was gonna face even more lads in trench coats n flat caps with even more Enfields n webleys ..he pretended the line was bad n waited for winny to sober up

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Churchy baby in 1940 was desperate to give the numpties a victory so he foned up monty an said..go an invade the port of cobh in Co.Cork ..now monty had been here in the war of independence 20 years earlier n had been savagely mauled a few time by lads with a few Enfields n webleys ..now he was gonna face even more lads in trench coats n flat caps with even more Enfields n webleys ..he pretended the line was bad n waited for winny to sober up

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don't think Monty would have had any problems pulling off a successful operation. A few pissed up Paddy's are hardly the 'Desert Fox', Panz. 

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think you realise exactly the point I'm making - you simply don't wish to acknowledge it.

Study after study has shown that the UK economy is falling behind France and Germany in productivity. The average British citizen is less educated less qualified and less productive than comparable foreigners. Partly, as ever, caused by inequality, social divisions, out of date and run down infrastructure, poor educational provision, lack of investment in technical education, and returning to the first item lack of social and economic mobility. This has been going on for so long in Britain that rather than fall further and further back into the third or fourth tier of EU countries and in order to avoid humiliation and facing up to the 21st century, this country has left the EU and dived back into its past. It is like a fucking museum in Britain with everything held up to the mirror of the past and all failures of which there are many glossed over. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

De Valera was a slippery cunt who also permitted their spies to be dropped in Ireland and was more than happy to pass on intelligence too. 

It's a shame that FDR never got to see the final victory. He was a great friend to us in trying to get the septics into the war sooner, but had to settle for 'lend lease' at first. His one flaw though was being charmed by Stalin's claim to return all conquered red army territory via free elections. Churchill saw the threat coming and we could have taken Berlin and more as the Krauts were surrendering to us in droves. 

No wonder the cunts love the EU, but are soon to be on the wrong end of a jackboot. What was Merkel thinking by accepting a million refugees, no wonder their suffering from terrorism, and have you noticed that all these refugees happen to be male... 

FDR risked his entire political career by forcing the repeal of the neutrality act and lend/lease through congress. No prizes for guessing who his biggest opponents were! He seriously underestimated Stalin and I think if he had lived to see the shit that Uncle Joe pulled post war, I think he would have gone a lot further than Truman's containment policy.

Merkel is desperate for a legacy and thought she would get the Nobel peace prize. Instead, the Stasi bitch is going out as a mere time server who achieved fuck all except turn her country into a rape factory. The other thing is however, the German state governments are fucked off with these savages now and the German interior ministry has announced that the ban on deportations to Syria is going to be lifted next week which means if any of those cunts even gets done for shoplifting they will be on a flight to Damascus where no doubt, Bashar Assad's nice security men will be there to welcome them home and wire their bollocks up to a car battery for deserting the Syrian Army and allowing ISIS to take over most of the country.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I don't think Monty would have had any problems pulling off a successful operation. A few pissed up Paddy's are hardly the 'Desert Fox', Panz. 

I rather think the meandering lanes of county cork are more challenging than a flat empty desert MC baby..lord chelmsford comes to mind 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

FDR risked his entire political career by forcing the repeal of the neutrality act and lend/lease through congress. No prizes for guessing who his biggest opponents were! He seriously underestimated Stalin and I think if he had lived to see the shit that Uncle Joe pulled post war, I think he would have gone a lot further than Truman's containment policy.

Merkel is desperate for a legacy and thought she would get the Nobel peace prize. Instead, the Stasi bitch is going out as a mere time server who achieved fuck all except turn her country into a rape factory. The other thing is however, the German state governments are fucked off with these savages now and the German interior ministry has announced that the ban on deportations to Syria is going to be lifted next week which means if any of those cunts even gets done for shoplifting they will be on a flight to Damascus where no doubt, Bashar Assad's nice security men will be there to welcome them home and wire their bollocks up to a car battery for deserting the Syrian Army and allowing ISIS to take over most of the country.

Whens gove goin to Brussels to have a showdown with sherrif barney ?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Study after study has shown that the UK economy is falling behind France and Germany in productivity. The average British citizen is less educated less qualified and less productive than comparable foreigners. Partly, as ever, caused by inequality, social divisions, out of date and run down infrastructure, poor educational provision, lack of investment in technical education, and returning to the first item lack of social and economic mobility. This has been going on for so long in Britain that rather than fall further and further back into the third or fourth tier of EU countries and in order to avoid humiliation and facing up to the 21st century, this country has left the EU and dived back into its past. It is like a fucking museum in Britain with everything held up to the mirror of the past and all failures of which there are many glossed over. 

Yes. God forbid we try and get out of the downward spiral under our own power instead of subscribing to a membership to a club that has always seen us as backwards outsiders only good for our membership fee, immigrant storage and armed forces (which suspiciously all started favouring EU flags just before we left).

Lets not mention their increasing attempts to gain even more power over food, borders  and finance of membership "states" and their deliberate bankrupting of smaller members under the Euro in the guise of "rescue" packages whilst also expecting said members to take the vanguard in an illegal immigration crisis that they caused, or their increasing dependency on Chinese imports. All is good in the EU.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Whens gove goin to Brussels to have a showdown with sherrif barney ?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Haven't heard from thick Mick and simple Simon about Article 16 yet Paddy. Is it because they don't want to look like cunts after telling the deluded Irish population that they had beaten the British hands down in the diplomatic stakes?

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think your notion that the UK wanted to leave due to the "humiliation" in appearing at the bottom of some economic league table is...fanciful to say the least.

Have a look at this snapshot of EU countries - the findings may be of a surprise to you. By your own theory, France and Germany should be making their excuses to get out.

Now have a look at this simplistic graph,

GDP%20graph%20world%20vs%20EU%202.JPG

Quite simply in terms of growth, the EU economy is stagnant because of its mature market, not helped by the inward looking protectionism that prohibited member states from making unilateral trade deals with the rest of the world.

Finally, whilst one has to admire your idealism, you are doing yourself no favours with your sub-par fifth form economic theory. It comes across as a bit Dave Spart.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Ten out of ten for bullshit there Paddy. What you're referring to was a small part of Plan W which involved re-occupying the whole of Ireland and would have been enacted if Hitler had gone ahead with Operation Sea lion. The Irish government were in on it because Churchill told them he would invade in any event. Luckily for Ireland, Adolf couldn't beat the RAF and Royal Navy. The rest as they say is history.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think your notion that the UK wanted to leave due to the "humiliation" in appearing at the bottom of some economic league table is...fanciful to say the least.

Have a look at this snapshot of EU countries - the findings may be of a surprise to you. By your own theory, France and Germany should be making their excuses to get out.

Now have a look at this simplistic graph,

GDP%20graph%20world%20vs%20EU%202.JPG

Quite simply in terms of growth, the EU economy is stagnant because of its mature market, not helped by the inward looking protectionism that prohibited member states to making unilateral trade deals with the rest of the world.

Finally, whilst one has to admire your idealism, you are doing yourself no favours with your sub-par fifth form economic theory. It comes across as a bit Dave Spart.

Even if one believed the colourful graphics it doesn't advance or support one jot of the argument for Brexit. Expecting the UK to magically sprout a pair of wings and start flying round the world signing trade deals is not what modern logistics is built on. Minnows like the UK are going to be shuved straight down the queue when it comes to trade.