CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clearscore.com

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Bill Stickers

Try faking your own death Panzerknacker. You can start afresh with a whole new name and credit score.

Unless you botch it up like everything else you've ever tried and actually do end up killing yourself, which is what everyone here is hoping for..

I must agree with old TankBollocks in principle here. I mean, all adverts are shit storms designed and delivered by cunts, but this one is exceptionally wank, and is apparently aimed at the clinically brain dead.

On the other hand, as you don't need a credit score to get Whiskas from a food bank, I can't see what his actual problem is.

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You pair of fucking chav cunts and your poxy mutt

Panzerknacker 

Twee advertising aside, "check your score" is a meaningless exercise as there is no universal credit scoring system. Each credit reference agency will come up with a different score as lenders will weight "points" to different data attributes depending on who their market is, what credit facility they are providing and on past underwriting experience. Companies such as Clearscore, Experien etc are interested in only two things - data mining and revenue generation. By all means pay a nominal fee to see what data they have on you (as per your right) the rest is just froth.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Twee advertising aside, "check your score" is a meaningless exercise as there is no universal credit scoring system. Each credit reference agency will come up with a different score as lenders will weight "points" to different data attributes depending on who their market is, what credit facility they are providing and on past underwriting experience. Companies such as Clearscore, Experien etc are interested in only two things - data mining and revenue generation. By all means pay a nominal fee to see what data they have on you (as per your right) the rest is just froth.

I kept going to do the Free Month and get that £50 cashback they were offering ages ago, kept forgetting/not being arsed and now the cunts are advertising it for free.

Not really bothered about the score, as I know mine will be perfect, although to see what they have on me might be of interest.

Anyway, is this the cunt with the bloke that talks to his dog?  The dog with 4 legs that is...

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Something a bit leftfield here....

I used to work for a credit referencing agency.

They had gangs of statisticians, with state-of-the art modelling software, access to loads of data and basically there was an elite corps (the SAS of scorecard developers if you will) whose job it was to 'blue sky think' new scoring processes they could run applications through, as a very small percentage improvement in their scorecard would add the odd billion or two onto companies bottom lines.

Anyway, the Statistics Twonks did this modelling exercise onetime, where they looked at the credit defaults of people whose names began and ended with a vowel. Turns out the  number of defaults involved were off the fucking scale against expectations. But - and have a think about it - a large percentage of people fitting this criteria are from West Africa, so this scorecard tweak, which would have saved companies billions in bad debt, was never adopted for fear of bad PR along the 'you're a bunch of racist cunts' lines.

Irrelevant and of marginal interest? Sure, but not more so than the pansy fucking name-calling that passes for discourse in here nowadays and something to trip on for a Friday afternoon......

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Something a bit leftfield here....

I used to work for a credit referencing agency.

They had gangs of statisticians, with state-of-the art modelling software, access to loads of data and basically there was an elite corps (the SAS of scorecard developers if you will) whose job it was to 'blue sky think' new scoring processes they could run applications through, as a very small percentage improvement in their scorecard would add the odd billion or two onto companies bottom lines.

Anyway, the Statistics Twonks did this modelling exercise onetime, where they looked at the credit defaults of people whose names began and ended with a vowel. Turns out the  number of defaults involved were off the fucking scale against expectations. But - and have a think about it - a large percentage of people fitting this criteria are from West Africa, so this scorecard tweak, which would have saved companies billions in bad debt, was never adopted for fear of bad PR along the 'you're a bunch of racist cunts' lines.

Irrelevant and of marginal interest? Sure, but not more so than the pansy fucking name-calling that passes for discourse in here nowadays and something to trip on for a Friday afternoon......

Fuck off you poof.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's what I like about you Ape; you examine the vississitudes of posts, weigh up the argument put by a poster and then give an in depth and subjective response. Good work 

Many thanks for your kind words. In the case of Jiggers post, which was highly thought provoking, I mulled it over for a while, tried to look at it from all angles, before deciding on a succinct and appropriate response.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Many thanks for your kind words. In the case of Jiggers post, which was highly thought provoking, I mulled it over for a while, tried to look at it from all angles, before deciding on a succinct and appropriate response.

Ape, tonight is the night. I'm running that two bit, impostor, fake cunt Bill Stickers out of town. I've lined up at least twenty paragraphs of potential abuse that I can lay at his door, but I was wondering if you had anything else to add against him?

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ape, tonight is the night. I'm running that two bit, impostor, fake cunt Bill Stickers out of town. I've lined up at least twenty paragraphs of potential abuse that I can lay at his door, but I was wondering if you had anything else to add against him?

Stupid fucking cunt. 

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stupid fucking cunt. 

Thanks for that Frank (you vile piece of scum) - that's exactly what I was going to say. 

Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I thought Frank was telling you to say this to Bill...

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You pair of fucking chav cunts and your poxy mutt

Panzerknacker 

Everyone fucking hates you. You'll never be anything.