CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Panzy, what yer going to spend your share of the £39 billion on.  I'm going for a larger swimming pool. 

Laffin.

Im a simple guy at heart withers baby..id probably get myself a pair o those runners ya see people on the internet wearing..maybe with cool lookin tread patterns on the sole ..n go faster stripes on them

Panzermurphybaby 

16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im a simple guy at heart withers baby..id probably get myself a pair o those runners ya see people on the internet wearing..maybe with cool lookin tread patterns on the sole ..n go faster stripes on them

Panzermurphybaby 

Being as I am paying for them .. do you want me to order them off ebay for you .. just PM me your home address and I'll sort it.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Think its been renamed izall but sure we'll see whats in the goodie bag over the next day or two

Panzermurphybaby 

Its a completely different animal Panz. Arlene is spitting feathers 'cos control of renewing arrangements is down to a simple majority at Stormont which makes the DUP irrelevant.

Panzermurphybaby 

Go with a pair of Dunlop Green Flash and put what you save into buying the 'Alberto Salazar Goody Bag of Tricksy Chemical Shit'

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Stormont has to become 'relevant' (again) first

That's the beauty of it - the DUP no longer command a majority of the NI electorate and Stormont will be forced to reopen for business. If the HOC vote for the deal, Arlene is side-lined and Corbyn has boxed himself into the corner as an opportunist who was prepared to stymie the process for personal political gain.

16 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Go with a pair of Dunlop Green Flash and put what you save into buying the 'Alberto Salazar Goody Bag of Tricksy Chemical Shit'

compulsory attire when I was a teenager Jiggles. Kicking dirt for a few hours to de-whiten them was also de rigueur. Only after the Levi's I'd worn in the bath in for an hour had dried of course.

Kids today know nothing

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just spent an hour researching this shit. It's got a 'field core' type cylindrical battery. There's no known way of recharging it. It's designed to work 4 or 5 times and then discard. It's also unlikely that it will deploy after this many years deterioration. Throw it in the bog and top up my likes, you ungrateful fucking cunt. I don't work for free.

If panzys banking on his Russian piece of shit being used for anything other than a rather exotic replacement drain pipe for his static caravan home he's on to a looser. In any case most of the payers will now have mid to advanced dementia and the shakes so hitting a fast moving aircraft (its a SAM) will be impossible. The simplicity of the LAW 66 is a much better bet for the average drunken paddy. 

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If panzys banking on his Russian piece of shit being used for anything other than a rather exotic replacement drain pipe for his static caravan home he's on to a looser. In any case most of the payers will now have mid to advanced dementia and the shakes so hitting a fast moving aircraft (its a SAM) will be impossible. The simplicity of the LAW 66 is a much better bet for the average drunken paddy. 

Thank you for pointing out that it's a SAM. I had no idea..

Fucking hell!

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's the beauty of it - the DUP no longer command a majority of the NI electorate and Stormont will be forced to reopen for business. If the HOC vote for the deal, Arlene is side-lined and Corbyn has boxed himself into the corner as an opportunist who was prepared to stymie the process for personal political gain.

Yeah - the (future) political machinations have not been lost on me

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its a completely different animal Panz. Arlene is spitting feathers 'cos control of renewing arrangements is down to a simple majority at Stormont which makes the DUP irrelevant.

Still an insurance policy to protect single market n customs union..interesting to see snarleen quote and defend the GFA considering they vehemently opposed it n still have yet to sign it...but thats 17th century ideals armed with 21st century law ..maybe future British governments will learn to control their Frankenparties.

Panzermurphybaby 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Youve no imagination tim.. anyway since NORAID ceased shakin the tin under pissed bostonians n shakey US politicos yank stuff has pretty much dried up ..it dosent store well in any case unless youve a pristine bunker with no humidity or dirt..chinee n rusky stuff anyday 

Panzermurphybaby 

Still an insurance policy to protect single market n customs union..

Not at all, NI remains signed up to elements of the Single Market & Customs Union in order to satisfy the GFA, the rest of the UK is out - provided the HoC approves of course. The UK can seek unilateral trade deal with the rest of the world.

On 08/10/2019 at 12:31, Mrs Roops said:

Jason J Hunter describes himself as an "international trade negotiator" of "the highest level" who has represented "such parties as the government of Hong Hong". Hmm, I'm sure he does a fine job as well.

Anyway, forget arguments about the erosion  of national sovereignty and democratic accountability, lets look at his take on the UK's trade position with the EU.

The UK buys more from the EU than it buys from us. Essentially that means Germany, France & Italy. There are other EU states but they seem more interested in being propped up by our money.

The EU accounts for 40% of UK world trade. That's 40% in a stagnant mature market that has recorded the lowest growth of all the world's economic areas. The rest of the world accounts for the remaining 60% of UK foreign trade. That's 60% represents tremendous growth potential as the rest of the world includes emerging markets. As a member of the EU, the UK is prohibited by law to negotiate unilateral trade deals.

The EU is about protectionism. To give just one example; in the event the UK leaving the EU on hard Brexit terms without a trade deal then we will incur a 10% WTO tariff on Irish beef but will not have to pay a 40% EU imposed import tariff on beef from outside the EU. Also, our exports and imports will be considerably cheaper with countries outside the EU where the UK has negotiated trade deals.

This is all very well, but can you tell us more about your rimming experiences? Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

You’re really quite thick wolfie, stupid cunt. 

Forget this shit @Eddie. I have read today that British police actually stop and search blacks 40 times more than whites on a national average. Where does that put you, being black one week, and white the next. Are you deliberately confusing them?

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit @Eddie. I have read today that British police actually stop and search blacks 40 times more than whites on a national average. Where does that put you, being black one week, and white the next. Are you deliberately confusing them?

Listen fam, mans a road man etc etc, you know the cunts that really annoy me, cunts   In Sevenoaks with a hint of the tar brush, shopping with their mums, hoods up, Armani tracksuit, man  bag and constantly texting... funny I can’t remember the last drive by in Sevenoaks high street, especially when mans is protected with mans mum, fam, get me...

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Listen fam, mans a road man etc etc, you know the cunts that really annoy me, cunts   In Sevenoaks with a hint of the tar brush, shopping with their mums, hoods up, Armani tracksuit, man  bag and constantly texting... funny I can’t remember the last drive by in Sevenoaks high street, especially when mans is protected with mans mum, fam, get me...

You’re  from Henley on Thames aren’t you Ed?