CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In all the chaos I forgot about pens barefaced lies regarding cancer. It’s also made some other truly disturbing claims here which I know you’re aware off. If the latter is yet more bullshit then we’re dealing with a fucking warped cunt who genuinely deserves to be outed and weekly special delivery’s of human shite made to its Devon hovel 

Fake dead cancer sister was called "Fran" as well. It must have had a good fucking chuckle over that.

Seriously, Pen?

6 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Yes. It also show a sad useless specimen of humanity you are. To sit here 24/7 dishing out lies and insults to people you have never met. You don't have a job do you?

Coming from the "woman" who has made well over 30,000 posts if we take into account "her" various Penelope IDs, who lied over a dead sister, and who hasn't worked since it stamped its last ticket in the 90s, this is a bit hypocritical, no?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Coming from the "woman" who has made well over 30,000 posts if we take into account "her" various Penelope IDs, who lied over a dead sister, and who hasn't worked since it stamped its last ticket in the 90s, this is a bit hypocritical, no?

Why are you persisting with this .. what is wrong with you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I have no idea on this Decs. But if you’ve misread her intentions and genuity…that’s a hard road to come back from. No skin in the fight but, this ‘huge cock’ thing is getting a bit old?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The fuck up is not actually leaving the EU. The fuck up is that this government fucked leaving the EU up. 

Correct, they failed to see how important all those Polish HGV and bus drivers were. They also prioritised based on salary/wage levels rather than on usefulness of the migrants from the EU and elsewhere.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Clavo said:

Why are you persisting with this .. what is wrong with you?

He can't help himself, he's a sad little OCD scat monger with a fixation on other peoples trouser region (probably because he's lacking in that area himself)

Of course, you're right, there definitely is something wrong, care in the community was always a cheap alternative to a padded cell.

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I have no idea on this Decs. But if you’ve misread her intentions and genuity…that’s a hard road to come back from. No skin in the fight but, this ‘huge cock’ thing is getting a bit old?

Take the word from the freak from the east as bond DC. Pens a lying shite and a nasty doxing cunt to boot (all here in black and white). I know where it lives

• 4 weeks later...