CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jason J Hunter describes himself as an "international trade negotiator" of "the highest level" who has represented "such parties as the government of Hong Hong". Hmm, I'm sure he does a fine job as well.

A question to ask him is that bearing in mind it looks like he has a vested commercial interest in the UK remaining in the EU and is a negotiator of the highest level", £65k should be a drop in the ocean" for him and his business and associates. So why is he running a "Go Fund Me" to raise that amount with a plea "of we can do it"?, Surely successful businessmen should not need to be begging money from the plebian masse?

We all have an inbuilt sense of wanting to belong , and it is a primary need in all of us.  This stems from the womb , in which we shared a symbiosis with a mother.   As such , during life , we can shift around from one sense of belonging to another. Some fleeting , some more lasting - but all transitory - since all are but a vague , synthetic imitation of what it’s really like to be nurtured , cared for , and feel wanted.

To retain some meaning , and creative drive from this human trait , is to either strive out , and build afresh your own home - establishing new roots and a family and community around you. Or some remain firmly in the place of birth (or return to it) , and will take comfort in familiar surroundings and stimuli.

So how does this work as regards “belonging” to the EU?  The answer is it doesn’t. Neither does it as regards transient , or permanent , migratory patterns that are based on economics , religion , war or chance.

Technology gave us the world at our fingertips. We can turn it off any time we like by swiping the screen.  Or can we?    Multicultural political manoeuvring has served to bring the world to us physically , and over-emphasise their importance in our lives - with the pretence of diversity as a positive stance.  Yet , I see this as simply one of the fleeting , temporary yearnings to belong of these meddling-types , expressed by changing something or “making a difference” - the novelty of which is quickly outgrown - leaving those with true “roots” wondering where all the zombies came from , and where have the real “characters” gone? The financial incentives for those in a position to implement these enforced changes are well documented , and no-one is paying serious money to bring back the old days , are they?

Anyone supporting this modern drive to cultural diversity is logically in a transitional state themselves , and as such - should not be trusted with any decisions pertaining to the country , county , borough or town or community they represent - since they haven’t found their own way of balancing their own lives as regards this inbuilt need of belonging.  If they had , then they would understand the world most of us wish to live in , and that it moves a little slower - and for good reason.

If someone has truly struck out and found new roots , then they would never seek to influence what they left behind.  There are no in-betweens of any merit - only the transitional types who haven’t found themselves.

I still feel that the non-transitional Brits currently outnumber the other - it’s just that most could never put it into words the way I have attempted to.  All they had was a vote , and they won.  Give them their prize.  Give them their communities back. Encourage macro-life and the small businesses. Let them retain a cultural identity , and allow them the freedom to explore their heritage at their leisure , if they so wish.  But don’t destroy it in the name of “Future” , as that is a total insult to those that have paid the ultimate price , ever since Heath signed on the dotted-line. 

Pete. From the heart.

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

We all have an inbuilt sense of wanting to belong , and it is a primary need in all of us.  This stems from the womb , in which we shared a symbiosis with a mother.   As such , during life , we can shift around from one sense of belonging to another. Some fleeting , some more lasting - but all transitory - since all are but a vague , synthetic imitation of what it’s really like to be nurtured , cared for , and feel wanted.

To retain some meaning , and creative drive from this human trait , is to either strive out , and build afresh your own home - establishing new roots and a family and community around you. Or some remain firmly in the place of birth (or return to it) , and will take comfort in familiar surroundings and stimuli.

So how does this work as regards “belonging” to the EU?  The answer is it doesn’t. Neither does it as regards transient , or permanent , migratory patterns that are based on economics , religion , war or chance.

Technology gave us the world at our fingertips. We can turn it off any time we like by swiping the screen.  Or can we?    Multicultural political manoeuvring has served to bring the world to us physically , and over-emphasise their importance in our lives - with the pretence of diversity as a positive stance.  Yet , I see this as simply one of the fleeting , temporary yearnings to belong of these types , expressed by changing something or “making a difference” - the novelty of which is quickly outgrown - leaving those with true “roots” wondering where all the zombies came from , and where have the real “characters” gone? The financial incentives for those in a position to implement these enforced changes are well documented , and no-one is paying serious money to bring back the old days , are they?

