CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who give all parental duties to the grandparents

Bubba C

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Enjoying a nice walk in the countryside today, I saw this dopey little cunt of about 12 years of age, being looked after by his grandparents. I could tell by the way the fat, whining, little shit was going on, that he had been raised by the crinkly old cunts, who would never dare admonish him for being such a little cunt. 

Not sure why people do this. Decide to bring a child into the world, and then proceed to absolve themselves of most, if not all, of the responsibilities and duties of being a parent. 

I'm not saying that grandparents aren't a big part of a young child's life, they should be, but the parents should have got their shit together before procreating, or simply decided against it, rather than dumping the bundle of shit with its grandparents so they can carry on their life without the inconvenience.

I eagerly await the constructive comments which will inevitably follow another superb nom.

Bubbles what a great nom, well done old mate. 

There is a reason for this of course. It reminds me of when I had to go to Cwmbran with work and half the population were young girls around 14 years old, all pushing their cheap perambulators full of various sprogs around the miserable place, most weren't really old enough to take proper care of them.

2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

There is a reason for this of course. It reminds me of when I had to go to Cwmbran with work and half the population were young girls around 14 years old, all pushing their cheap perambulators full of various sprogs around the miserable place, most weren't really old enough to take proper care of them.

How do you know they weren't taking proper care of the sprogs. Are you a social worker. You seem thick enough to be one.

16 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I feel for you, that place is a fucking dump of the worst kind. 

If I'd been asked to go there on work, I'd have resigned. Fuck that. 

27 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I can't get the measure of you Bubble. You're either a deceptive shrewd idiot bordering on the sly, or you really are just a fucking idiot. Right now i'm thinking the latter. 

22 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

In that case, if I was your boss I would promote you to Cwmbran charge hands fart catcher second grade and exile you there, permanently.

44 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bubba after last night's comments I couldn't face dining alone. I sat in the bar and drank three small bottles of Vouvray with a bowl of pistachio nuts. A charming couple from New York came in and we spoke about the delights of Andalusia. What do you think about that?

IMG_5039.jpg

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bubba after last night's comments I couldn't face dining alone. I sat in the bar and drank three small bottles of Vouvray with a bowl of pistachio nuts. A charming couple from New York came in and we spoke about the delights of Andalusia. What do you think about that?

IMG_5039.jpg

Putting aside that you were extremely rude to me earlier*.  

Is that the couple? He looks like a right nosey cunt, and she looks a 'horsey' type. Red gilet and beige leggings? What a stupid fucking cunt. 

Are you in somebody's house? 

*Fuck off. 

Edited by Bubba C
Nice touch with the glasses, idiot.

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

IMG_5039.jpg

Frank, with those godawful NHS spectacles artfully positioned in every single picture you take, one could be forgiven for thinking that you are on a "Guess Who?" murder mystery weekend in some dreadful Bocage backwater. Silly, old cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
On 26/10/2016 at 7:26 PM, I know that Cunt said:

I had a couple of weeks at Cwmbran Station booking office .. great people the Quimbranites.

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

"Perambulators"!! Did you step through a fucking time portal and pitch up in 1895? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fantastic nom bubbles, I'm looking forward to trick or treat at the weekend, I have Naga chilies in chocolate for the little cunts who come knocking. Do you like my outfit?

_70610600_savile_zombie.png

Apparently Amazon had to pull this because of complaints. can't think why. In America, Mexican bandit costumes have been banned so they don't upset the Mexican immigrants. 

Guest I know that Cunt
On 26/10/2016 at 7:31 PM, Bedbug said:

How do you know they weren't taking proper care of the sprogs. Are you a social worker. You seem thick enough to be one.

I think the fact that they were all filthy, smoking, swearing, spitting, shell suit wearing, badly educated chavs that should have been in school themselves gave it away. You would probably feel right at home there.

BTW, I didn't say I "knew" they weren't taking proper care, I said "most weren't really old enough to take proper care of them". Did you learn English in school or are you just thick? The latter methinks.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 26/10/2016 at 10:51 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

"Perambulators"!! Did you step through a fucking time portal and pitch up in 1895? 

If I had, I would have said hello.

Guest Wizardsleeve

For the moment, I'll play devil's advocate, and entertain Frank's idea that the child was spending a day with his grandparent's during some school break.  Children tend to behave differently with grandparents, because the oldies like to spoil the little cunts rotten before fucking them off back to the source of their existence, the parents.  It isn't often that a grandparent will administer any type of discipline, because the brat typically isn't around long enough to bother.  However, if the little fucker was indeed raised by the grandparents, the parents are still the bigger cunts for imposing their seed and spawn upon the poor old rickety cunts.  Haven't they been through enough in their lives, just bringing the failed and useless cunts making more failed useless cunts into the world, and attempting to make them into productive human beings.  They've got one foot in the grave, the other near a banana peel ffs.  

Just take the little screaming twat to a quarry and send him over the edge!  

On 26/10/2016 at 7:26 PM, I know that Cunt said:

Yep..... sounds just like Cwmbran

On 10/26/2016 at 4:36 PM, Bubba C said:

Enjoying a nice walk in the countryside today, I saw this dopey little cunt of about 12 years of age, being looked after by his grandparents. I could tell by the way the fat, whining, little shit was going on, that he had been raised by the crinkly old cunts, who would never dare admonish him for being such a little cunt. 

Not sure why people do this. Decide to bring a child into the world, and then proceed to absolve themselves of most, if not all, of the responsibilities and duties of being a parent. 

I'm not saying that grandparents aren't a big part of a young child's life, they should be, but the parents should have got their shit together before procreating, or simply decided against it, rather than dumping the bundle of shit with its grandparents so they can carry on their life without the inconvenience.

I eagerly await the constructive comments which will inevitably follow another superb nom.

Terrible bloody awful nom but i agree with it, i see this a lot.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

In Devon we have Otter Nurseries I said .. "Why?" came the reply .. "are the children more delicate?". :o

They're probably young adults like all immigrant children.