CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

That’s not true. I’ve never sent you a PM. I certainly haven’t threatened anyone via PM.

They’ll be no smashing of teeth, Tim. That’s not really you, is it?

Actually I take that back; I'd set your pathetic fucking wig on fire and watch you run around like a demented spazmo try to get it off despite the super sting glue you use. Only then when the flames had gone out I'd smash your stupid fuck teeth out.

PM me again and you'll fucking regret it. I really do know where you live

9 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Nobody is asking you to login. TBH Derek, I leave my phone logged in because of my shit eyesight

Of course you do, and your phone has posted 176 times within the last week of its on accord, has it?

This site is your life, you sad, sad, fucking cunt.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

...wood for the trees. You absolute fucking tool. 

Says the man who has got a five figure post count if you add the efforts of the current shit iteration of the Frank ID to the other deleted proto-Frank's that have existed since 2014. And that's despite spending nearly a year banned back when you were only half shit.

Sad cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Says the man who has got a five figure post count if you add the efforts of the current shit iteration of the Frank ID to the other deleted proto-Frank's that have existed since 2014. And that's despite spending nearly a year banned back when you were only half shit.

Sad cunt.

You seem a little rattled, and I’m not convinced the above will suffice this evening. What else have you got, you excitable wanker?

Just now, Frank said:

You seem a little rattled, and I’m not convinced the above will suffice this evening. What else have you got, you excitable wanker?

Not at all, I'm just enjoying ripping into you without the slightest bit of fear that you'll respond with anything cutting enough to make me even slightly upset. 

RIP Mrs Cuntman.

Tepid fucking idiot.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not at all, I'm just enjoying ripping into you without the slightest bit of fear that you'll respond with anything cutting enough to make me even slightly upset. 

RIP Mrs Cuntman.

Tepid fucking idiot.

You’ve done me. 

Night x

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Frank, what the fuck is going on.  Have I missed something?

I don’t know, withers. Do you remember the days when decs would tap out one funny, stimulating post after another? I loved his work! He reminded me of a junior Last Cunt Standing. Have a look over his recent history and tell me that’s not a troubled mind. 

Just imagine what his poor wife is going through.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t know, withers. Do you remember the days when decs would tap out one funny, stimulating post after another? I loved his work! He reminded me of a junior Last Cunt Standing. Have a look over his recent history and tell me that’s not a troubled mind. 

Worried for him, I should think. Just sitting in his bed, rocking back and forth, whimpering  'me not top dog, me not top dog'.  I feel sorry for him.  

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’d rather you didn’t drag me into these little disputes, Francis. 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Me, me, me......and more about me. Troubled mind? Have you actually got anything to say which isn’t about you Frank?

Sad sack of shit.

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Nope, still not any good. At least I'm getting you out of your shell a bit, though. You need the practice.

Idiot.