Anyone supporting this modern drive to cultural diversity is logically in a transitional state themselves , and as such - should not be trusted with any decisions pertaining to the country , county , borough or town or community they represent - since they haven’t found their own way of balancing their own lives as regards this inbuilt need of belonging.  If they had , then they would understand the world most of us wish to live in , and that it moves a little slower - and for good reason.

If someone has truly struck out and found new roots , then they would never seek to influence what they left behind.  There are no in-betweens - only the transitional types who haven’t found themselves.

I still feel that the non-transitional Brits currently outnumber the other - it’s just that most could never put it into words the way I have attempted to.  All they had was a vote , and they won.  Give them their prize.  Give them their communities back. Encourage macro-life and the small businesses. Let them retain a cultural identity , and allow them the freedom to explore their heritage at their leisure , if they so wish.  But don’t destroy it in the name of “Future” , as that is a total insult to those that have paid the ultimate price , ever since Heath signed on the dotted-line. 

Pete. From the heart.

'S beautiful, man!

Like St Peter preaching the epistle to the apostles

Guest DrCunt

From the impartial Beeb, reporting on Plaid Cymru scaremongering :

The impact on toilet paper supplies in the event of a no-deal Brexit have been raised in Parliament by Plaid Cymru MP Jonathan Edwards.  He asked for details on how long stocks could last.  Cabinet Office minister Simon Hart says  "In the event of no-deal the government will prioritise the flow of goods at the border while continuing to take a risk-based approach to controls and checks on goods to minimise additional friction.

Additional friction from having to use newspaper, perhaps? Thank Christ for bidets or there might need to be a temporary ban on curry consumption.

@PANZER MURPHY you granny shagging trotter, it looks like we've finally got a Brexit deal that yet again is going to be scuppered by those old testament DUP fuckers.

I think I speak for the majority of the UK when I say that, so sick is the nation of all this bollocks, every man, woman and child who fall under Arlene's lot's wing should be lined up and shot at midnight on the 31st of October. These wankers are dragging the UK PLC to shit street and they'll pay the price if they don't kowtow.

If ever there was a need to "nominate the cunts of the world" then fuck me sideways, this is it.

Do us all a favour and break out the Semtex and AR-15s for Christs sake 

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@PANZER MURPHY you granny shagging trotter, it looks like we've finally got a Brexit deal that yet again is going to be scuppered by those old testament DUP fuckers.

I think I speak for the majority of the UK when I say that, so sick is the nation of all this bollocks, every man, woman and child who fall under Arlene's lot's wing should be lined up and shot at midnight on the 31st of October. These wankers are dragging the UK PLC to shit street and they'll pay the price if they don't kowtow.

If ever there was a need to "nominate the cunts of the world" then fuck me sideways, this is it.

To be fair, you can only thank our Moon Walker fuckwit Treeza for this outcome.

11 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

To be fair, you can only thank our Moon Walker fuckwit Treeza for this outcome.

Not to sure about this one WC, but I'm beginning to think those DUP turds just object to something for the sake of it. If you'd say it was white, they'd say black. You say UFF they say UDF

I wouldn't trust the cunts as far as I could throw them and it seems our future rest are at their feet

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Not to sure about this one WC, but I'm beginning to think those DUP turds just object to something for the sake of it. If you'd say it was white, they'd say black. You say UFF they say UDF

I wouldn't trust the cunts as far as I could throw them and it seems our future rest are at their feet

Give it a rest you clueless cunt. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Give it a rest you clueless cunt. 

I wouldn't mind betting frank that if you ventured over the water the loyalists with their medieval doctrine, would take one look at a metro-sexual mincing poof like you, trying to vainly hang on to his long lost youth, and have you shot, not even bothering to with the Black & Decker drill stage.

I'd stick to south of the border where they take more kindly to your sort. You might even get a frotting opportunity with the big India poof in charge

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wouldn't mind betting frank that if you ventured over the water the loyalists with their medieval doctrine, would take one look at a metro-sexual mincing poof like you, trying to vainly hang on to his long lost youth, and have you shot, not even bothering to with the Black & Decker drill stage.

