CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

On 09/04/2022 at 09:15, Roadkill said:

You're on the rag. The earlier than usual post, the short temper and uncharacteristically bad sentence structure give it away clearly.

And the overpowering stench of a decomposing, erection destroying abomination that many years ago loosely passed as a vagina.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been waiting a long time for you to do this. You reinterpreted the rules and banned me for something that every member does on a daily basis.😂 

You’ve finally realised that all your imagined intellectual  superiority fools nobody and resorted to the only tool left in your box…..👆😘

No idea about the rights and wrongs of this, Billy, as I haven't monitored it. But I really couldn't give a fucking shit about your ongoing Poundland 'Dallas' style Roops rivalry. Sorry.

Getting back to my favourite topic, though, i.e. myself, I also had a dispute with Roops regarding a supposed case of quote altering a few years ago.

I pulled up Punkape on some weird pervy shit by quoting his bestial meanderings. The little faggot cunt then went back hours later to change his post to make it look like I had edited it to make him look like a nonce.

One ban later, Roops refused to admit culpability unless I apologised for the heinous crime of getting angry about being banned based upon a fucking fallacy.

Drop it and disengage, though, you'll never win when the cards are stacked against you, which they are whilst she is a mod and you're not.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

No idea about the rights and wrongs of this, Billy, as I haven't monitored it. But I really couldn't give a fucking shit about your ongoing Poundland 'Dallas' style Roops rivalry. Sorry.

Getting back to my favourite topic, though, i.e. myself, I also had a dispute with Roops regarding a supposed case of quote altering a few years ago.

I pulled up Punkape on some weird pervy shit by quoting his bestial meanderings. The little faggot cunt then went back hours later to change his post to make it look like I had edited it to make him look like a nonce.

One ban later, Roops refused to admit culpability unless I apologised for the heinous crime of getting angry about being banned based upon a fucking fallacy.

Drop it and disengage, though, you'll never win when the cards are stacked against you, which they are whilst she is a mod and you're not.

I know it’s good advice Decs and I agree I can’t win, but I’m a stubborn cunt and I’m happy to carry on showing the insufferable slag up. The email I got from her informing me that I was banned, cited ‘abusive behaviour’, which then changed to ‘quote altering’ in the following sentence.

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And the overpowering stench of a decomposing, erection destroying abomination that many years ago loosely passed as a vagina.

I feel like I've stepped on a landmine with this one, Billy.

We both know this was questionable justice, but Roops fucking terrifies me. Especially petty Roops.

You're on your own from here.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I feel like I've stepped on a landmine with this one, Billy.

We both know this was questionable justice, but Roops fucking terrifies me. Especially petty Roops.

You're on your own from here.

I’m an island RK, but I appreciate your help the other night in setting that little trap which she fell for, hook line and sinker. Thanks mate.

• Like 1

Someone has been filling his nappy last night...

Anyway,

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been waiting a long time for you to do this. You reinterpreted the rules and banned me for something that every member does on a daily basis.😂 

You’ve finally realised that all your imagined intellectual  superiority fools nobody and resorted to the only tool left in your box…..👆😘

Nope

On 13/06/2015 at 09:45, Cuntybaws said:

Genuine question - is it OK to quote just an abridged part of a longer post? I do that all the time.

On 13/06/2015 at 10:15, Mrs Roops said:

So do I, just make sure that comments are not taking the quote out of context.

I've been consistent about this from the outset.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

This was an issue with Punkape .. perhaps that is why he remains banned. I fell into one trap he set .. I did see him make posts and then edit them a couple of minutes later. Easy trap trap for the unwary to fall into if they responded with a quote as soon as he posted. I have memories of a certain poster on another forum who used to do the same a clue is someone who used to mention the Punch n Judy at Covent Garden .. a place that Punkape has also mentioned.

12 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Is Mrs R worth worrying your pretty little heads about? Do some of you actually have a life or do you spend your entire lives thinking of what cunts on here are doing. Wolfie why is Carl Sway bothering you .. he posts nothing but gets right under your skin, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Last time I tried fucking off @Eric Cuntman threw a wobbler. All of the drawings and comments from me since have just been to avoid him showing up pissed at my house and playing Peter Gabriel songs on a boombox in the street.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Last time I tried fucking off @Eric Cuntman threw a wobbler. All of the drawings and comments from me since have just been to avoid him showing up pissed at my house and playing Peter Gabriel songs on a boombox in the street.

If I have to stay here like some sort of gargoyle like sentry, so the fuck do you lot. I haven't got any choice. I'm like one of those walkers from TWD that's started growing into the tarmac.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

If you do fuck off I might kill myself.

@Roadkill can you do some research on heavy construction / demolition machinery with cruise control?

When you find something suitably heavy with cruise control, set it to 1mph, jump out of the cab, run in front, lay down and get yourself squashed to a red pancake. 

I bear you no ill will whatsoever, but on the basis of this comment ^, it's a scarifice that will benefit all inhabitants of the corner and you'll be memorialised as a God.

You know it makes sense. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

@Roadkill can you do some research on heavy construction / demolition machinery with cruise control?

When you find something suitably heavy with cruise control, set it to 1mph, jump out of the cab, run in front, lay down and get yourself squashed to a red pancake. 

I bear you no ill will whatsoever, but on the basis of this comment ^, it's a scarifice that will benefit all inhabitants of the corner and you'll be memorialised as a God.

You know it makes sense. 

Roadkill online, Roadkill in death...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Roadkill online, Roadkill in death...

I like you RK, but I'm ashamed to admit I now want you dead. Lady P has slipped you a poison pill. 

For the love of God, please kill yourself. I promise I'll send flowers for when you're kicked into a hole in the ground.

Just now, Goober said:

I like you RK, but I'm ashamed to admit I now want you dead. Lady P has slipped you a poison pill. 

For the love of God, please kill yourself. I promise I'll send flowers for when you're kicked into a hole in the ground.

Problem is I'm one of the few cunts to get along with Pen. Can't kill myself as it would clearly upset her.