CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...Mrs May has slipped in the need of preparing for a "no deal" scenario into the speech - this was received almost without comment by the House...

Wow, spoke too soon...In reply to a backbencher question Mrs May has just announced the UK has budgeted £3 billion to preparing for a "no deal" scenario of which £1.5 billion has been allocated.

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

... we've danced round a pin-head for 2 years, trying to please everyone, pleasing no one and, well, here we are....

And that's it, in the most succinct of nutshells. Delete the other 43 pages of this nomination and lock the topic now.

Jeremy Bentham was a cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

What a stupid and pointless retort. As a riled and bitter Irish Anglophobe, you keep arguing for the sake of arguing, trying in vain to annoy those of a predominantly British website.

It's little wonder you're both poor and single, occasionally striking lucky with some hapless bag whose ability to ovulate disappeared around the same time Ireland last qualified for a World Cup finals.

Time and again you attempt to scold the UK, most recently by creating an utterly shit, jealousy-borne nomination to ridicule England's recent football achievements.

Kill yourself.

What do you expect. .is this not cunts corner ...you pallid sausage of cunt

Panzerknacker 

27 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

What do you expect. .is this not cunts corner ...you pallid sausage of cunt

Panzerknacker 

Have you been to the UK, Pansy baby? Indeed, have you been anywhere which could be compared to it?

It's only you seem a little one-dimensional regarding Ireland's status – and its relationship with not just the UK but the rest of the world. Travel is a great antidote to feeling depressed about one's own country. You seem depressed, hence my asking.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Have you been to the UK, Pansy baby? Indeed, have you been anywhere which could be compared to it?

It's only you seem a little one-dimensional regarding Ireland's status – and its relationship with not just the UK but the rest of the world. Travel is a great antidote to feeling depressed about one's own country. You seem depressed, hence my asking.

I have it on good authority he arrived at Holyhead, proffered his passport but the customs official went 'Toblerone? Tea-kettle, thumpity thumpity, ftang kipperbang' (what with over half the population being thick as mince, easily led with the intelligence of golf balls) and sent him packing home.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Much of our goods already flow in from India and China, albeit not currently for free.  We certainly don't need more of their people though, and if we reopened the mines, pits, docks and fishing industries,  the Northerners wouldn't be bleeding us dry either. Give those cunts something to keep them happy, build a few prefabs, and Britain will be Great again,  just how it was before Ted Heath sold our souls down the European route.  The 3 day week?   Those were the days that we should all be proud of and seeking to reintroduce. .   

While I applaud your neat piece of sarcasm eavens, might I point out that our problems such as the three day week were not solved by joining europe, they were addressed by the UK government finally rowing back on trade union power. Parts of europe, particularly the french, still suffer from over-powerful unions even today.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, scotty said:

While I applaud your neat piece of sarcasm eavens, might I point out that our problems such as the three day week were not solved by joining europe, they were addressed by the UK government finally rowing back on trade union power. Parts of europe, particularly the french, still suffer from over-powerful unions even today.

I wasn't personally or directly affected by the 3 day week, but I do recall the cuntish and arrogant politics of T. Heath.  I also agree that the Trade Unions of old were not healthy for the economy of these Isles of ours, but then again who has been?  Our political system may be looked upon as being democratic, but at the end of the day I cannot think of a government in my lifetime that hasn't been responsible for fucking things up in one way or another.   

41 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I wasn't personally or directly affected by the 3 day week, but I do recall the cuntish and arrogant politics of T. Heath. 

His ineptitude as prime minister was the least of his crimes, the vile fucking cunt.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw him at the the shopping centre in Bexleyheath when I was a kid.

He didn't try to fuck me.

Not surprising as you were one fat ugly fucking kid, evidenced by this hacked copy of your school picture from that year.

hqdefault.jpg

Guest Piston
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wow, spoke too soon...In reply to a backbencher question Mrs May has just announced the UK has budgeted £3 billion to preparing for a "no deal" scenario of which £1.5 billion has been allocated.

Irrelevant distraction?

May could never get a no-deal-walkaway past her own party's Remainers, never mind the House as a whole.

However, the Remainers are too split to have the numbers to defenestrate May. So we are now left condemned to accept whatever Europe dictates and its diktat will be harsh.

Our economic policy will henceforth be largely in the hands of the EU and it can always tweak its Common Rule Book to ensure that we cannot attempt any 'inconvenient' initiatives...ever! There's no Article 50 type exit provision for us once we are not full EU members.

Game Over
No High Score
No Replay

...and democracy dies in the centenary year of the Representation of the People Act (1918).

Sad and shameful but we get the country we deserve?

and so to bed, via the George Dickel...again

10 hours ago, Piston said:

Irrelevant distraction?

May could never get a no-deal-walkaway past her own party's Remainers, never mind the House as a whole.

However, the Remainers are too split to have the numbers to defenestrate May. So we are now left condemned to accept whatever Europe dictates and its diktat will be harsh.

Our economic policy will henceforth be largely in the hands of the EU and it can always tweak its Common Rule Book to ensure that we cannot attempt any 'inconvenient' initiatives...ever! There's no Article 50 type exit provision for us once we are not full EU members.

Game Over
No High Score
No Replay

...and democracy dies in the centenary year of the Representation of the People Act (1918).

Ya never know...Boris may pull his neck tie around his forehead and become rambojo n clean house in Brussels 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..out on disability pen baby..a cross I carry daily. .the German car worker has other things to concern himself 

Panzerknacker 

Ah .. So OCD is classed as a disability in the ROI 🤣

12 hours ago, Piston said:

Irrelevant distraction?

Game Over
No High Score
No Replay

I wouldn't say it was an irrelevant distraction - the government would have been drawn over the hot coals if there were  no contingency plans in place. There is a real possibility that "no deal" could happen. As Parliament has approved Brexit, which will take effect on the 29th March 2019, going WTO rules (the international default trade position) does not require house approval.

Guest Lady Penelope
56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't that Doughnut from "The double deckers"? Christ I'm showing my age. 

DoughNut is now dead :(