I'd stick to south of the border where they take more kindly to your sort. You might even get a frotting opportunity with the big India poof in charge

But what about that filthy  green fleece you dirty cunt?

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They're yer creation stubberz old bean...y'all encouraged them over the last 100 years n kept them in power n money and gave em a seat at the table ...even made one for them when there wasnt any seats..do yer own dirty work n leave them in their underpants on waste ground with two behind the ear ..we're busy enough doin a stock inventory...kmeer..anyone here speak Russian..we've an instruction book for an old strela rocket launcher an theres nothing on YouTube 

Panzermurphybaby 

21 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They're yer creation stubberz old bean...y'all encouraged them over the last 100 years n kept them in power n money and gave em a seat at the table ...even made one for them when there wasnt any seats..do yer own dirty work n leave them in their underpants on waste ground with two behind the ear ..we're busy enough doin a stock inventory...kmeer..anyone here speak Russian..we've an instruction book for an old strela rocket launcher an theres nothing on YouTube 

Panzermurphybaby 

Point it at what you disapprove of. Look through the sticky out manual sight, when you're on it, pull back the trigger halfway to engage the auto target lock, when it makes a buzzy sound and a little red light comes on, fully engage the trigger. And hope your mate wasn't standing behind you watching.

As pleased as I am to see the fucking huns thrown under the bus, I want all the quisling remoaning wankers not to vote for this so called new deal.

The shitty EU has conceded a bit, despite the relative hamstrung position of the prime minister. If we had a government with a clear majority, the EU would have to concede a lot more.

Fuck it, roll the dice again, see if Catweazle cunt will give us an election.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As pleased as I am to see the fucking huns thrown under the bus, I want all the quisling remoaning wankers not to vote for this so called new deal.

The shitty EU has conceded a bit, despite the relative hamstrung position of the prime minister. If we had a government with a clear majority, the EU would have to concede a lot more.

Fuck it, roll the dice again, see if Catweazle cunt will give us an election.

What has the EU conceded 

Panzermurphybaby 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ill pass on yer words of wisdom comrade eric baby..although it looks like there may not be any towers or customs bunkers to try it out on...the batterys a bit fukked ya see..its iron sights only..still ..better have it not need it than need it not have it 

Panzermurphybaby 

Iron sights are probably good for a hundred yards aiming at a Range Rover. All those type of cunts will be in a Range Rover. 

Good luck. I hate cunts in Range Rovers.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ill pass on yer words of wisdom comrade eric baby..although it looks like there may not be any towers or customs bunkers to try it out on...the batterys a bit fukked ya see..its iron sights only..still ..better have it not need it than need it not have it 

Panzermurphybaby 

I've just spent an hour researching this shit. It's got a 'field core' type cylindrical battery. There's no known way of recharging it. It's designed to work 4 or 5 times and then discard. It's also unlikely that it will deploy after this many years deterioration. Throw it in the bog and top up my likes, you ungrateful fucking cunt. I don't work for free.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He'd be pretty popular with the other side, though. They'd take one look at his GAP kids range chinos and weak pre-pubescent, proportioned chin and get their cocks out tout fucking suite.

Imagine their surprise once they rip off his spiderman pants and catch a glimpse of his shrivelled middle aged dick, the dirty old man baby, impostor cunt.

Mutton dressed as fucking lamb.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just spent an hour researching this shit. It's got a 'field core' type cylindrical battery. There's no known way of recharging it. It's designed to work 4 or 5 times and then discard. It's also unlikely that it will deploy after this many years deterioration. Throw it in the bog and top up my likes, you ungrateful fucking cunt. I don't work for free.

Yer service to the cause will not go unrecognized comrade Eric baby..we'll get some engineering yungfellah out of trinners to come up with a workin solution..we'd really only want one or two shots out of it..its more for the optics ya see.

Panzermurphybaby 

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer service to the cause will not go unrecognized comrade Eric baby..we'll get some engineering yungfellah out of trinners to come up with a workin solution..we'd really only want one or two shots out of it..its more for the optics ya see.

Panzermurphybaby 

Panzy, what yer going to spend your share of the £39 billion on.  I'm going for a larger swimming pool. 

Laffin.