CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat Kids Trick or Treating

Decimus

• 11 months later...

Despite numerous NHS campaigns and the Brexit related weakening of the pound, it still appears that parents are beefing up their little darlings in an effort to induce early heart disease.

One could argue that it is ethical and will help to alleviate a future pension crisis, but in the here and now, I don't appreciate fat little cunts smearing my door with pudgy, sausage fingers as they howl like enraged walruses whilst demanding sugar with menaces.

We are lucky up here. As old habits die hard, most of the children regress to their earlier childhood and are happy with a cup of dirty water and a few hundred flies to walk all over their faces.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

We are lucky up here. As old habits die hard, most of the children regress to their earlier childhood and are happy with a cup of dirty water and a few hundred flies to walk all over their faces.

Have you generously been handing out bacon sandwiches to the kids in your locale, Manky, as well as a cups of warming mulled wine for their parents?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Have you generously been handing out bacon sandwiches to the kids in your locale, Manky, as well as a cups of warming mulled wine for their parents?

No. What do you think this is?

Charity week?

Actually most of our little angels are more like little bats due to subtle differences in tone and shade.

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance.

The usual CC omnishambles whenever I try and post a picture.

The site is fucked in every sense

You've done it now, Jigs. As if the veil between this world and the next wasn't thin enough as it is tonight, now I fear you've definitely summonsed Roops out of her South-Walian Gold diggers palace. Cue a haggard, ginger, kelpie like creature screeching through the halls of The Corner as it pronounces some otherworldly technobabble as the ectoplasm of a thousand middle-managers drips down its equine chin.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance.

Have you enough space left? If it is a file issue then it is not down to us poor cunts.

If you want space made I can delete some of your uploads. 

Guest Bill Stickers
57 minutes ago, Admin said:

Have you enough space left? If it is a file issue then it is not down to us poor cunts.

If you want space made I can delete some of your uploads. 

Fucking boring. Shut up.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Whatever you do, don't take your computer down to PC World. That is how they caught Glitter! 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fucking boring. Shut up.

TD at his finest. You were right Bill, how can the rest of us possibly compete with such a wordsmith.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You've done it now, Jigs. As if the veil between this world and the next wasn't thin enough as it is tonight, now I fear you've definitely summonsed Roops out of her South-Walian Gold diggers palace. Cue a haggard, ginger, kelpie like creature screeching through the halls of The Corner as it pronounces some otherworldly technobabble as the ectoplasm of a thousand middle-managers drips down its equine chin.

Misogynist.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Whatever you do, don't take your computer down to PC World. That is how they caught Glitter! 

How dare you insinuate Jiggers might have such awful material on his computer!

REPORTED!  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

photo.jpg

Fake news. If you were that pigeon then the stool would be the other way up and you would have the top eight inches of one of those legs inserted in your rectum.

14 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Yeah. Right.

article-2284533-184CA2D7000005DC-656_634

Palm-Sunday-2007-380350.jpg

Good fucking darts Danny boy. One assumes this charming photo shoot is a sequence, one I which we don't want to see number 3. I imagine it's one where punkape joins the savile, the priest and the kids to talk about some of the lovely things in the Old Testament 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Ahhhhhhh, ahh, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhh!

Guest Tata Steely Dan
20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good fucking darts Danny boy. One assumes this charming photo shoot is a sequence, one I which we don't want to see number 3. I imagine it's one where punkape joins the savile, the priest and the kids to talk about some of the lovely things in the Old Testament 

I see that the priest has changed his jumper between photos. Ho hum.